The Past Unveiled

Boy (Person) Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona pulled her hand quickly from Taejoon’s chest. 
“What are you doing?” She asked with panic tone. 
“I.. I’m sorry.” Taejoon said. 
“I’m sorry, Taejoon-ah. I’m only think about you as a brother. No more and no less. Sorry.” Yoona said and walked quickly to downstairs. 
“He doesn’t love you!” Taejoon yelled.
Yoona stopped and face Taejoon. “I know. I know that he doesn’t love me. I know that he just think me as a friend. I used to.” Yoona yelled back to Taejoon. 
Yoora arrived at the upstairs and realized the tense atmosphere. 
“Guys.. What happened when I was taking the call?” Yoora asked carefully. 
Yoona sighed and walked downstairs. 

**

Changwook’s PoV
I immediately went home after that. I just want to lied on my bed and sleep. I don’t want to think about anything else right now.
“Changwook-ah. You have some endorsement offer.” Dongwook hyung said. 
I closed my eyes. “I’m tired. Can you tell me next time, hyung?” I asked him. 
“Sure. But, is there something wrong? You don’t seem pretty satisfied this time.”  He asked back.
“I’ll tell you next time. Just leave me alone.” I said.
When I arrived home, it’s really a torture. Even when my eyes felt so heavy, I can’t fall asleep. I keep thinking about her. In the end, I opened a can of beer and drink it. I drink it until I’m drunk and out. 

**

Next morning, Dongwook entered Changwook’s house and found the owner asleep in the kitchen counter.
“One, two, three four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.” Dongwook counted the beer cans beside Changwook. He sighed. 
“What’s your problem? I bet it’s Yoona, right?” Dongwook asked him. 
“That’s why you should admit your feeling before it’s too late.” He continued and took some blanket to cover him. 

Changwook woke up and looked at Dongwook who was sitting right in front of him. 
“God, you’ve scared me.” Changwook said. 
“Nine cans, huh? What’s wrong with you?”Dongwook asked him. 
“Nothing.” Changwook said.
Dongwook laughed. “Nothing? You’re very sloppy Changwook-ah.” He said. 
“What?” Changwook asked him. 
“You’re very sloppy at hiding your feeling.” Dongwook continued. 
“What do you mean?” Changwook asked him back. 
“I know you like Yoona.” Dongwook said. 
Changwook nodded. “Okay hyung. I’ll admit that I like her. But what could I do? I can’t even meet her again. That ‘Choi Taejoon’ is also like her. What should I do hyung? I want to sleep, but I keep thinking about her. I want to write a song, but only a thought about her that popped out from my head. I really frustated right now, hyung.” Changwook said. 
Dongwook can’t hide his surpised when Changwook admit it. 
“Changwook-ah. That. Why would you just hold it in your heart?” Dongwook asked him. 
“If this came out, do you think I can still live in this industry? Even a endorsement won’t come t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter