Now or Never

Boy (Person) Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taejoon blinked several times when he saw a woman that was his sister. 
“Noona? It’s you?” He asked in disbelief.
On the other hand, Yoona also still doesn’t believe that Taejoon was her long lost brother. A brother she thought was already dead because of her own fault. But, somehow there was some relieve feeling in Yoona’s heart because now she knew that his brother is stil alive. Although now she will still awkward with him because she knew his feeling for her.
“You two knew each other?” Mrs. Im asked them. 
Yoona nodded. “He’s a producer assistant in my show. Ani, how could it be you?” Yoona asked him. 
Taejoon really doesn’t want to admit that Yoona was his sister. “I don’t know too. I only have memory only from when I’m 7 years old.” Taejoon said. 
“Yoona-yah, Taejoon-ah, you two are siblings.” Mrs. Im said.
Taejoon gulped. “How could we separated?” He asked. 
“Back then our financial situation was very bad. Then we met a couple of chaebol that really wishing for a child but the wife can’t have a baby. They offered us quite sum money and really want you, Taejoon-ah. So we decided to take the money and have you adopted to their family. We thought your life would better living in those environment. So we..” Mrs. Im want to continued but Yoona cutted her off. 
“You plan a situation that he was missing in the beach and separated us.” Yoona continued. 
“Mom, I don’t believe you can do this to me. You can just talk to us about that. Why do you make a painful memory for me? I lived in guilty because I thought that I lost my brother because I was distract.” Yoona asked her in cry. 
“Noona~” Taejoon was surprised to see Yoona cry and quickly took some tissues to wipe her tears. 
“I’m so sorry, Yoona-yah. It was a reckless decision.” Mrs. Im said. 
Taejoon hugged Yoona. “It’s fine, noona. You don’t have to feel guilty anymore. I’m here. I’m still alive. There’s no reason for you to feel guilty. So stop crying, okay?” He comforted. 
“Taejoon-ah, how’s your life in that house?” Mrs. Im asked. 
Taejoon smirked. “What do you expect? It just the same. Being mocked as an ‘adopted son’ and doesn’t have any friend because they thought that I’m just boasting my money.” He explained. 
“Oh My God, my child. I’m so sorry.” Mrs. Im begged in tears. 
Taejoon really can’t stand a woman crying but he really doesn’t know what to do at this situation. 

**

Taejoon’s PoV
Right now, I’m outside the house together with Yoona. Fate really played with us. How could we tangled in this relationship?
“So.. noona.” I dared myself to opened my mouth. 
“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter