Be Careful

Boy (Person) Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook is in his house. It’s raining today. Changwook observed the water that dropped to his room’s window.
“Changwook-ah. Your scandal already been settled.” Dongwook told Changwook as he entered his room. 
Dongwook sighed. “Come on! How long do you gonna stare at the window? It’s already 2 days, Changwook-ah.” Dongwook sat beside him. 
Changwook smirked. “Okay, hyung. Let’s go out.” He said half-heartly. 
Dongwook knew he haven’t tell Yoona about the scandal. But, he deliberately let it. At least, he can do this for Changwook. 

“Changwook-ah, you know that your new album will be release in 2 weeks, right?” Dongwook asked him. Dongwook tried to make Changwook at some food eat the restaurant, but he refused and they go to a café instead.
Changwook nodded while slurping his coffee. “E-hm.”
“Don’t worry, I won’t say anything to Sajangnim. If you still don’t want to tell her about that, then don’t do it.” Dongwook said. 
Changwook sighed. “Thanks, hyung.” He said. 
For some reason, Dongwook felt something strange in Changwook. He’s a man that doesn’t even care toward his surroundings, but right now he’s living like a living corpse. He’s a man with no manner, but he just said thank you to him.
“Changwook-ah, do you like her?” Dongwook asked carefully. 
Changwook put down his coffee cup and stared at Dongwook intensely. “What do you mean with that question?” He asked Dongwook back. 
“Ani, I’m just.. You’re just not like you.” Dongwook said boldly. 
Changwook chuckled. “I’m not. So don’t worry. We’re just a best friend. No more and no less than that.” 

**

Yoona’s PoV
Today is raining heavily. I smiled. Finally it’s raining after a long time. 
“Yoona-yah.” Someone suddenly hold my shoulder and tried to surprise me. But, I didn’t surprise at all. 
I turn on my back and saw Yoora. “I’m not surprise anymore.”
She smirked. “Yup. You’re not. Sit.” She commanded me to sit beside her. 
I sat beside her. “I think Minsoo won’t come today.” She said. 
I nodded. “Yeah, I think so. He hates his shoes getting wet.” I agreed with her. 
“How about Changwook? Do you invite him?” She asked. 
I looked at her with disbelief gaze. “Asking him to come here is already a difficult task. And do you think he’s gonna come in a middle of rain?” I asked her back.
She frowned. “Yeah, I guess you have a point.”
“How about Taejoon-ssi?” She asked again. 
“Taejoon-ie? I’m not inviting him.” I said. 
“Yoona-yah, why don’t you like Taejoon-ssi? I think he’s more better than Changwook.” She said. 
I sighed. “I don’t know too. I guess, love moves in a mysterious way.” 
“Should I call him?” I asked her. 
She nodded. “Of course!”
I took out my phone and called him.

**

Taejoon hurriedly come to Yoona’s house as soon as she ended the call. But, he was caught by someone in front of Yoona’s house.
“Taejoon-ah.” A man with bass voice called him from behind. 
Taejoon looked at the source of the voice and widened his eyes. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter