Monique

Monica

Sungmin was back to work a month later, and he noticed the main display window was now displaying trees in autumn with lots of fallen leaves, a white wooden bench and butterflies flying. On the bench were two leather bags, which were one of their latest designs, and their colours matched perfectly with the colour of the fallen leaves. The whole display was nicely done and effectively showed the mood of the season. 

Ryeowook had messaged him that Mr Kim didn't want anymore mannequins in the display windows. They would go by seasonal taste. The autumn design were actually inspired by one of Sungmin's photos that he took while walking in Jeju during his trip with Kyuhyun. He showed to Ryeowook and Ryeowook has asked his permission to use it to plan for the window display. Sungmin was happy that the display turned out nicely and brought out that autumn feelings.

Kyuhyun was happy that Sungmin was back at work. It meant that his boyfriend would be more occupied with daily work and would not think of the dead mannequin. He has brought Sungmin to Jeju to rest, eat and shop, and Sungmin had enjoyed himself for that one week they were there. 

They had fun at the Trick-eye museum, a crazy time at Teddy Bear Museum because Sungmin practical wanted to buy all the cute bears, they drove up to Mount Halla, race to climb up the steps at Seongsan Ilchulbong, and have a lovely picnic at Jeongbang Waterfalls. 

They also went to Manjanggul Cave, where Sungmin lost Kyuhyun for a while because it was too dark, and he was scared and just stayed at one corner, until Kyuhyun managed to track him back by retracing his steps, and hold him  after ensuring that it was really his Sungmin, based on the smell of his perfume! Sungmin hugged him dearly and insisted to hold him all the way along the lava tube until they climbed back to the top. 

Kyuhyun had a good laughed and Sungmin had to smack him because he couldn't stop laughing. They had fun shopping too, for green teas, lotions, household items and some couple shirts where Kyuhyun insisted to put back the pink ones because it was too bright pink. Sungmin was reluctant to agree because he loved pink, but later agreed to put them back because Kyuhyun looked so ridiculous in that bright pink outfit which he has asked Kyuhyun to try, and it was his turn to laugh at his frowning boyfriend. 

Kyuhyun was happy that Sungmin was back to his normal self and had been sharing his Jeju photos with his colleagues which he sent from home. Knowing that Sungmin has been looking forward to go back to work, Kyuhyun had drove him to the store on his first day of returning back to work, gave him a quick kiss in the car and promised to pick him up later at night. 

The department store was busy as they were having autumn sale. After his meeting with Mr Kim on financial matters and year end sales, Sungmin walked around the store with Ryeowook and Eunhyuk to check on overall display and to take note of staff strength during year end period. 

A Middle Eastern man walked into the store and asked for Mr. Lee. When a sales staff asked him which Mr Lee he was referring to, he looked around and spotted Sungmin, discussing something with two of his staff.

"Ahhh, that one!"

"Oh, Mr Lee Sungmin? Come sir, let me bring you to him"

The guy nodded his head and politely let the sales girl go first. 

Once nearer, the guy immediately greeted Sungmin "Mr Lee? How are you?" the guy said. 

Sungmin turned towards the person who greeted him. Hyukjae and Ryeowook turned to face him as well. 

Recognising him, Sungmin said with surprise "Hmm, Mr Sheikh, right? Wow, you didn't visited us for so long! How are you?" Sungmin asked and politely shook his hand. He got to know Mr Sheik when he found Mr Sheikh's lost diamond ring previously and Mr Sheikh was eternally grateful to him. 

"I'm fine I'm fine. Let me introduce you. This is my wife, Monique" he moved aside and showed his wife to them. 

Sungmin, Hyukjae and Ryeowook stared at Monique. Isn't she looked like......??! 

"Errr, nice to meet you, Monique, ma'am. Welcome to our store!" Sungmin bowed and smile politely at her. His mind was thinking hard... So Mr Sheikh sent a mannequin which looked like his wife??!! 

"Mr Sheikh, these are my assistance, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk" Sungmin introduced him to the two of them. They both bowed politely at Mr Sheikh and offered their hands. 

"Hello hello" Mr Skeikh shook their hands, and then turning back at Sungmin, he added "Oh yes Mr Lee, did you received my gift?" 

"Errr yes yes I did, but after a while, she was, err, broken, so we sent her for restoration. I have a photo of her. Let me show you" and Sungmin showed Monica in the display window in different outfits. 

"She is so pretty! I made her just like my wife!" 

"Ahhh yes, we noticed the resemblance" Sungmin said and glanced at Hyukjae and Ryeowook. 

"Hmm, you said she is broken? Maybe, I should send you another one?" 

"What? Noooooooo....." Sungmin, Hyukjae and Ryeowook said in unison.... 

They were shaking their heads and Mr Sheikh looked at them dumbfounded. Sungmin gestured Mr Sheikh to their meeting room and get his staff to serve them tea, and quickly talked about other things to made sure that Mr Sheikh never brooched the subject of sending another mannequin again......