Caught In Your Orbit

You Are My Sunshine

Kyungsoo had begun to relax, at first it had been daunting when faced with all of Jongins brothers, as well as Luhan and Baekhyun (It was rather strange to call a teacher by their first name). After a few hours he became more comfortable, feeling safe next to Jongin, who was always messing with different parts of Kyungsoo, whether it be his fingers, the ends of hair or simply his back. Jongins actions reassured Kyungsoo that he would be alright and that he had nothing to be worried about. 

 

Kyungsoo particularly liked Junmyeon, he seemed so kind and thoughtful and it nice to know that Jongin had such a supportive brother. "How did you two meet?" Junmyeon enquired and Kyungsoo stilled, feeling Jongin do the same, how could Kyungsoo tell them he spent the first few months resenting Jongin?

 

Seeing the obvious reluctance of his brother and his soulmate, Sehun took the opportunity to speak up and get a bit of revenge on Jongin, he hadn't forgotten about Jongin telling his brothers about Luhans actions, he was still teased about it. "They met months ago, Jongin just kept it a secret." Sehun informed Junmyeon with a mischievous grin.

 

"Months?!" Junmyeon exclaimed in exasperation, Kyungsoo looked down in shame, he regretted his actions so much, he didn't understand why he had been so stubborn. Jongin tucked Kyungsoos hair behind his ears in an unconscious gesture and regarded Kyungsoo with a steady gaze, "Kyungsoo didn't have a very good experience with other kids, especially popular ones when he was younger, it made some problems between us. I didn't tell you because I knew we had to work out or issues first. I am sorry, but I would do it again if I had to.". 

 

Kyungsoo flinched as he saw Junmyeon rise from the couch, he fully expected the other to shout at him and tell him to leave, after all he did reject Jongin for ages and he knows it caused the other pain. Kyungsoo tensed as Junmyeon neared and held his breath, still casting his eyes downwards.

 

To Kyungsoos surprise Junmyeon dropped to his knees in front of Kyungsoo and took his hands from Jongins grasp. Kyungsoo raised his gaze to meet Junmyeons. "Why are you looking down like that, are you worried we would be angered?", Kyungsoo nodded, he was painfully aware that his actions were awful. Junmyeon softly laughed and shook his head, "There's no need to be worried, it can only be expected that you were wary of Jongin, I want you to know that it is not your fault and you should never blame yourself. Even if you held resentment towards Jongin you are both here together toady and that shows me more than anything.".

 

Kyungsoo who had been stressed over how Junmyeon would react immediately burst into tears upon hearing how accepting the other was, Junmyeon took it in his stride and brought Kyungsoo in for a hug. He cooed at Kyungsoo and the back of his head, as Kyungsoo gripped onto the back of Junmyeons shirt, crumpling it in his tight hold.

 

Kyungsoo eventually calmed down and raised his head from where it had been tucked into Junmyeons neck, Junmyeon swiftly wiped away the stray tears and sent Kyungsoo a warm smile, "Now then, lets go get some food, okay?". The rest of the group got up and headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner. 

 

Kyungsoo, Jongin and Junmyeon remained in the room after everyone had left, Junmyeon turned to Jongin with a serious expression, "That is the last time I want Kyungsoo to cry, so you make sure you look after him okay?" He instructed Jongin.

 

Jongin grinned up at his brother "Yes sir!" He added with a mock salute. Kyungsoo and Junmyeon both laughed at Jongins actions. "We'll be in the kitchen when you're ready Kyungsoo." Junmyeon sent him a smile before he left the room.

 

Kyungsoo turned to Jongin who was smiling gently at him, "I love you so much Do Kyungsoo, I never want to see you worried again, no one will ever blame you for you actions and even if they dared to, the only persons it matters to is me. Yes we had issues, but we got over them, so don't ever think badly of yourself again, do you understand?" Jongin stared at him.

