A Lovers Persistance

You Are My Sunshine

(A few years after the original story)

 

It seemed as though high school was a lifetime ago, even though it had only been several years, Luhan and Sehun were still as happy as ever. After they had graduated, Sehun started in the company alongside his brothers and Luhan got a job working in Minseoks cafe. Luhan had been offered a job in the company, but he preferred to help Minseok, who had just lost his assistant manager, apparently he decided to travel around the world.

 

Luhan had made up his mind to join Minseok, it was fun and he enjoyed the aromas of coffee that always seemed to be attached to his clothing. As much as he would have loved to work with Sehun, he knew he was more suited to the cafe, where he could move around and talk to different customers. 

 

On that particular day, he had finished his shift early and Minseok had told him he could leave, since he knew Luhan wanted to surprise Sehun in work. Luhan thanked Minseok, it was nice working with the other male, he was kind and adorable (Luhan would never say that aloud since he knew it would embarrass the elder, and Jongdae may not be too happy either).

 

Luhan jumped into his car, it was similar to Sehuns, it had been a birthday present a few years ago, and drove towards the company building. The cafe also provided a range of cakes and Luhan had spent an hour designing a perfecting a cupcake for Sehun. It was multicoloured and had tiny flowers on the top, it was safe to say Luhan was rather proud with his work.

 

He reached the building and parked it in the visitors space, he entered the building and was greeted by the receptionist, "Its nice to see you again, Luhan" the receptionist greeted and gave Luhan a visitors pass. Luhan smiled and greeted him back, the receptionist had been there since before Sehun had begun working and so he was familiar with Luhan, who often came in to see Sehun. Unfortunately, Luhan hadn't been able to come in for a while, he had been busy at the cafe.

 

After signing in and getting the pass, he made his way towards the elevators and took one up to the floor Sehun was on. The doors opened and Luhan walked towards Sehuns office. 

 

"Excuse me, what do you think you are doing?" A stern voice scolded him, he turned to the owner and scowled. Sehun had hired a new assistant recently and Luhan didn't like her one bit. She was stuck up and clearly in love with Sehun, it was like high school all over again.

 

"It's you." She accused, "I keep seeing you following Mr Park around, you need to stop. You look like a child and it's pathetic that you're latching on to such a great man like Mr Park, it's easy to see you're just trying to get his money. Don't think I haven't seen your car, did you make him buy it for you?". Her tone was disgusted as if she couldn't believe Luhan would do something like that.

 

Luhan opened his mouth, but before he could get a word out he was shut up, "You are a despicable person for doing this, Mr Park deserves someone more refined and mature, not a little boy like you.".

 

Luhan scoffed inwardly, "Like you?", he asked. The lady nodded, "Of course like me, can you not see we're perfect for each other, just look at yourself, do you think you can match up to me? You should leave now and I don't want to see you back here again.".

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and stalked towards the desk and slammed his hand down in front of the lady, causing her to jump. He had had enough, "Listen lady," he started and a shocked gasp left the woman's mouth, before she could complain he carried on, "Do you think I haven't had to deal with idiots like you before, since you are obviously blind and can't tell, my Sehun would never want a shallow low life like yourself, you said I'm only after him for his money, but that's obviously what you're here for, can you tell me one thing you know about him, apart from how rich he is?".

 

He paused, but the lady just sat there with a shocked expression, "That's what I thought. I'll have you know, I dealt with far more of your type in high school and I managed to get rid of every single one without fail, you're just a tiny insignificant speed bump in our relationship.".

 

"You're just spouting lies." The lady spluttered, an angry expression evident on her face. Luhan laughed, "I guess I'll just have to prove it to you then.".

 

Luhan whipped his mobile out of his pocket and dialled Sehuns number, he set it on speaker and put it on the desk. The line picked up, "Hey Sehun." He greeted, the lady was speechless, "Hey baby, what's wrong?" Sehun sounded concerned and Luhan smirked at how the secretaries eyes widened when Sehun addressed Luhan as 'baby'.

 

"Nothing much, I was just thinking about when we met in high school and how much I love you." He added, Sehun chuckled, "It certainly was a long time ago,". "I was going to come see you, is that alright?" Luhan asked. "Yeah that's great, I'll see you soon, I love you.", Sehun replied.

