Fall in You

Boy (Person) Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona-yah. Give this kimchi to Changwook.” Mrs. Im said while gave her a box of kimchi. 
Yoona looked at her mother. “Mom, he even didn’t eat at home.” 
“Just give him.” His mother insisted. 
Yoona sighed and took the kimchi from her mother hand. “Then I’ll be going, mother, father.” She said.
Her mother hugged her. “Be well at Seoul. Call me if there’s something wrong.” Mrs. Im said. 
Yoona nodded and walked from her parents house to the bus stop.

**

Changwook’s PoV
I’m in recording studio, recording for my new album. 
“Okay, good! Let’s end the recording!” My album producer, Taewoo hyung said happily. 
I smiled satisfiedly and get out from the recording booth. 
“Good work, Changwook-ah.” Taewoo hyung said.
I bowed at him. “I’ll go first, hyung.” I said. 
He nodded. 
I entered my car and Dongwook hyung followed me. “Home?” He asked. 
“Today Yoona went back from her parents home.” I said while looking at my phone. 
“So?” He asked. 
“Home.” I replied. 
He sighed. “You sure have an ability to express word in complicated way.” He grumbled. 
I don’t really pay attention to him and continued to playing with my phone. 

**

Yoona’s PoV
I already arrived at Seoul about.. 2 hours ago? I’m now hanging out with my two bestfriend beside Changwook, Minsoo and Yoora. 
“Long time no see, guys!” I screamed when I saw them sitting in a café. 
Minsoo looked at me annoyedly. “Shut up! You’re making me embarassed!” He said annoyedly . 
I ignored him and sat in front of them. “Iced Americano, please.” I ordered when I realized that a waiter is already waiting for me to order something. 
“How are you?” I asked them.
“I’m.. good.” Yoora said flatly. 
I smirked. From her face, I already know something happened in her family. Maybe her father stole some money from her again? But for today, I don’t want to ask her more about it. 
“How about you?” I asked Minsoo brightly. 
“Fine enough.” He said. I nodded. 

“Yoona-yah, do you still like Changwook?” Yoora asked me out of the blue. 
I’m who's drinking my Americano, got choked. 
“What?” I asked her. 
“Do you still like Changwook?” She asked again. 
I looked at Minsoo. He’s waiting for my answer too. I sighed and nodded. 
“Hey, it’s almost 6 years and he still doesn’t recognize your feeling? You are amazing still liking him until now, but he’s more amazing because he doesn’t even know about it at all.” She said dumbfoundedly. 
I smirked sadly. 
Minsoo frowned. “Darling, why did you even like him?” He asked curiously. “He’s so perfect. Because of it, he’s not my style. A man should be lacking something in order to be attractive.” He said. 
Yoora looked at him. “Hey, he’s lacking something. He doesn’t even have interest toward his surroundings!” 
“Anyway, I just don’t like him.” He chirped. 
Yoora sighed. “Right.. What even I’ve expect from a gay like you?” 
“I already told you several times. Don’t expect something from me!” Minsoo said. 
I smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter