Sunmi/Chungha

Release the Crack'en! (gxg)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Watch these girlfriends interact & be cute together in their shared Weekly Idol ep :)
I feel like I have to apologize for the Sunmi overdose but... I just can't help myself ._.

It's a short, light, fluffy story again. (And kinda weird, but you guys are used to that by now, right?)
I've been incredibly busy as of late so I decided to cut it short.
Hope you enjoy it nonetheless! ♥ Let me know what you think :D (I mean, I actually payed karma to activate this chat thing even though I don't know how it works ._.) 

-----------------------------------

Chungha let her fingers glide over the backs of the books. She was so used to doing it, yet it still felt as pleasant as the first time she had done it. She loved working at her family's antique store. Her nephew absolutely loathed it, so her uncle had asked her to help him out during her holidays instead.

Chungha loved the smell of the shop. She loved the 'crap' that other people would probably throw away if they found it in their attic. It was all priceless to her. It was beautiful.

Her days were never busy. Apparently running an antique store wasn't really profitable. If only more people appreciated the beauty of it.

Ring.

The small bell at the door rang, but the sound almost got drowned out entirely by the chattering of people. Youngsters. Chungha pressed her lips together, resisting the urge to sigh. She knew they were probably about her own age, but she couldn't help but feel estranged from them. They had nothing in common. The fact that they entered the store, simply worried her. Rightfully so. She saw them picking up small statues of which they probably didn't know the value.

"Can I help you?" She eventually just asked, convinced her heart might stop altogether if she saw another one of her prized objects being treated so carelessly. They seemed startled by her presence, as if they had expected nobody to be in the shop to begin with.

Eventually a taller girl took the word, "Nah, we're just looking around." She heard some of the other girls giggle softly behind their hands covering their mouths.

They continued joking around and picking up stuff for the next 5 minutes. When Chungha saw a glass bowl nearly slip out of a boy's hands though, she just couldn't take it anymore. "If you're not going to buy anything, could you please refrain from touching the items?"

As Chungha saw the smile on the tall girl's face grow, she knew she made a mistake, "I'll buy something." She held absolutely nothing back anymore as her hands were literally touching anything and everything she could find, snorts coming from the group behind her. It was infuriating! The worst part being, that Chungha had absolutely no idea what to do about it. About them. All she could do was keep her eyes firmly strained upon them to make sure they didn't break anything as they kept on purposefully playing with the trinkets. It felt like ages, and she was sure she had doubled in age by the time the girl finally picked up a small statue and came towards her. "I'd like to buy this." It was obvious she had picked the smallest thing she could find. It was a pitch-black statue of a woman, with both of her slender arms in the air. Chungha had always loved it. It had been in the shop for over a year now and she had gotten attached to it. Her blood was boiling just thinking about the fact that it would spend the rest of its lifetime in this... girl's possession. There was once again nothing she could do about it, however. "That would be 120 dollars."

Maybe it was not all bad. The way the girl's jaw fell down was the most satisfying thing Chungha had seen all week. "120 dollars? For this piece of crap?"

Chungha clenched her teeth, "do you want it or not?"

"It's not even worth 5 dollars."

She crossed a line, "get out." Chungha was as surprised as the people in front of her, at both her words and her trembling finger pointing towards the door. She wasn't someone who lost her cool easily. Yet today, it all seemed a bit too much.

The girl eventually just raised her eyebrow dangerously, "fine. Come on, let's go." She beckoned her 'herd' of sheep to follow her, after shooting Chungha one last look.

Chungha let out a breath as the door finally closed behind them, returning some peace to the shop. She bend her knees just enough to be able to lean over and rest her forehead upon the counter. As her head hit something hard, realisation dawned on her. She heard it roll as her hand reached out. Too late. She heard the clang of the small statue hitting the ground and her heart broke. She couldn't believe she broke it. She broke it HERSELF after giving those kids such a hard time. She closed her eyes, scolding herself thoroughly before gathering the courage and leaning over the counter. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad. Maybe it wouldn't be broken and just damaged. Maybe she could buy it for the same price then and nobody would-

What the hell?!

Chungha's belly was resting upon the surface of the counter as she looked down. She had expected a statue. In the worst-case scenario, pieces of a statue. She had NOT expected a woman, however. "H-Hello?" She tried, but much as she expected the woman did not budge. She seemed pretty knocked out. Her long, dark hair was covering her face entirely and Chungha felt her head grow hot as her eyes involuntarily started roaming down. Oh my God. She quickly got down from the counter again. There was a woman! In her shop! How did this happen?! Had she appeared from the statue? How was that even possible?

She quickly pulled her sweater over her head, fully aware that it still wouldn't be enough to cover the lady up entirely. What was she supposed to do though?

-

Chungha nervously bit her nails. Somehow, she had managed to drag the woman to the area behind the shop, which was pretty much her own relax area when there were no clients. It was filled with boxes mostly, also some books and a couch which she had personally requested. Thank God. She had managed to pull the woman into said couch and quickly covered her with some blankets. God this was embarrassing. Why was she ?! Chungha dropped down on the floor next to her right after. She was exhausted. Dragging a human body along wasn't nearly as easy as it seemed in movies. She just hoped she hadn't hurt the woman. She still hadn't regained consciousness and Chungha wondered if she should call an ambulance... Or maybe the police? She wasn't too sure. It was all a little confusing. Well, VERY confusing. She couldn't wrap her mind around anything.

She pushed herself up from the floor, walking back to the front of the store, coming to a halt in front of the counter. There was nothing. Not a single piece of the statue. It was gone! She could practically hear the gears turning in her head and still she didn't manage to come up with an explanation. It was impossible.

She hesitantly shuffled back to the backroom. What was she supposed to do? She was standing next to the woman again, nervously gnawing her lip until curiosity got the better of her. She carefully reached out, pushing the hair from her face. Okay, maybe she really was going insane. Her face... It was the same as the statue's. Was this some kind of prank?

Chungha retracted her hand as the woman suddenly started moving. No, no, no. She hadn't had time to think this through. To prepare. What was she supposed to do? She looked around for something to grab before realisin

Please log in to read the full chapter