 

Kyungsoo searched Jongins eyes for any signs he was lying, but he could feel how sincere Jongin was, "I love you too Jongin, I can't promise I will forget about how I hurt you and myself, but I can promise that I will try.".

 

Jongin seemed content with Kyungsoos answer, "Lets go help then, yeah?". Kyungsoo stood up and allowed Jongin to lead him to the kitchen where the others were in the middle of preparing the food.

 

 

 

It had taken the group an hour to prepare the food and they all took several dishes and set them down on the dining table. Kyungsoo took a seat next to Jongin and started to grab bits of each dish. When everyone had filled their plates, the room quietened down some, each person focused on eating. It took lest than fifteen minutes for the food to disappear at the hands of the hungry males and they were all satisfied after finishing. 

 

Jongin has been contemplating something for a while, he wanted to ask Kyungsoo to stay over, he knew that Luhan would be staying over and Baekhyun would most likely stay over as well. He was desperate for Kyungsoo to stay and figured that by bringing it up in front of the rest of the group would send Kyungsoo in to shock and make him more likely to agree without thinking.

 

"Do you think it would be alright for Kyungsoo to stay over tonight?" Jongin directed his question towards Junmyeon. The rest of the table was shocked at Jongins question, and as expected, Kyungsoo had frozen in shock.

 

He looked at Junmyeon pleadingly and Junmyeon sent him a smile, "Of course that's fine, as long as Kyungsoos parents are fine with it.". The group turned to look at Kyungsoo who meekly nodded, "I'm sure they'll be fine.". Jongin beamed at Kyungsoo, glad he had got his way.

 

After dinner the group moved back to the lounge to watch a movie, Jongin spent the movie memorising the structure of Kyungsoos hand. He loved looking at the tiny details on Kyungsoos body, it felt as though he was seeing something that no one else would ever see, and it was important for him to know everything about Kyungsoo that he could find out.

 

As the night went on, the brothers slowly broke away from their group each heading to their rooms, when there was only Kyungsoo, Jongin and Junmyeon left, Jongin decided they should go to bed, it was getting late. "Wanna sleep?" He enquirer and Kyungsoo gave a nod, he had been drifting off for the past hour, which Jongin watched in amusement.

 

Bidding goodnight to Junmyeon, the two made their way up to Jongins room, Kyungsoo turned to Jongin, "Can I use the shower?", he asked. "Sure, I'll just grab you a towel and some pyjamas.", he replied and grabbed the items.

 

 

~

 

 

Kyungsoo rubbed the towel on his hair, trying to get out the majority of the water, he had put on the clothing that Jongin had handed to him and looked down at them fondly, he loved the way the clothes had the same scent as Jongin, it made him feel warm inside.

 

He exited the bathroom to find Jongin sat on the bed, Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin, who grinned in return. Jongin rose from the bed and walked over to Kyungsoo, "I'm going to have a quick shower, I'll be out soon.", with a peck on his lips, Jongin disappeared into the room behind Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo flopped on the bed and wriggled around, far too exited that he was spending the night with Jongin. He got back up and turned off the main light, leaving the lamp next to bed on, light filtered through the cracks of the bathroom door.

 

Kyungsoo sat on the edge of the bed, messing around with his mobile to pass the time. A few minutes later the shower stopped running and he could hear Jongin moving around inside the bathroom. The door swung open and Kyungsoo glanced up, only to freeze.

 

Jongin was stood in the doorway with only his pants on, Kyungsoo gulped as he took in Jongins body, this was the first time he had seen Jongin without a shirt, he had always imagined what he would look like, but dear god he was so much better.

 

Jongin smirked at Kyungsoos reaction, he had clearly planned this, Kyungsoo realised. Jongin sauntered over to the bed and Kyungsoos breath caught as he was faced with Jongins extremely toned chest.

