Catch Me If You Can

You Are My Sunshine

Baekhyun peeked round the corner, the lack of good lighting was a huge inconvenience as he searched for the enemy. He propped his gun up on his hand, trying to keep steady as he surveyed the area. Loud music pounded through his head, making it hard to hear any footsteps and so he had to rely entirely on his sense of sight. A hand suddenly appeared and Baekhyun was about to scream, but the hand clamped over his mouth and he was dragged backwards into a dark corner. 

 

~

 

(Several hours earlier)

 

The whole family was at the house that evening and Jongdae had proposed they do something fun, it took a lot of deliberation, but the finally settled on laser tag. An hour later they turned up to the venue and were handed the gear and guns, whilst being given a safety briefing. 

 

The group decided to split up, having the Park brothers on one team and their soulmates on another. 

 

Baekhyun was determined to shoot all the enemies several times and as the alarm sounded, the door opened and Baekhyun disappeared into the dark room.

 

~

 

Baekhyun struggled against the tight hold and soon he was pushed up against a wall in the corner of the room. The figure came into view and Baekhyun made out the grinning face of Chanyeol. His eyes widened and Chanyeol removed his hand, the taller leant down so that he was next to Baekhyuns ear, "You really should watch your back, you don't know who will get you.", Baekhyun shivered at Chanyeols low tone and the close proximity of his soulmate.

 

Baekhyun let the gun drop, it was fine since the gun was connected to the vest he wore, and wrapped his arms around Chanyeols neck, sending him a flirtatious smile, he then leant forward, much like Chanyeol, and replied, "I guess it's fine now that you're here though.".

 

Chanyeol smirked back at him and moved to connect their lips. Baekhyun melted as Chanyeol slipped his younger into Baekhyuns mouth and took control of the kiss, Baekhyuns hands tightened around Chanyeols neck, as if he was trying to get closer to the taller, even though there was no more space. The kiss was intense and a Baekhyun could feel fire spark through his body. 

 

Chanyeol broke away, but continued to leave pecks on Baekhyuns lips. Baekhyun opened his eyes lazily, taking in Chanyeols concentrated expression. Out the corner of his eyes, he saw movement.

 

A beep sounded and Baekhyun looked down in shock, his vest was flashing, the way it did when you got shot. He repeatedly switched his gaze between his vest and Chanyeol, who was holding a gun pointed straight at his vest.

 

Baekhyun was in shock, "Did you just shoot me?!" He screeched. Chanyeol took that as a cue to take off, laughing manically.

 

Baekhyun seethed, "YAH PARK CHANYEOL IM GOING TO GET YOU." He screamed, hoping Chanyeol would realise his death was imminent. 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter! I know it's really short, but I found it in a prompt somewhere and I really wanted to write it. I thought it was hilariously adorable and totally something Chanyeol would do.

 

I hope you enjoyed this extra and I will see you all next time :)