Just For You

You Are My Sunshine

Chanyeol grinned as he sent off Jongin, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Sehun to school, he had the best plans.

 

It was Baekhyuns birthday today and he wanted to do something special for his soulmate, he had asked the two younger couples to deliver something to Baekhyun. He hoped that this would be the best birthday his soulmate had ever had.

 

~

 

Baekhyun smiled down at his mobile, the last lesson of the day would start in a few minutes and Baekyun had just received another text from Chanyeol. He had received them every hour since he had woken up, all of them telling him how beautiful and amazing he was, his soulmate was such a hopeless romantic, but Baekhyun loved it.

 

It was his birthday and so far it had just been like any other normal day, not many people actually knew when his birthday was, so he wasn't really surprised. He would have been somewhat sad, but Chanyeols messaged had cheered him up.

 

The students began to file in and Baekhyun slipped his mobile back in to his pocket, this was his lesson with Chanyeols younger brothers and their soulmates, it was the first time he had seen them today.

 

They came in after everyone else and all approached his desk, their hands behind their backs. Baekhyun sent them a slightly confused smile, the four of them had grins on their faces, one by one they gave Baekhyun a single rose. Each flower had a tag on, Baekhyun gasped at the sight of them, they were so beautiful, but the tags made them better.

 

Each tag contained one word and once Baekhyun had collected them all, they read "Happy Birthday My Baekkie". Baekhyun let out a soft laugh as the four chorused in unison, "Happy birthday Baekhyun!".

 

"I'm guessing Chanyeol put you up to this?" He inquired, sending each of them a look. The four of them nodded, "He told us to tell you to be ready when classes finish." Luhan added. Baekhyun nodded, "Alright then, go sit down and we can get the lesson started.".

 

The four grinned and made their way to their seats. Baekhyun spent the lesson with a smile plastered on his face, his soulmate really was too sweet.

 

Baekhyun watched the seconds tick by and wished the hand would move faster, at five minutes to the end, he dismissed his class, wanting to be fully ready when Chanyeol turned up.

 

~

 

Chanyeol signed the visitors book and made his way to Baekhyuns room, it was just before the end of lessons and he hurried, not wanting to get caught by all the students. 

 

He peeked through the glass in the door and saw his soulmate collecting his things, he smiled at the happy expression on Baekhyuns face and the way the smaller kept stealing glances at the flowers on his desk.

 

Chanyeol quietly entered the room, Baekhyun didn't notice and he had his back to Chanyeol. The taller crept up behind his soulmate and wrapped his arms around the smaller.

 

Baekhyun let out a yelp and Chanyeol laughed, "You scared me!" Baekhyun laughed, twisting around in Chanyeols hold. Chanyeol grinned down at his soulmate and Baekhyun returned it with a bright smile.

 

"Did you get my gift?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun hummed in confirmation, "It was very sweet of you." He replied. Chanyeol smiled and leaned down, connecting their lips together in a sweet kiss. Separating, Chanyeol lay his forehead against the others, "Happy birthday, baby." He murmured.

 

Baekhyun moved and pressed a kiss to Chanyeols lips, "Thank you Chanyeol.".

 

~

 

Chanyeol had whisked Baekhyun away to a fancy restaurant, where they had copious amounts of expensive food, that rivalled Jongdaes meals. After their meal, they took a walk through a nearby park, it was incredibly beautiful, all lit up, lights adorning the trees.

 

Baekhyun was walking with Chanyeol, their hands intertwined, Baekhyun had to admit this was one of the best birthdays he had ever had. He was so lucky to have Chanyeol as his soulmate, the other really was perfect.

 

There was a comfortable silence between them and Baekhyun enjoyed it, he loved just taking in the presence of the other, it was so calming. Chanyeol slowed to a stop next to a bench and motioned for Baekhyun to take a seat. They both sat, bodies turned to face each other.

 

"I know I'm supposed to get you some big, amazing present, but everything I thought of, I've already bought for you." Chanyeol began and the two chuckled, his words were true, "So I know you saw this a few day ago and I added something to it.".

 

Chanyeol reached into the pocket of his jacket and retrieved a box, he passed it to Baekhyun who looked at it with a quizzical look. With careful hands, he opened the box and gasped at the sight, sat in the box was a silver band with jewels encrusted along it.

 

Delicately, he took the band out of its place and held it up, admiring how the lights reflected off of it, "Wait..." Baekhyun froze his movements, "Isn't this the really expensive one from that magazine?" He inquired, his eyes widening.

 

Chanyeol nodded, a grin on his face, "But that was so expensive." Baekhyun whispered, the price had been no joke and Baekhyun was pretty sure that he was holding more than he had ever owned in his life.

 

"Look at the inside." Chanyeol urged and Baekhyun followed his instruction, he let out another gasp and the engraving inside the band, 'CY&BH'. "It's perfect," Baekhyun confessed. "May I?" Chanyeol inquired and Baekhyun slipped the band into his awaiting hand.

 

With one hand, Chanyeol manoeuvred Baekhyuns hand, with the other he put the band onto Baekhyuns wrist. Chanyeol turned Baekhyuns arm, a smile on his face, "Perfect." He agreed.

 

Baekhyun loved the way the band looked on his wrist, so delicate and beautiful, Baekhyun threw his arms around Chanyeols neck, burying his face into Chanyeols shoulder.

 

"Thank you so much Chanyeol, this has been the most amazing birthday I have ever had." Baekhyun said sincerely. Chanyeol chuckled and brought his arms around Baekhyuns waist, pulling the smaller closer, "That's all I wanted, you deserve the best birthdays ever and I will always try my best to give you that." He replied.

 

Baekhyun smiled as he breathed in his soulmate, he couldn't remember what his life had been like without the taller and he never wanted to know again.

 

 

 

Yay here's a short extra for Chanbaek, it's from before they had kids, obviously. I don't think we've had a birthday yet, so here you go. I thought this was pretty cute, so I hope everyone likes it :)

 

Also I get paid tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to all that money going into my account. I'm buying Christmas presents and in my family we all do secret santa and I always ask for my little sister. She really likes Chanyeol, so this year I'm getting her a skirt with his face on, it's really cute, and a sticker that says nice skirt, I thought it was pretty funny, so I hope she likes it. 

 

And we both got power albums and my first bias was Baekhyun and she got his photocard (I got Jongdae) and she swapped with me, so I'm getting her both the Chanyeol cards, because I'm just the best sister ever haha.

 

Okie, that's it from me, I hope you all liked this chapter and I will see you again soon, hopefully with another chapter for the kids :)