What Surprise?

Trust Me.

Soon all your classes were over and it was finally time to go home. You remembered the note that Myungsoo had left for you. Although you were still extremely pissed at him, you still knew that you loved him deep down in your heart somewhere so you decided to go and meet him. The school bell rang and students were running around, talking to friends and getting onto the bus to go home. 

While you were walking to the back of the school across the oval, both girls and guys were following you.

" Lee ~~~ do you wanna go shopping tomorrow afternoon?" 

" MARRY MEEE!"

" Where are you going!?"

You liked the attention but sometimes you just really wanted to be alone. So you ran. You ran and ran around the school, hiding for about 30 minutes then finally everyone had gone home. You panted as you dragged yourself to the tree on the oval where you had agreed to meet Myungsoo. As you were walking towards the tree you saw a figure.

Atleast he came by himself.. atleast he didn't bring that that used to be my bestfriend.

" Lee ~~~~" He yelled out as soon as he saw you.

You slowly walked up to him, trying to hold back tears.

Myungsoo ran up to you and gave you a hug as he lifted you up and spun around. You couldn't help but smile.

" I don't even get a hello? Not even a kiss?" He asked as he spun you around once more.

" Ok Ok Ok, just let me down first!" You said while giggling.

He put you down as he pulled you in for another hug. He put his forehead against yours as he blinked at you with his gorgeous eyes.

He makes me feel so special at times, but then today at lunch... what is he trying to do? Is he trying to play with me? I.. I don't know what to do anymore. I really love Myungsoo, we've been together for two years i don't want to loose him. His my everything, his my happiness, his my reason to live. I don't know what i'd do without him.

I really love Lee ~~~ but lately Haneul's been getting hotter and she keeps seducing me.. ugh, what do i do?

You shut your eyes tightly, as Myungsoo laid his lips on yours.

For the rest of that afternoon, the two of you spent together under your favourite tree. It was like nothing had happened before, and you had completely forgotten about what happened earlier. The two of you lay down on the ground as you watched the clouds, and you guys talked about life and just many things. Time flew when you were with him and every minute your heart was beating really fast.

Everytime im with him, i feel like a different person. But im scared Haneul's gonna take him away from me.

----------------------------------

Before the two of you knew it, it was starting to get dark. Myungsoo dropped you off home as he turned around and waved goodbye. You went upstairs to your room, got washed and lay down in your bed. You put your earphones in and listened to Beast's " I like you the best" as you thought about your day at school and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning you woke with a slight headache, you took a panadol and went back upstairs to get dressed.

Uggh, i feel so sick. But i can't miss out on school today, im gonna confront Haneul.

You rubbed your eyes as you opened your wardrobe and took some clothes out to wear.

Today you were going to wear this: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw2cl4QPNE1r86aqno1_500.png

You washed up, locked your house and left to go to school yet again. Like everyday you would walk to your busstop, hear the same comments from people and wait for the bus. You were actually starting to get really bored with your life.

Anyways your bus eventually came, you hopped on and saw Myungsoo sitting on the back seat like usual. And what do you know, Haneul was there too.

Ok, im going to talk to this today but at the end of the day. 

You ran up to Myungsoo as he stood up and kissed you on the cheek. You glared at Haneul who just smiled and waved back at you. You sat on the other side of Myungsoo. But, just like yesterday Myungsoo was talking more to Haneul and you were feeling like a piece of . You tried to ignore them but you seriously couldn't, you just held back your tears all the way until you got to school.

Heh, now she knows what i felt like years ago

That day went really quickly, you had Maths, English, Geo then PE, Tech and finally Science. Myungsoo had asked to meet up with you again after school. You were hoping that it would be something good, so as soon as the bell went signalling the end of school was here you ran out of your seat and went off to meet Myungsoo.

You went to the tree at the back of the oval like usual, but today the other boys of Infinite along with Haneul were there too.

Huh? Why is everyone here today?

" your finally here.." Haneul snickered.

You gave her the dirties as you rolled your eyes.

Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong all gulped as they bit their lips.

" Well.. your in for a little surprise today.." Haneul said with a smirk.

Huh?

-----------------------------------

Hi Guyss (:

Second update todaay!

See, i told you i'd update again!

Hahah, it's so extremely hot here todaay >_<

I hate hot weather.

And Seongyeol will be coming out soon dont worry!

Hehe please comment and subscribe <33

 

tumblr_lwkqnaqSy31qg57tuo1_500.gif