No Matter What You Do

You Are My Sunshine

Jin was sat at their usual table, deliberately ignoring the male that was practically begging at his side. "For the last time, I'm sorry Jin, pleases forgive me." The voice pleaded. Jin continued to ignore said annoyance as he turned to Jimin, "So, how are you today, Jimin?" He asked. 

 

Jimins eyes darted between Jin and Namjoon who was kneeling on the ground next to Jin, "Erm, it was good?" Jimin replied, clearly not sure about what to do. "Ah Jin, don't you think you should let up a bit, it's been almost a week." Yoongi commented, sending Namjoon a worried glance.

 

Jin scowled and sent a glare in the direction of his boyfriend, "Maybe I would consider it, if he didn't repeatedly do things I asked him not to.".

 

"What did he even do that was so bad?" Taehyung inquired. Jin huffed as he thought back to a week ago.

 

~

 

Jin had just come back from running to the store for his mother who had needed some things, he and Namjoon had been in Jins room and Jin had told his boyfriend to just stay there, knowing it would be quicker for him to go by himself.

 

It was pretty late when he got back, around half ten and Jin dropped the bags in the kitchen, his mother thanking him, Jin made his way back up to his room and found it in darkness. He entered silently, figuring his boyfriend had fallen asleep.

 

He saw a lump in his bed and smiled, he crept over to join his boyfriend, unfortunately, he never made it that far, an object was obstructing his path and he ended up tripping over it and whacking his head against the set of drawers next to his bed. He fell with a shout and brought a hand up to grasp his head that had a sharp pain running through it.

 

All the commotion woke his boyfriend, who sat up and flicked on the light, with a yawn, Namjoon rubbed his eyes, "Hey, are you alright?". Jin felt dizzy and he looked around to see what had tripped him up, he felt an overwhelming sense of anger as his sight zeroed in on a pair of shoes, discarded in the middle of the floor.

 

His head whipped around, a deadly glare aimed at Namjoon, "W-What's wrong?" He questioned nervously.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you not to leave your shoes on the floor?!" Jin shouted, he knew he was overreacting slightly, but he had told his boyfriend countless times not to leave things on the floor, not just because they were hazards, but because he liked to keep his room clean and neat.

 

Namjoon held his hands up in an innocent gesture, "Look, I'm sorry, I was tired and I completely forgot.".

 

Jin felt his blood boil and he reached a hand out to grab one of the shoes, "What ar-" Namjoons words were cut off as he let out of shout of pain. Jin had launched the shoe in his hand at Namjoon and it hit the side of his head.

 

"What was that for?" He whined, rubbing the injured part. "Trust me that's not half of the pain I am feeling right now, consider yourself lucky." He grit out.

 

He stood up from the floor and ripped the covers off of his bed, "Get out." He demanded, pointing towards the door. Namjoon looked at him with a shocked expression, "You're kicking me out the bed?!" He sputtered.

 

"Damn right I am! Now get out before I find something else to throw at you!" Jin shot back, Namjoon got the hint and stumbled out the bed, he swiftly left the room, Jin gathered his things and threw them outside along with his boyfriend, slamming the door shut in his face.

 

~

 

It had been a week since then, Jin was close to breaking, he had considered forgiving his boyfriend the day after, until his head began to throb again, which wound him up even more and so here they were, a week later. Jin knew their fight was stupid, but he really had asked the other not to do these things.

 

"Well, whatever it is, you should give in, Namjoon looks like he's dying." Jungkook commented, Jin looked down at his boyfriend and noticed how the other was looking down at the ground, a pout on his lips.

 

~

 

Namjoon was at a loss, he had no idea how to get Jin to forget him, he knew he shouldn't have left his things on the floor and he felt awful that his boyfriend had gotten hurt. However, he was sure he had been tortured enough, a week without being able to actually act like a couple with Jin and he was at his wits end. All he wanted to do was cuddle with Jin, just like they always did.

 

His pleading didn't work that morning either and so he resigned himself to following Jin around with a sad expression, hoping it would make his boyfriend take pity on him and forgive him.

 

The day was spent without a single comment from the other, he appreciated that his friends felt bad for him, even Jins parents felt sorry for him. As classes ended, Namjoon followed Jin out to the car park, every day, his boyfriend had gotten into his car and driven off before Namjoon could get in as well, forcing him to catch a ride from one of their friends.

 

When they reached Jins car, his boyfriend got in and Namjoon expected him to speed away, a minute passed and he realised the car hadn't moved, he looked through Jins window with surprise. His boyfriend opened the window, "Get in." He instructed, without having to hear it twice, Namjoon bolted around the car and got into the passenger seat.

 

Jin didn't utter a single word the entire ride, Namjoon spent it staring at his boyfriend with a hopeful expression.

 

~

 

Jin felt as though it was time to give in, he did feel bad prolonging it for so long and so when Namjoon stood outside his car, he figured he would just get it over with. The drive home was difficult, he was so close to stopping the car and apologising there and then, but he wanted to wait until they were back at the house.

 

Jin parked his car, his father was still at work and he was sure his mother had gone out. Namjoon trailed behind him as he went into the house and took a seat on one of the couches in the lounge.

 

Namjoon sat beside him and Jin heaved a sigh, he finally turned to look at his boyfriend, "You promise not to do it again?" He questioned seriously. Namjoon nodded quickly. Jin regarded him for a few seconds and recognised the look of sincerity in his eyes. His expression softened and he held his arms out, Namjoons face brightened and he fell into Jins embrace, tucking his head into Jins shoulder.

 

Jin the back of Namjoons head, "I'm sorry for being mean." Jin apoplogised softly. Namjoon nodded, "Its fine, I'm sorry for leaving my things in a bad place and I'm really sorry that you got hurt.".

 

Jin let out a chuckle and Namjoon looked up at him expectantly, "Thank you," Jin started, Namjoon sent him a confused look, "For staying, even when I was being mean.".

 

Namjoon grinned and shuffled so that their positions were reversed, with Jin bundled up in his boyfriends arms, "I would stay besides you even if you hated me and tried to kill me, I can't bear the thought of being away from you for even a second.".

 

Jin smiled against his boyfriends chest, listening to the steady beat of Namjoons heart as he drifted off, it was the first time that week that he slept peacefully.

 

 

 

 

Just a short chapter for Namjin, I don't think we've really had a proper fight between any of the couples (minus maybe Kaisoo), so even though it's horrible for them to fight, I think it's cute when they make up.

 

Also, is anyone else in love with Taemins album, like he is so talented, I actually love his music.

 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I will see you all soon :)