JeA/Cheetah

Release the Crack'en! (gxg)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hiya! Next chapter (finally). I am aware hardly anybody will probably read this but idc; I love them. Anyway, it's very short & cliche but for anybody who does read; I hope you'll enjoy! :) 
Stay tuned for more crack ships either way ^^ 

-------------------------------------

Two weeks! Eunyoung had been waiting for this guy to tune her piano for two weeks now. He was lucky he was one of her mother's friends or she would have hired somebody else ages ago already. What was taking him so long anyway?  

In the meantime, she had been forced to go to her old school. While it was nostalgic and, honestly, a lifesaver, she desperately missed her own piano. It just wasn't the same. It wasn't that the one at the school was worse or anything. Not at all. It just wasn't hers.  

She was a bit earlier than previous days today. She had learned her lesson after having the hardest time finding a parking spot. At least now, there was still space. She knew that in thirty minutes she'd have to park eight blocks away. She wasn't lazy or anything. After a long day of work, however, she wanted to spend as much time doing something she loved instead. 

"You're early!" Eunyoung smiled at the receptionist. She'd say Narsha had barely changed since the time she went to school here but that would be an obvious lie.  "Hi, Narsha! Yeah, I don't mind waiting here though." She plopped down on a chair, dropping her bag next to her on the floor. She had a fixed schedule, since the piano was also used during actual classes and she had had to find a free spot to fit in between. Thankfully, it matched perfectly with her schedule.  

Narsha looked at her screen for a moment and a few clicks later she already turned her gaze back, "actually, the last class in the room seems to be cancelled. The student called in sick," she winked, "you can go already. Consider that half an hour a gift from me."  

Eunyoung chuckled, shortly bowing her head in thanks before she started walking. She dragged herself up two flights of stairs, wondering if they had left her slightly out of breath a few years ago as well? She didn't seem to remember. She carefully pushed the door to the classroom open, only to indeed find it empty. Perfect.  

She once again dropped her bag down before taking place in front of the piano. She momentarily let her fingers slide over the keys and she couldn't help the smile that played along her lips as all sorts of memories were coming back to her. It was still the same piano as... God... It must have been over ten years ago now. Fifteen? Either way, part of her had expected the piano to have been replaced by now.  

She had learned her first crappy songs on it. Back then, she never would have thought she'd be where she is now. Eunyoung didn't like to brag to anybody but she could do so in her head anyway. She was good. She was more than good. She had often wondered if she could not have made a living off of playing the piano. She might have. She would have loved it. That was for sure. Ah well.  

The index finger of her right hand pressed down, a single note filling the room and disappearing into an echo. Her other hand automatically came to the keyboard, slowly playing the very first song she had ever learned. She hadn't played it in years. It didn't matter. You couldn't forget your first song. If it could be called that. Even under her expert fingers, it still sounded like crap. It was all the more amusing.  

"Oh, you're here! I heard you had called in sick. Ah well, no matter. We still have a little time left for your lesson. I hope you're not sick anymore then?" 

Eunyoung had to force herself to remain seated and not jump up in surprise. Her hands immediately let go of the keyboard and she turned in her seat towards the voice. She hadn't heard the woman come in.  

"I-"  

I'm not a student. 

It really wasn't that difficult of a sentence. Still, for some reason, it got stuck in .  

"I'm Hyojin. What's your name?" 

"Eunyoung," she blinked a few times, realising she was being rude in just staring at her. Clearing her throat, she plastered a smile upon her face, which came easily, "nice to meet you." The woman looked a few years older than her, small wrinkles along the corners of her eyes. It looked good on her. as the woman, Hyojin, smiled broadly, Eunyoung realised they had probably appeared because she liked to smile. A warm feeling ran through her.  

"I heard you already know the basics. That's good! Did you already have a class before or...?" 

A class? Eunyoung wanted to huff. Part of her anyway. The other part just nodded. What was she doing? She should just tell this woman that all of this was a misunderstanding and leave. Why was not cooperating? 

Hyojin winked. Another warm feeling. 

"That makes it so much easier for me. Let me just go get my things." 

Oh God. What was she getting herself into? This could not end well. She found herself wanting to spend more time in Hyojin's company though. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- 

It was the worst. Three classes of pretending she was horrible at playing piano. It almost physically pained her. Yet, no matter how cringey it was, hearing Hyojin chuckling at her fingers pressing the wrong keys was enough for her to keep going. 

It hadn't even taken her the full three classes to realise Hyojin was a very hands-on person. Barely two at most. Eunyoung doubted she even noticed it herself, but Hyojin's hand would fleetingly touch her underarm every few minutes. A hand on her back. Their thighs touching whenever Hyojin scooted somewhat closer to play a piece to set an example. Eunyoung didn't like too much physical contact. Definitely not with people she wasn't familiar with. Actually, with people. Period. She'd rather just stick to snuggling her cats. 

Now, however... She almost found herself craving for the warmth of Hyojin's fleeting touches. It was an experience. To hear the blood rushing in her ears and to feel shivers running down her back. It was like she had no control over her own body.  

Eunyoung had flinched her thigh away when Hyojin took place next to her again in reflex, but as the older continued playing the song, Eunyoung casually pushed it back in place until they were touching again. She liked it. 

"You see? You don't have to move around your left hand so much. You only need to do two movements. Let's practice it again." 

Honestly though. Sure, Hyojin was a good teacher but Eunyoung knew for a fact that her own level was probably even above hers. Sometimes she felt bad for wasting Hyojin's time. Then she realised she was paying for this. She was paying for classes that were entirely useless to her. After those thoughts, she just felt bad for herself instead. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- 

Her piano at home might have gotten tuned the evening before. Finally. Still, she was once again seated behind this one, with Hyojin's thigh touching her own. 

"What

Please log in to read the full chapter