Cooking Show

Boy (Person) Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook saw Yoona working on something at her laptop. Today is Sunday and Yoona is at Changwook’s house.
“What are you doing?” Changwook asked Yoona suddenly and sat beside her. 
“Gosh, you’re scaring me!” Yoona said in surprise.
“It’s not like I’m doing this for the first time and you still surprised about this?” Changwook said while looking at Yoona’s laptop.
“You’re doing your recipe book?” Changwook asked Yoona. 
Yoona nodded. “After all, I’m a celebrity chef.” 
“Celebrity chef, my .” Changwook . “Just tell me how many television broadcast that you’ve already shoot.”
Yoona pouted. “Okay. I’ve lost. There’s no way I’m gonna win in that subject.”
“Now, give back my laptop.” Yoona said while snatching her laptop from Changwook. 
Changwook looked at Yoona. “Look at this, I don’t even finish reading it.” He said. 
Yoona smirked. “And what are you doing if you’re finish reading it?” She asked. 
Changwook stood up and said “Maybe I’ll sell your recipes somewhere.”
Yoona put her laptop on the sofa and looked at Changwook slyly. 
“Let’s die in my hand today!” She said annoyedly. 

**

Changwook’s PoV
The fall breeze sweeped my entire face. It’s almost 20 years since I’ve befriend with Yoona. I looked at my phone and found my childhood photo with Yoona. I smiled. 
“What are you looking that even make you smiling so wide?” My manajer, Dongwook said. 
I showed the picture to him. “She’s really ugly when she just a little girl.” I said.
He shook his head. “She’s pretty. And still pretty.” He said. “But, Changwook-ah, if you continue to let her casually enter your house, you’ll be ending in a scandal in no time.” He continued worriedly. 
I looked at him with confidence. “No, it won’t. Please don’t worry, hyung.” I said. 
He nodded carelessly and went outside. 
Honestly, Dongwook hyung’s words are not false at all. But, the truth is we just a friend. A longtime bestfriend. 
My phone rang. I looked at the screen, it’s my mom. I sighed. Why would this witch call me again? It must be money problem or asking me to go to a blind date. But I still answer it. 
“Ye..” “When will you go home?” She cutted me right after I answered the call. 
“Why would I?” I asked her. It’s one-hundred percent she’s going to make me go to a blind date. 
“Hey, my friend have a daughter that’s very beautiful. Would you..” “No. I’m busy. I’m hanging up.” I said and ended the call. 
I went inside my home. Dongwook hyung gave me a script. “Memorize it. Tomorrow you must go to a variety show.” He said. 
I looked at him and the script. “Variety show? I never agreed to appear in any variety show.” I said with unfair tone. 
“Really? Then I’ll cancel this schedule. Just know it, it’s Yoona’s cooking show.” He said and walked outside. 
“Wait!” I said when was about to get out from my house. “Give me that script. I’ll go to that show.” I said and took t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter