Soyou/Hani

Release the Crack'en! (gxg)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A really short fluffy shot because all this recent Soyou/Hani footage! 
I actually planned on uploading another WIP chapter first but... Then these two swooped in. (I just wrote this in 2 hours because... idk.)

Seriously, can somebody please sub this show already... for science, of course. 
(They dating....)

------------------------------------------

Hani felt her stomach flip when the door to the tearoom opened and an all too familiar brunette walked in. She didn't come by regularly, but when she did, Hani would spot her every time. Still, it always came as a surprise when the woman decided to grace her with her presence once again. Hani resisted the urge to make a cappuccino before taking her order. Needless to say, she didn't remember every customer's order, but there were exceptions. One, to be precise.  

Hani waited patiently until the woman had sat down in her familiar spot. Or maybe not so patiently. Her leg was bouncing and she was unconsciously biting her lip. Honestly, the woman still seemed unreal to her. Her body build was absolutely perfect, her heels only serving to make her legs look –even- longer. Her hair was flowing gracefully from under a classy black hat. But most of all... there was just something about her eyes. Whenever they would land upon her, Hani would feel as if there was no air left to breathe. It was quite problematic. Nonetheless, she somehow craved for the feeling every time. It was complicated.  

Her feet started moving and she had to do her best to try and keep a steady pace. Wouldn't want to rush over. She might or might not have practised on lightly swaying her hips (hopefully seductively) as she walked. The woman didn't even look up once before she reached her, however. There was another two wasted hours of her life she was never getting back. 

"Hello again," at least she managed to say that right. 

'Hello aglan.' Brr... Hani felt a shiver run down her back just at the memory of how she had spilled the words after choking on her own tongue last time.  

The woman looked up. Hani's eyes immediately started admiring her sharp jawline which she could draw in her sleep by now. God, she was so pretty.  

"What can I get you?" She almost forgot taking her pen out. She should at least pretend to take her order. 

As the woman looked down at the menu again, Hani took in her shiny curls. They looked almost golden in the sunlight. What she would give to be able to run her fingers through it. Just to have an idea if it really felt like the silk she imagined. It had to. 

"I'll take a..." there was a pause and Hani couldn't help the amused huff of air that escaped her. It always went like this and Hani wondered why she even bothered looking through the menu anymore. 

"-a cappuccino, please." Bingo. Hani nodded, smiling broadly. She looked down at her paper, pretending to be writing it down. Her mind couldn't help but wonder what would happen if instead of pretending to write like some insane person, she would just write her phone number and hand it over. Would that be creepy? 

Hani cursed inwardly when she realised noting down 'one cappuccino' really shouldn't take that long. She could have used that time coming up with a decent subject to talk about instead of fantasizing. Oh well. When was it ever any different. She shot the woman one last smile before she returned to her familiar spot behind the counter. Why was talking so hard? Scratch that, why was talking to pretty girls so hard? 

She pressed a few buttons on the coffee machine, her eye unconsciously falling upon the girl every few seconds. It was almost impossible not to look at her. It was like she was a beautiful star in an otherwise dark sky. 

A very y star. 

Hani's eye wandered down the black material of her jeans sticking to her thighs and she felt all sorts of feelings running through her body. Okay. Time to stop being a ert. 

Just in time. She heard the buzzing sound of the machine and quickly managed to push a cup underneath it before the liquid started pouring out.  

She readied a small plate and biscuit. The best type of biscuit, of course. She started folding a napkin when an idea entered her mind. A really, really bad idea. Her eyes wandered towards the marker still in the front of her apron. Maybe? 

Her hands might or might not have been trembling when she placed the plate with the cappuccino down in front of the woman eventually. The latter had taken out her laptop and was typing furiously as usual. It was kind of hot. Then again, every

Please log in to read the full chapter