All In White

You Are My Sunshine

(This will be from multiple couples POV) 

 

Yixing let out a frustrated shout as the sound of the door locking echoed through the room.

 

"It's for your own good!" Minseok shouted from the other side of the door and Yixing scoffed as he heard the footsteps retreat.

 

Yixing couldn't believe they had done this to him, I mean it was his wedding! How dare they lock him up!

 

~

 

(A few hours earlier)

 

Minseok was busy ensuring all the tables had name cards and that the flowers were all arranged correctly. There were a lot of guests coming and it took Minseok a full hour to check each table. This was going to be a big event, Junmyeon and Yixing had invited a huge amount of co-workers and close friends. Not to mention all of Junmyeons family and the brothers' soulmates families had been invited as well.

 

He finally finished his task and let out a sigh, weddings were tiring. As he leant against a table, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and pull him back against a chest. "You shouldn't worry so much, everything will be fine.", Minseok smiled at the reassurance of his soulmate and relaxed against Jongdae.

 

"I know it will be, but I want everything to be perfect." Minseok replied. Jongdae chuckled, "Like I said, don't worry, oh and you should probably go and see Yixing, he isn't letting any of my brothers see him, he just keeps shouting about how we'll tell Junmyeon something, I'm not quite sure. I think he may be even more stressed than you are.".

 

Minseok let out another sigh and nodded, he gave a quick peck to Jongdaes lips and headed out of the room. It only took a few seconds to find Yixing, it was kind of hard to miss the screaming Chinese man.

 

Minseok entered the room swiftly and barely managed to dodge a cushion that was aimed at his head, he looked around the room in shock and found a crying Yixing collapsed in the middle of the room, a pile of pillow ammunition next to him.

 

Yixing let out a string of words, that were to garbled to understand, Minseok thought he heard Yixing shout Junmyeons name at one point, but he couldn't be sure. He slowly approached Yixing, watching carefully in case another pillow was launched.

 

Minseok reached Yixing and knelt beside him, he pulled the other into a tight hug and Minseok felt Yixing grip back even tighter, crying his eyes out. Minseok cooed at the younger and the back of his head, trying to calm him down.

 

It took five minutes before Yixing had calmed down enough to form coherent words, Minseok held him back slightly and looked into his swollen, red eyes, "Are we good now?" Minseok asked and Yixing nodded shakily, small hiccups escaping every so often.

 

Minseok patted Yixings cheek, "So are you going to tell me why you are crying on your wedding day?".

 

Yixing gave a humourless laugh, "Its so stupid, I've been so stressed by this wedding and then all Junmyeons brothers started appearing and some part of mind was convinced they were spies sent by Junmyeon. It kind of caused me to melt down, I didn't want Junmyeon to see me today, I've held out so far, I can last another couple of hours.".

 

Minseok let out a chuckle, "Oh honey, it's fine, now come on, it's time to get dressed.".

 

~

 

Yixing admired himself in the mirror and smiled cutely, "Its amazing." He whispered. The suit was spotlessly white, tailored to fit his body perfectly, his tie was lilac, both Yixing and Junmyeon had thought this was perfect for the colour scheme of their wedding, it was such a pretty colour. 

 

He sent smiles to the others in the room, Minseok, Kyungsoo, Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan were all dressed in white shirts with lilac waistcoats. Yixing loved how perfect they all looked. Luhan sent him a grin, "You look so good Yixing, Junmyeon might faint when he sees you.". 

 

Yixing sees the others send Luhan warning shakes of their head at Junmyeons name and Yixing giggles, "I hope so, ah why don't we go see him now.". He spun around and practically skipped towards the door.

 

Before he could get to the door handle, Minseok let out a shout, "No!". Yixing looked at Minseok with a pout, "But why not?" He whined. He wanted to see Junmyeon right now!

 

"But you said earlier that you didn't want to see Junmyeon until the ceremony." Minseok reasoned. Yixing nodded thoughtfully, "Well...that was earlier, I want to see Junmyeon now." He replied simply.

 

He went to reach for the handle but was stopped by Kyungsoo who jumped between him and the door, Yixing frowned, it was beginning to annoy him now, "Yixing, we can't let you go.", Kyungsoo told him with an apologetic tone.

 

~

 

Yixing crossed his arms and stomped his foot, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, 'Fine, if he wants to act like a child, I'll treat him like one'. Kyungsoo stood his ground, a warning glare aimed at Yixing, "You need to go sit down right now." He instructed in a stern voice. 