 

Luhan smiled "I love you too Sehunnie." And with that he hung up and sent the secretary a smug smirk, "As you can see, we are very much in love and I suggest you let me see my boyfriend because I can and will get you fired, no one touches my Sehunnie.". Leaving the secretary in shock, he entered Sehuns office, giving the woman a last smirk before closing the door.

 

He turned around and was met with a smirking Sehun, "I got a call from the reception to tell me you had arrived, but you didn't turn up, so I decided to take a look at the CCTV.". Luhan smiled angelically and ran towards Sehun and sat down on his knee. Sehun shook his head and laughed, "You really are something else, I can't believe you used me to make the secretary back off.".

 

Luhan grinned, "Well you belong to me, I can't have strange women trying to take you away.", he patted Sehuns cheek and leant down to retrieve the cake which he had put in a box in his bag. He retrieved the box and gave it to Sehun, who took it with a questioning look, "Just open it, I made it for you.", with a grin Sehun unpackaged the box and took out the cake, "This is amazing Luhan, did you do it at the cafe?".

 

Luhan hummed, "It took me like an hour, luckily we weren't to busy.". Sehun put the cake on his desk and turned to Luhan, he grabbed his face and pressed a kiss to Luhans lips. "I love it when you do things like this, it's worth more than any present I could give you.", Luhan shook his head "I love your presents, I know you always think a lot before buying them.". Sehun grinned, "Well it's amazing regardless,".

 

"Well come on, are going to try it?" Luhan ushered, eager to see Sehuns reaction, Sehun nodded and took the cupcake, he unwrapped it and took a bite. Luhan tried to gauge Sehuns reaction, luckily a smile spread across Sehuns face, "This is so good," he noted and Luhan clapped his hands happily.

 

Luhan didn't take notice as Sehun slyly swiped his finger through the frosting and tapped it onto Luhans lips. Luhan looked at Sehun in shock and Sehun chuckled, "Oh dear, I guess I'll have to clean that up for you.". Sehun swooped in and claimed Luhans lips again, up all the frosting. Luhan grinned into the kiss, he loved Sehun, most people saw the cold fsce he normally wore, but this was the real Sehun, he was playful and loving, Luhan was glad that he could bring this side of Sehun out.

 

~

 

With great difficulty,Sehun finished up his work, it was kind of hard, considering Luhan refused to move from his lap and kept wanting to kiss and hug Sehun. Sehun was to weak against Luhan and gave in each time.

 

He had finally finished the last page and he gathered his things, "Come on then, let's get back." He said, holding out a hand to Luhan. They exited the office and Sehuns secretary greeted him, "Have a good night, I will see you tomorrow sir.". Sehun inwardly chuckled as he saw the secretary sending secretive glares towards Luhan and their entwined hands. He figured he should back Luhan up and wound an arm around his soulmates waist, tugging him closer.

 

"Ah, I don't think I've properly introduced you, this is Luhan my boyfriend, he comes to the office a lot, so be sure to let him in whenever he wants.", he sends a slight smile towards his secretary, who replies with gritted teeth, "Of course sir.". 

 

With a nod Sehun turned and dragged Luhan along with him towards the elevator. When the doors slid closed, Luhan dissolved into giggles, "Oh my did you see her face, it was like she was trying to burn holes into my face.". Sehun laughed as well, he definitely had seen it.

 

Luhan regained some of his composure and swiftly wrapped his arms around Sehun, "I really do love you so much Sehunnie.". Sehun grinned and wrapped his arms around Luhan in return, "I love you too, my adorably possessive little soulmate.".

 

 

 

 

Yay, my first extra chapter, I live for possessive Luhan, I love it too much. I also really like couples calling each other baby and babe, it makes me happy. I'm really happy to write about Hunhan again, I forgot how much I loved them.

 

I want to say a huge thankyou to everyone who has read the story so far, as well as all the amazing comments :). It looks like Sulay are going to get married, which I'm pretty happy about so I will start working on that, I have already wrote another 6 extra chapters so they will be out before the wedding chapter. I hope you all look forward to it :)

 

Also this will most likely be the average length of the chapters, because I will be writing about short scenes, not like the previous chapters, that would span days. So I hope that's alright.

 

Thankyou for reading and I will see you again soon :)