Like and Hate

Boy (Person) Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minsoo and Yoora went to Yoona’s house. Changwook was supposed to come too, but suddenly he have to go somewhere because there’s problem in his new album. 
“Too bad Changwook can’t come today.” Yoora said disappointedly. 
“Yeah. Because of it, I’ve asked someone to come as replacement!” Yoona said brightly while dragging Taejoon to the house. 
“Ah, Taejoon-ssi.” Yoora said.
Taejoon bowed. “Nice to meet you again.” He said politely. 
“Even his manner is so good, comparing to someone.” Minsoo mocked. 
Yoona smiled annoyedly. Everyone in that room except Taejoon knew who’s Minsoo refering to..  Changwook.
“Okay, okay. Let’s go!” Yoora said, lifting up the atmosphere. 
Taejoon nodded. “Let’s go!” He said. 

**

Changwook’s PoV
“Look what have media found!” My agency boss said angrily while throwing a stacked of paper in front of me.
I looked at the first page and read the title.
“Celebrity Chef, Im Yoona went to Ji Changwook’s house. What’s their relationship exactly?”
I sighed. So, they find out. 
In the second page, there is a picture showing Yoona put her kimchi in front of my house.
“What will you do with this?” He asked angrily.
“The media already told me that they’ll release this article tomorrow.” He said.
“But, hyung. Can you stop this article before it leak to internet? I beg to you, hyung. Even if my career on the stake, I don’t want to make my relationship with Yoona change because of this scandal. Please do something to stop this article. I’ll do whatever you want if you do that.” I begged. 
He sighed. “Okay. I’ll try to do something.”
“Firstly, our representative already went to talk with the reporter. But, I don’t know what will happen.” He said.
I stood up and bowed in front of him. “I’m sorry for this inconvenience.”
“Stop that. Apologizing won’t change anything. Just don’t ever make the same mistake again. I know she’s one of your precious bestfriend, but you have to told her to not come to your house again.” He said. 
“Dongwook-ah. From now, Changwook is prohibited from meeting with Yoona-ssi. If he ever meet her again, get ready to lose your job! ” He threatened Dongwook hyung and walked out the room.
Dongwook hyung bowed at him. “Yes, I’m understand, Sir.”

After he went out, Dongwook hyung approached me and held my shoulder. 
“I already told you, Changwook-ah. Sooner or later, media will find out about this. “ He said.
“Having an un-leak scandal is like a time bomb, Changwook-ah. We don’t know when it’ll go off. This could be the end of your career.” He said again weakly. 
I nodded. “I know, hyung.” 
“Then, why do you..” He sighed. 
“Changwook-ah, you don’t have to tell Yoona-ssi about this. I’ll tell her for you.” He said and took out his phone.
“Wait, hyung!” I said when he was about to call Yoona. 
“I’ll the one who tell her tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter