Late Night Confession

Boy (Person) Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook is resting in his house. It’s almost 2 weeks after the incident and Changwook doesn’t have much schedule anymore because his album promotion will be end soon. 
“Changwook-ah, Sajangnim told me that he want to eat dinner with you tonight.” Dongwook entered Changwook’s room and told him that. 
Changwook nodded weakly. “Sure.” 
Dongwook sat beside him. “What’s wrong with you? Are you upset about something? Or, is it about Yoona?” He asked Changwook worriedly. 
Changwook shook his head. “Hyung. Can you get out from my room?” He asked Dongwook. 
Dongwook nodded. “I’ll pick you up at 8.”

**

Changwook’s PoV
I arrived in the restaurant and waited for my boss. There’s many staff here so I guess my boss is gonna spend his money tonight. Finally our boss arrived. 
“Let’s cheers because Changwook’s album turn out successful!!” He said and we clinked our glass together. 
I don’t drink the wine because for some reason I don’t want to get drunk tonight. 
My boss was talking with me although I don’t very remember what he’s talking about.
When our boss was busy talking to someone, I spotted 2 girls and 1 man walking to the restaurant’s second floor. I left my seat and watched them closely. It’s Yoona, Yoora and.. Taejoon-ssi.

**

Yoona’s PoV
Today Taejoon is discharged from the hospital and I want to bought him some food so I, Yoora and of course, him went to a French Fine-Dining Restaurant.
“Hey, the food here is quite expensive. Do you sure want to treat us here?” Yoora asked me worriedly. 
I nodded. “Of course. Although my show is canceled, we can’t missed Taejoon’s discharged day, right?” I asked her brightly. 
My show was canceled just a day after the incident. I don’t even surprise about it anymore.
“That’s why. Because your show was canceled, do you sure you’re okay?” Taejoon asked me worriedly. 
I nodded once again. “Don’t worry and let’s just eat!” I said.

We get seat in the second floor because I think there’s a dinner party down there. 
“Too bad Minsoo can’t join us. He must fly to London to accompany his parents.” Yoora said. 
“Yeah, noona.” Taejoon agreed with her. 
A waiter is bringing some menu books to us. After we ordered some food, there’s no one wanted to talk. The atmosphere is so awkward. 
“Come on, guys, why are you all so awkward today?” I asked them frustatedly. 
“Ani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter