Nap Time

You Are My Sunshine

Luhan opened his eyes, greeted by the sunlight that appeared around the edges of the blinds. He stretched his arms, well he did it the best he could, considering Sehun was practically wrapped around him. With great difficulty he pushed himself into a sitting position, Sehuns arms dropping to his waist. Luhan looked down at Sehun and grinned at how cute the other was when he was sleeping.

 

Using a hand, he slowly ran his fingers through Sehuns locks, "Sehunnie." He whispered. Luhan repeated his name a couple of times and Sehun began to stir. "Come on baby, we need to get ready to go to your brothers house." He coaxed softly. Sehun hummed in agreement, but chose to snuggle into Luhans side, rather than get up.

 

Luhan chuckled, "Come on, we need to get up." He insisted and Sehun finally groaned and opened his eyes, looking up at Luhan. "Mmm okay, I'm up." Sehun noted.

 

Luhan jumped out of the bed, he turned to Sehun who had sat up and was swinging his legs over the side, so that he was perched on the edge. Luhan smiled and stood in front of Sehun winding his arms around Sehuns neck. Sehun grinned up at Luhan and raised his head, Luhan leant down to place a quick kiss on Sehuns lips before standing up again.

 

Luhan laughed as Sehun pouted, "Go get out some cereal for breakfast and I'll go get Yoongi." He instructed and Sehun nodded, heading to the kitchen. 

 

Luhan grinned at the thought of his son, they had finally brought the child home the day before and he was an angel. Yoongi was a very sweet child, who spent most of his time asleep, when he was awake, he liked to colour and watch TV. Yoongi had told them that the orphanage had a few Disney movies which him and his friends liked to watch. 

 

Luhan opened the door to the child's room and slipped inside, the small boy was soundly asleep, wrapped up in the covers, along with the blanket he always carried around with him. Luhan felt bad for having to wake him, but they really did need to get ready. Luhan sat down on the edge of the bed and started to the boys head, he found that this was the best to wake up both Yoongi and Sehun.

 

The boy slowly came to and blinked sleepily up at Luhan, Luhan smiled sweetly at the child, "It's time to get up baby, we have to go out soon.". Yoongi nodded and held up his arms towards Luhan. Luhan chuckled and slipped his arms under the child to pick him up.

 

He stood up and Yoongi rested his head against Luhans shoulder, the blanket dangling from one hand. Luhan rubbed the child's back, trying to wake him up properly, as he walked to the kitchen, where Sehun was getting out things for breakfast.

 

Sehun saw Luhan enter and grinned at the sight of their son, he walked up to the two and stood behind Luhan to see Yoongi.

 

"Good morning Yoongi." He greeted and Luhan felt Yoongi lift his head up slightly, "Good morning daddy." The boy replied before dropping his head back down onto Luhans shoulder. Sehun chuckled before pressing a kiss to the boys head and one to Luhans cheek.

 

Sehun held his arms out for Yoongi, "I'll help him with his breakfast." He added and Luhan passed the child to Sehun with a smile, they then took seats at the table. Luhan poured cereal and milk into three bowls and set them in front of each person. Sehun turned Yoongi so that he was sat on Sehuns knee facing the table.

 

Luhan handed Yoongi a spoon, "Here you go sweetheart.". Yoongi smiled, "Thankyou mummy." He added as he took the spoon with small hands. Luhan watched happily as Sehun and Yoongi ate their cereal, Sehun caught Luhan staring and quirked an eyebrow.

 

"My boys are too cute." He confessed, causing Sehun to laugh, "Eat your cereal Lulu, we need to get ready." Sehun reminded.

 

~

 

After they finished breakfast, Luhan collected the dishes and deposited them in the sink, promising to clean them later. Their house wasn't half as big as the original house, in fact it was a relatively small house, however, Luhan and Sehun loved it. It was a two bedroomed house and the kitchen and the dining room were joined. They did have a proper dining room and living room, with enough space for the whole family, but that was the biggest part of the house.

 

When Sehun said the house was small, it was by his standards, to any other family it would probably seem huge. The only reason they didn't get a smaller one, was so they would have room for everyone to come over. When they were picking out a house, Sehuns brothers had threatened them that they better get a big enough house, because they would all be visiting.

 

As Luhan was putting the milk and cereal away, Sehun stood up along with his son, "I'll get Yoongi dressed and you can go get ready." He offered. Luhan gave him a smile, "Thank you Sehunnie." He replied, pecking Sehuns and Yoongi cheek as he left to his room.

 

Sehun made his way to the boys room and opened the closet door, he looked down at the child, "So what should we wear today?" He asked and Yoongi turned back to the closet, regarding his selection of clothes. After much deliberation, they decided on dark blue jumper along with a pair of jeans and some boots. 

 

Sehun set Yoongi down on the floor, he grabbed the clothes and set them on the bed next to where he was sitting. "Right," he started, the child looking at him expectantly, "Hands up." He directed. The child raised his arms above his head and Sehun pulled his pyjama shirt up, exposing his tiny tummy.

 

Sehun poked the tummy, causing Yoongi to giggle and push Sehun away. He grinned and grabbed the jumper, slipping it over the boys head, he pulled it down so it covered Yoongis head and let out a gasp, "Where have you gone?" He faked a shocked tone and the boy giggled again.

 

Sehun pulled the jumper down more so that Yoongis head popped out the collar, "There you are!" He exclaimed, Yoongi was grinning and Sehun thought the boy was adorable. 

 

Yoongi didn't talk very much, it wasn't that he couldn't, he was just a bit shy and usually very tired. Luhan and Sehun had found that making him laugh was one of the best ways to get him to open up a bit more and so far it had worked.

 

Sehun swapped the boys pants and put on his socks and shoes before leading him to the bathroom. He then washed the boys hands and face and they both brushed their teeth.

 

Once Yoongi was completely ready, they went to see Luhan who was also dressed and was drying his hair. He had just turned off the hair dryer, placing it on the dresser, where he was inspecting his appearance. Luhan saw the two enter and turned around, "Oh my, aren't you handsome in those clothes Yoongi." Luhan complimented, the child nodded shyly.

 

Luhan smiled, he then turned to Sehun, who was still stood in his pyjamas, "I'll go get our things together with Yoongi and you get ready quickly, okay?", it wasn't so much a question as an instruction and Sehun nodded, watching Luhan lead Yoongi to another room.

 

Sehun looked through his and Luhans closet and chose out a pair of jeans and a plain shirt, he chucked them on the bed and headed into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Five minutes later and he was out, he swiftly dressed himself and dried his hair, he put a bit of effort into his hair, making it semi presentable.

 

He slipped his shoes on and grabbed his and Luhans mobiles before heading towards the kitchen where he could hear the other two. Luhan sent him a grin as he entered the kitchen and thanked him as Sehun passed his mobile along. Luhan checked the phone, scrolling through his notifications, "Anything interesting?" Sehun asked.

 

Luhan shook his head, "Just Kyungsoo asking what time we're going." He replied as he typed out a message in return. 

 

Sehun nodded his head and sat down next to Yoongi, who was kneeling on a chair, attempting to pack things into Luhans bag. It wasn't much, just a few keys, their wallets and a game that Sehun had borrowed from Jongin. He had finished the game some months ago, but always forgot it when they met up.

 

Despite it only being a few things, Yoongi seemed to be making the task ten times harder, trying to fit all the objects in at odd angles, Sehun looked at the bag with his head tilted, the bag was pretty big, so all of those things should have fit in easily. Sehun leant closer to the bag and chuckled when he saw Yoongis blanket stuffed haphazardly into it, taking up the majority of the space.

 

Sehun shook his head, "Come here," he said, pulling the bag towards himself, Yoongi allowed him to and stared at Sehun as he rearranged the contents. Sehun pulled the objects out and placed them back on the table. He sent a glance to Yoongi, "Let's put the other stuff in first and then we can put your blanket on top, okay?" He asked and Yoongi gave him a firm nod.

 

Sehun put the items in quickly and folded the blanket, resting it on the top of the bag, it fit perfectly. Both Sehun and Yoongi smiled, happy with their work.

 

"Right, are we ready?" Luhan questioned, having finished his conversation with Kyungsoo. Sehun looked at Yoongi who nodded, Sehun turned to Luhan and nodded as well. Luhan smiled, "Lets get going then.".

 

~

 

They drove to Junmyeons and Yixings house, it only took ten minutes, the whole family had chose to have close houses, as they didn't want to be too far apart. They all kind of missed being together in one house. Sehun parked the car, Luhan watched as he rolled his eyes at the flashy car parked next to theirs, "I can't believe Jongdae got a new car and had the same design printed onto it." He remarked. Luhan just laughed, he wasn't surprised, Jongdae was rather proud of his flashy cars.

 

The family got out and spotted the cars that belonged to the other couples, "We're the last ones to arrive." Luhan noted, as he unbuckled Yoongi from his seat, unsurprisingly the boy had fallen asleep during the journey.

 

Instead of waking him, Luhan picked Yoongi up, allowing him to lean against Luhans shoulder, like he had that morning. "Seems so." Sehun replied, grabbing the bag from the boot of the car. Luhan headed to the door and opened it, the whole family rarely knocked on each other's doors, since they had lived together so many years ago, it seemed weird to knock now and so they all just let themselves into the others houses. 

 

They made their way through the house towards the lounge, where everyone normally congregated. As they neared the room, they heard many voices, the loudest of them belonging to Chanyeol and Jongdae, which also wasn't a surprise.

 

Luhan pushed the slightly ajar door open fully and the rest of the group turned to him, there was an amalgamation of greetings and Luhan smiled, "Hey guys, sorry we're late.".

 

Each couple sat on different couches, their children sat along with them, Junmyeon grinned, "You aren't late, everyone just got here as well.".

 

Luhan sat down on the only empty couch, being careful so that he didn't wake Yoongi. Junmyeon and Yixings son Jungkook turned to Junmyeon, "Can we please go and play in my room now?" He inquired politely. Junmyeon nodded, "Of course." He answered, patting Jungkooks head. 

 

Jungkook jumped up, looking at the other children "Come on! My rooms amazing!" He beamed. All of the children, minus Yoongi who was still asleep, looked to their parents for permission, which was quickly granted, before they all jumped up.

 

Namjoon, Kyungsoo and Jongins son made his way over to Luhan, "Please could we wake Yoongi up, so that he can come and play with us. I promise he won't be annoyed, we just really missed him." The child asked nervously. 

 

Luhan smiled warmly at the child and patted Yoongis back softly, coaxing him awake. Within a few seconds the child came to and looked around the room in confusion, his eyes then landed on the other children and they lit up. Yoongi shuffled off of Luhans lap and ran towards his friends, hugging them all. Jungkook grabbed Yoongis hand, "Come on we're going to my room." He instructed and Yoongi nodded excitedly. 

 

The adults watched in amusement as the children ran out of the room.

 

"They really are sweet children." Tao stated and the others hummed in agreement.

 

"So how has everyone settled in?" Junmyeon inquired, looking around the room.

 

"Yoongi tends to just sleep a lot, even in the short time we've had him, it's pretty clear." Luhan answered.

 

"So he's exactly like Sehun then?" Jongdae pipes up and the group lets out a collective laugh.

 

~

 

The family spent an hour talking and getting advice from each other, the whole time none of the kids appeared. "Well, we should get going, I have some things to do when I get home." Baekhyun announced, standing up.

 

"Ah, we should get going as well." Luhan added. The two made their way to bedrooms, finding one with the door open. Luhan peered around the door and smiled, he motioned to Baekhyun who also smiled at the sight of the kids. All of them were piled into Jungkooks huge bed, fast asleep.

 

They crept into the room, Luhan picked Yoongi up, placing him in his arms, where the boy immediately settled in, not waking at all. Baekhyun picked up Taehyung who stirred at the movement, upon seeing Baekhyun he grinned sleepily, wrapping his arms around Baekhyuns neck and falling back to sleep against Baekhyuns shoulder.

 

Carefully carrying his son, Luhan returned to the lounge, the others cooed at the sight of the two sleeping children, Sehun was stood, the bag hanging from his right hand, "Ready?" He asked and Luhan nodded. "We'll see you all soon." Luhan said quietly, trying not to disturb Yoongi. The others sent him whispered goodbyes and waves.

 

Sehun walked down the hall with him, opening the front door, Luhan swiftly buckled Yoongi in and they headed home. When they got home, Luhan got out and retrieved Yoongi, as they were unlocking the door, the small boy began to wake, his hand coming up to rub his eyes. Luhan looked down at the boy, sending him a warm smile, "Hello honey, we came back home, is there anything you'd like to do?".

 

Yoongi hummed in contemplation, "Can we watch a movie?" He asked, looking up at Luhan with a small smile. "Of course we can, let's go pick one out." Luhan replied, going to the lounge. They picked out a Disney movie and settled down on the couch, Sehun came in a few minutes later and sat on the end of the couch, Luhan moved so that he was leant against Sehun, with Yoongi cuddled between them.

 

Halfway through the movie Luhan looked at Yoongi to find he had fallen asleep again, the boy sure did sleep a lot. Luhan turned to Sehun, wanting him to see how cute Yoongi was, only to find Sehun asleep as well. Luhan chuckled and shook his head fondly. The two really were alike.

 

 

 

Here's Hunhan and Yoongi! I apologise if this chapter isn't as good, I've just started a new job and I'm so exhausted, so if I don't update every day like I usually do that's why. I will try to update as much as possible though.

 

Also, I was contemplating doing a sort of sequel, kind of? For BTS when they are grown up, I'd probably just add the chapters to this story, but I was wondering if you'd want to see that. They would most likely be in couples (I've already decided who I want together), so it would be great to see what everyone thinks of it.

 

Thankyou for reading, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and I will see you soon :)