 

Kyungsoo shot up and swapped their positions, pushing Jongin onto the bed so that he was sat against the headboard, the smirk never left his face. Kyungsoo slid into Jongins lap, resting his legs on either side of Jongin and with a similar smirk he drifted his hands up Jongins chest until they reached his face. Maintaining eye contact, Kyungsoo slowly leant forward and caught Jongins lower lip between his teeth, he tugged it slightly and heard Jongins breath catch. 

 

He released Jongins lip and moved back slightly, casting an appreciative glance to his soulmates body, he sent a look to Jongin, "I knew you were hot under all those clothes but this is something else." Kyungsoo noted with a grin.

 

A smug grin crossed Jongins face, "Its all for you babe.", Kyungsoo felt a mixture of shock and joy flash through him at the name. With a grin Kyungsoo returned the sentiment, "And I'm all yours babe.".

 

With that Kyungsoo connected their lips, his tongue immediately fighting Jongins, they settled into a rhythm and Kyungsoo ran his fingers through Jongins locks that were still damp. Jongin roamed his hands across Kyungsoos body, touching everywhere he could. Kyungsoo pressed himself to Jongin, wanting to erase the already nonexistent space between them, he loved the taste of Jongins mouth, it was sweet and smooth like chocolate, and it made Kyungsoo dizzy.

 

Kyungsoo became breathless and had to separate, the two let out laboured breaths as they studied each other, "Sleep time?", Jongin asked after he had regained his breath. Kyungsoo nodded and slipped off of Jongins lap and under the covers. Jongin pulled him closer so that Kyungsoos head laid against Jongins chest, he draped an arm over Jongins stomach and snuggled closer. Jongin brought a hand up to caress Kyungsoos cheek, lulling him to sleep. 

 

Just before Kyungsoo finally drifted off, he heard a small "I love you" and he fell asleep with a smile.

 

~

 

An annoyingly loud noise sounded through the room and Kyungsoo tried to escape it by burrowing deeper into the warmth that surrounded him. He heard a chuckle and looked up in confusion only to be met with Jongins face. He smiled sleepily at the other boy, "Good morning" he greeted resting his head on Jongins outstretched arm. Jongin smiled sweetly, "Good morning to you too and as much as I hate to do this, we should really get ready for school.".

 

Kyungsoo whined softly, not wanting to disturb his relaxed state, Jongin made to get up and Kyungsoo tightened his grip around the other and shook his head, making disapproving noises. Jongin laughed at his actions and patted Kyungsoos head, "Come one, we can't be late..

 

With a huff, Kyungsoo released Jongin, who slipped out of the covers and started to grab his uniform, Kyungsoo followed his shirtless form around the room with his eyes, appreciating his soulmates body. Jongins turned to Kyungsoo and smiled, "Come on sleepy head, I'll lend you one of my shirts.".

 

Kyungsoo reluctantly pushed himself up from the bed and wandered over to Jongin who was busy checking his mobile, Kyungsoo leaned against Jongins back and encircled his arms around Jongins waist, absorbing the warmth from the taller boy. Jongin turned in Kyungsoos embrace and hugged him back. "Still tired?" Jongin murmured, Kyungsoo hummed in response.

 

"As much as I would love to spend the whole day in this room with you, Baekhyun stayed the night and he will know that we are skipping school, it's one of the downfalls of my brother having a teacher as his soulmate." Jongin informed him and Kyungsoo softly chuckled.

 

Kyungsoo detached himself from Jongin and took the shirt that he had chosen for Kyungsoo, entering the bathroom he quickly washed and changed before emerging from the bathroom. He fixed his hair whilst Jongin got changed and soon enough the two were ready.

 

The two went downstairs and were greeted by the others, Baekhyun and a Chanyeol had already left, Chanyeol had to drop Baekhyun off early since the teachers were supposed to be in earlier than the students. The group finished their breakfasts and grabbed their bags before heading to the garage where the cars were stored. 

 

Each of the older brothers got into their own cars and headed off too work, Sehun, Luhan, Jongin and Kyungsoo got into Sehuns car and they made their way to the school. 

