Bad Hangover

Boy (Person) Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cheers!” Everyone clinked their glass. 
“Ji Changwook-ssi, I thought you don’t go to the party.” Yoon PD said to Changwook while sipping his soju. 
Changwook smiled. Although he’s smiling, Yoona knew that his smile was forced. “It’s my bestfriend first solo show, of course I should come to the dinner party.” Changwook said and drank the soju in one-shot. 
“Ah, it tastes bitter!” He muttered. 
Yoona nudged Changwook’s arm. “Hey, are you okay?” She asked worriedly. 
Changwook nodded. “Fine. Soju and I just don’t match.” He said. 
Yoona smirked. “You don’t have to drink if you don’t want to.” 
Changwook touched the tip of his glass. “Please don’t worry about me. It’s your day.” Changwook said. 

**

Yoona’s PoV
After drinking, the production team and all the staff asked me to go to the second round.
“Yoona-yah, I bet..ter go hom..e.” Changwook said and fell asleep in the table. 
I sighed. Gosh, who’s the one that once said soju and him are don’t match. 
“I hope he get a bad hangover tomorrow.” I mumbled and called his manajer, Dongwook oppa. 

After making sure that he’ll safely go home, I went to pay the bill. 
“It’s 95.200 won, Miss.” The cashier said and gave me the bill. 
I widened my eyes. “Yes? I mean, yes.” I said in surprised. What do they eat until this much?
I paid the bill and walk outside. 
“Yoona-ssi, let’s go to the second round!! Karaoke!!” Yoon PD-nim said happily.
I nodded forcely. “Yes. Let’s go.” I said . 
While everyone walked in front of me, someone walked beside me. 
“Why did you do that?” He asked. 
I glanced at him. It’s Taejoon-ssi. I smiled. “I do what?”
“The drinking bill.” He said. “Why did you pay that alone?” He asked again.
I sighed. “I just.. It’s more comfortable that way.” I said. 
“Noona.” He said. 
I stopped and looked at him. “Taejoon-ssi.”
“Can I call you that?” He asked innocently. 
I nodded. “Of course.”
“And you can call me just ‘Taejoon-ah’. Like that.” He said in serious tone.
“Okay, do whatever you want.” I said and continued walking. 
The night deepened. It’s getting cold outside. The distance between the dinner party place and karaoke is quite far. Even so, we walked to the karaoke house.
“Noona, do you cold?” He asked.
I looked at him. “A little. It’s okay, Taejoon-ah.”
Suddenly a coat covered my shoulder. “Use it, noona.” He said. 
I smirked. “You’re quite playing, huh?” 
He stared at me with unfair gaze. 
I took off the coat and return it to him. “Don’t look at me with those gaze. And thanks for the coat.” 

The second round, of course, it’s a mess. Many people already drunk enough. Only I, Taejoon, and few writers are still awake.
“Noona, let’s end the second round here.” Taejoon suggested. 
“I already thinking that too.” I said. 
Then I looked at the entire staff. “But, Taejoon-ah. How could I send them home all alone?” I asked him confusedly. 
“You’re undoubtly an absurd woman, noona. There’s me.” He said while giggling. 

“Yoon PD-nim. Let’s go home.” I and Taejoon supported the drunken Yoon PD to a taxi. 
After we send everyone home, it’s my turn to go home. “Taejoon-ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter