This is the plan.

Trust Me.

Hey Everyone ^^

Im back from my holiday (:

I haven't updated in awhile so if you can't remember what happened before,

It's probably a good idea to read back heheeh ^^

Enjoy reading!

 

-----------------------------------------

" Ok.. so what's the plan?" You asked Seongyeol as he was still peering through the bush in order to get a good look at Myungsoo.

Hey that Myungsoo guy isn't bad looking

" Seongyeol? Seongyeol? Helloooo?" You asked him while waving your hand infront of his face.

He snapped out of it and took your hand as the two of you ran out of the bush.

" Where are we going~?" You called out to him.

He didn't reply.

After about 10 minutes of running the two of you reached a nearby park.

Seongyeol dropped onto the park bench and so did you.

As soon as you had caught your breath you asked him again.

" Ok what's the plan?" You really wanted to know.

Seongyeol looked at you and smiled.

---------------------------------------------

This guys so weird.. his like always smiling.

" Well i have two plans, so you can choose whichever one you like." He said still grinning widely.

You nodded as you bit your lip.

" Ok First Plan was too... Because we both want revenge, and beacuse we both have been in the same situations i thought maybe.. You could transfer to my school and i could transfer to yours so that like I could go out with Haneul and break her heart and You could go out with Ljoe and break his. And Myungsoo and Hyuna.. we could like become bestfriends with them and backstab them like they did to us, how does that sound?"

Hmmm... wonder what the second plan is.

" What's the second plan?" You asked curiously.

" Welll.. my second plan was.. Me and You could like uhh.. pretend to go out and make Myungsoo/ Haneul and Ljoe/ Hyuna jealous and do some other stuff to get revenge on them" He said while blushing abit.

You giggled at his idea.

" They both sound like pretty good ideas, but i'll tell you which one i choose tomorrow okay?"

" Alright." Seongyeol said as he stood up and ran to the playground.

" CMON LEE ~~~ LETS PLAY ON THE SWINGS!" He yelled out as he ran.

Gosh., this guy is such a choding.

--------------------------------------

Seongyeol dragged you around the playground for another 2hours. You were soon dead tired and wanted to go home.

" Seongyeol~ im tired, im going home now." You said while turning into the direction in which your house was.

" Nooooo, you can't leave me here all alone.. what if someone comes and takes me!? What if like 3 scary men come or what if 3 scary women come? You can't leave me here all alooooneee!" Seongyeol wailed like a little kid.

You rolled your eyes and continued walking.

Am i doing the right thing putting my trust in a guy like him?

Seongyeol pouted, stood up and ran the other direction to go to his house.

You sighed and walked home.

As soon as you got home, you went upstairs to your room, got dressed in comfortable clothing and fell backwards onto your bed.

Bed, i missed you so much. 

You picked up your phone and flicked through your photos. All your photos were of you and myungsoo or you and haneul.

You stopped at a certain photo.

It was the photo that Haneul had taken of You and Myungsoo on the day he had first asked you out. The three of you were at the beach, and it was sunset. Myungsoo sat you down on his lap and asked you to be his. Just then Haneul had taken the photo.

You felt a tear fall down your cheek.

Kim Myungsoo, Park Haneul You better be ready for a little something called revenge.

--------------------------

Hey Guys ^^

I had a writers block,

So sorry if this chapter is boring >_<

Hehe, im thinking of making a poll for my next chapter!

So, please vote (:

Okaay, that's all from me today.

Byeee <3

 

tumblr_lqjxsmudIk1qbb74mo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_lt8s1gerUY1qc1uuro1_500.gif