 

Luhan let out a laugh at one point and the others regarded him in confusion, "I just realised, all the girls will be mortified that both their dear princes have been taken," he cast a glance to Kyungsoo, "You better start thinking of a way to prove it or else, the girls will never stay away.". Kyungsoo listened to Luhans advice and smirk slowly spread across his face as he thought of a great idea.

 

~

 

Kyungsoo was in his history lesson listening to the teacher, his attention was interrupted by the constant whispers of the girls in his class, they were still glaring at him and cursing him for being paired with Jongin, he rolled his eyes and returned his focus back to the teacher. 

 

"Today, we will be going to the other class and you will be presenting your project." The teacher directed the class to the other room and told the students to sit next to their partner. Kyungsoo sent a grin in Jongins direction, who was gazing at him warily. When Kyungsoo was struck by his great idea, Jongin had enquired about it, Kyungsoo refused to tell him and told Jongin to look forwards to it. Since then Jongin had a rather worried expression.

 

One by one the groups presented their projects, Kyungsoo and Jongin were the last group to present and they both stood up making their way to the front of the room. Their presentation ran smoothly and the two made a great pair, throughout it Kyungsoo could feel the girls from both classes glaring and he inwardly smiled, he was about to shock them all even more. 

 

The presentation ended and the teacher excused himself from the room to talk to someone, Kyungsoo took this opportunity to grab Jongins collar and tug him down so that Kyungsoo could kiss him. He heard gasps and outbursts of shock from the class and he smirked against Jongins mouth as their lips moved against each other. Kyungsoo let Jongin off easily, not initiating an intense kiss like he would normally do (that was just for him and Jongin to be a part of). He knew he was kind of copying Luhan but he also knew this was the most effective way to show the other students that Jongin belonged to him.

 

He separated from Jongin and patted his cheek, sending him a sweet smile, he turned to the class with a smug grin and grabbed his and Jongins bags before pulling a still shocked Jongin out the room, since the bell had already rang.

 

He was glad to see the expressions of disbelief on the students faces and he felt triumphant, if this didn't deter those girls, he didn't know what would. He led Jongin to an empty room and dropped their bags to the floor before turning to his soulmate. "So how was that for proving you are mine." Kyungsoo asked, with a proud expression. 

 

Jongin shook his head in defeat and let out a chuckle, "I guess I should just be glad you didn't attack me like you used to do", Kyungso grinned and hugged Jongin, he loved him so much, he still didn't know how he had restrained himself for so long. 

 

Jongin was like his anchor, Kyungsoo felt so safe and protected when he was with his soulmate. He loved how Jongin had never been deterred by his resentment and how Jongin had made him see how perfect they were for each other. Kyungsoo was enamoured by Jongins very existence and he never wanted Jongin to go away, Kyungsoo would be lost without him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let me cry because they are too adorable, I'm so sad that the Kaisoo part is finished, they are such a perfect couple. I absolutely adore their relationship in this plot because it's so different from the other couples and I feel as though it's nice to see that being soulmates doesn't automatically make the couple happy, sometimes they have work for it. Despite this, I think that by them starting off with Kyungsoo resenting Jongin, it shows just how much they love each other now.

 

Thankyou so much to IAmMissTerious for their suggestion, I have already wrote a couple of other chapters, but I will incorporate the idea into the last couples story. I will try my hardest to make it good.

 

Anyway, now the high school couples are out of the way I will be moving onto the brothers that work, it's gonna be a bit different and I'm still going through loads of different scenarios for each couple. After I have finished each couples part, I want to write a chapter where one of the couples has a wedding, so if you have a couple you would like to see get married comment it :)

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I feel like this couple makes me go through an emotional rollercoaster and I am so sad that I have to move on. Comments are greatly appreciated and I wanted to say a huge thankyou to all the subscribers and upvotes. I will see you all next chapter :)