Cheering up & Getting over things.

Trust Me.

After staying in the clutches of Myungsoo, you let go and ran all the way back home. It took awhile and your feet were killing but you somehow managed to get there. You opened the front door, took your shoes off and ran upstairs to your bedroom, slammed the door shut and jumped onto your bed and shoved your face into your pillow and cried.

Kim Myungsoo.. why do you have to do this to me huh? First you break up with me for Haneul then you come back saying that it was all her idea? Are you playing me uggh, so much is on my mind right now fml.

That night you cried yourself to sleep.

Meanwhile.. back at the Han River, Myungsoo clenched his fist and punched a brick wall.

" OWWW." He yelled out in pain.

" lol your so stupid. " someone said behind him.

Myungsoo turned around hoping it would be you, but it was Seongyeol.

" Oh, hey." Myungsoo said to Seongyeol.

" Everything work out with Lee ~~~?" Seongyeol asked while looking at Myungsoo's throbbing hand.

" Wait, before you say anything let's go put some ice on that thing." Seongyeol said while giving a disgusted look at the sight of seeing Myungsoo's hand slightly swell up.

None of this would ever have happened if it weren't for Haneul. I would still have Lee ~~~ and my hand wouldn't be like this.

Hmm, i wonder where Lee ~~~ went? I better go visit her tomorrow.

So that night, Myungsoo went  over to Seongyeol's and slept over there. The two of them talked through their issues, played some video games and did other guy things. And before they knew it, the two of them were basically best friends.

----------------------

The next morning you woke up to the sound of your phone ringing.

" Hello?" You asked.

" LEE ~~~~ HELLOOOOOO!!" It was Seongyeol.

" What do you want this early in the morning yeol?" You snapped at him.

" Early!? It's 2pm.." He replied.

" WHAT!? I HAD SCHOOL TODAY " You yelled while jumping out of your bed and quickly pulled out your uniform.

" Don't worry about school~ i called up and pretened i was your dad and told them that you'd be away today."  Seongyeol said as he calmed you down abit.

" Oh my gosh, thank you so much Seongyeol!" You said as you sighed loudly and sat back down onto your bed.

" So, what are you doing today?" He asked you.

" Well, since im not going to school i guess i'll just stay home~" You replied.

" Can i come over PLEEEASSEEE?" He asked with an extremely high tone.

" Yea sure! But wait, don't you have school today?" You asked as you raised your eyebrows.

" Oh well.. school.. yea.. i kinda.. i kinda pretended to be my dad and rang the school aswell.." Seongyeol trailed off.

You giggled.

" Alright, anyways come quick!" You said and hung up.

-----------------------

You got dressed in a pair of trackpants and a simple t-shirt, just something casual and comfortable. You walked downstairs to make yourself a cup of hot chocolate but as soon as you got down, your doorbell rang. You went and opened it and there stood Seongyeol holding out a bag right infront of your face.

" Here, take this." He said as he walked straight in and sat down on your couch.

You smiled and rolled your eyes as you took a seat next to him and started to look through the bag that Seongyeol had given you. In the bag was a variety of different girly things that you loved.

- nail polish

- romantic comedy movies

-  LOTS of ice cream

- sappy love story books

- popcorn and chips

- a toy duck

You looked up at Seongyeol with the biggest grin placed right across your face.

" I figured you needed some cheering up, so i brought some things that i thought girls would like." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

You stood up and gave him the biggest hug ever.

" You always know what to do Yeollie! But, whats up with the toy duck?" You asked as you picked it up and examined it.

" I don't know, i've always liked ducks when i was little so i thought you might like them too!" He said cheerfully.

You looked at the toy duck abit more then hugged it. " I love it, thank you Seongyeol."

For the rest of that day, Seongyeol acted as your new bestfriend. He did the things that you and haneul used to ALWAYS do together. Although, you missed her so much whenever you thought of the things she had done to you in the past few weeks you grew pissed again.

As for Seongyeol, he tried his hardest to act happy and play along with your girly play. He gave you a pedicure and manicure and you did his too. The two of you sat by the TV with a box of tissues and cried all your tears out while watching movies. You laid your head on his lap as he read you a sappy love story book. You truly had the most amazing time with him ever.

I just wanted to make her happy, i want her to get over everything. It's all in the past, so she should put it behind her now. I'll help her become happier.

Seongyeol's the best!

But while the two of you were enjoying your little " girly day in" Myungsoo was sitting in class. He took out his phone and started typing .

 To : Lee ~~~

"Even if you hate me, to be honest a part of me will always love you."

- Myungsoo

 

-----------------------

Hey Everyone :)

How'd you like this chapter?

OMG i'd love to have a " Girly Day In " With Yeollie wouldn't you? xD

Will the main character end up falling for Myungsoo again or Seongyeol?

Well tbh, i don't know yet either..

But there's time to plan right? (:

Hehe please COMMENT!

I LOOVE COMMENTS ^^

And Subscribe <3

 

tumblr_llhddfDy9n1qawv17.gif

 

tumblr_lu7qqsxdmB1qg57tuo3_250.gif

 

tumblr_lvev8tCadg1qd6ajbo2_250.gif

 

tumblr_lz02rm7J0j1rolkf1o1_500.gif

 

omg where has that handkerchief been

 

OMG THAT GIF ^ AKSDHF;IOSDHIF;OAHDO