 

Yixing huffed and stomped over to the seat, as he turned his back, Kyungsoo motioned to the others in the room, they swiftly exited and Minseok pulled the door closed and locked it.

 

They winced at the yell that came from the room, Minseok shouted at the closed door, "It's for your own good!".

 

They all walked away, trying to ignore Yixings complaints. The five males found a waiting room and collapsed on to the seats. Baekhyun was the first to speak up, "Well I don't know about you guys, but I was not expecting that.". The group made noises of agreement, "To think he's so nice and laid back the rest of the time! He must be really stressed." Tao added.

 

Kyungsoo checked his mobile and found several messages from Jongin, "Ill be back in a minute, Jongin wants to see me" he announced and the others waved him off.

 

~

 

Kyungsoo was walking down the hall fiddling with his mobile, suddenly a hand latched onto his wrist and he was yanked into a nearby bathroom. Arms suddenly wrapped around him and a head was tucked into his shoulder.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and reached up to caress Jongins hair, "Its only been a few hours since I last saw you.".

 

"But that's too long!" Jongin whined.

 

Kyungsoo smiled and patted Jongin on the head, before pulling him back by his shoulders so that they could see each other.

 

"Just a bit more and then we can finally start the ceremony." Kyungsoo promised, trying not to be affected by Jongins adorable pout.

 

Jongin hummed, the pout still on his face, Kyungsoo just smiled even more and stood on his tip toes to press a kiss on Jongins lips.

 

Jongin slowly smiled and returned the favour, pecking Kyungsoos forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and lips repeatedly.

 

Kyungsoo giggled, the two were so preoccupied that they didn't hear the door open.

 

"For gods sake Jongin, at least wait until later, when Junmyeons not having a meltdown." Sehun interrupted.

 

Jongin pulled away with a sigh, not before pressing one last peck to Kyungsoos lips.

 

Kyungsoo turned to Sehun, "Junmyeons having a hard time, huh?".

 

Sehun nodded "He's so wound up and wants to make sure everything's perfect." He groaned.

 

"Ugh, tell me about it, we just had to lock Yixing in a room, he's been throwing stuff and having tantrums all day." Kyungsoo huffed.

 

Both Jongin and Sehun looked at Kyungsoo in shock, "You locked him up?! Is he seriously that bad?" Sehun exclaimed.

 

"Don't even get me started." Kyungsoo stopped him before he went any further.

 

Kyungsoo let out a sigh, "I should get back, you two go look after Junmyeon.".

 

~

 

Sehun waved as Kyungsoo left the bathroom and then turned to Jongin, "Come on, Junmyeons freaking out again.

 

Jongin nodded and followed Sehun as he returned to the room where their other brothers were.

 

"- the flowers!" A shrill shriek emitted from the room, Jongin and Sehun both cringed.

 

The entered the room and found Jongdae holding Junmyeon down in his seat, Junmyeon was frantically trying to stand. He saw Sehun and Jongin enter the room, "Thank god you're back, none of these understand how important it is that I check the flower arrangements, they have to be perfect, just like Yixing wanted them to be!" Junmyeons voice was on edge.

 

Sehun was worried for his brother, he had never seen him this stressed, by the sounds of it Yixing was just as bad and both of them feeling nervous would cause them both to feel even worse, having to deal with both their emotions.

 

Sehun walked over to his brother and knelt before him, he learnt this from Junmyeon, who always did this when he was trying to calm someone down.

 

He took Junmyeons hands, "Listen, I know this is stressful, but you're just going to make Yixing stressed as well and it will turn into a vicious cycle, so you need to take a deep breath and calm down, okay?".

 

Junmyeon looked into Sehuns steady gaze and eventually nodded, "I know, but it's just so hard not being able to be with Yixing, it's like I'm missing a part of myself and I can feel how stressed he is as well." Junmyeon explained sadly.

 

Junmyeon took a deep breath and let it out slowly, a few seconds later a warm smile began to spread across his face, "You good?" Sehun asked and Junmyeon hummed, his eyes closed as if he was concentrating on regulating his emotions.

 

Sehun nodded once and stood up, giving a quick squeeze to Junmyeons hands before letting go. Chanyeol gave a clap, "Right then let's get changed, there's only about half an hour before the guests are due to arrive, so that means in an hour we need to be at the end of that aisle." He instructed and the rest of them gave a nod.

 

~

 

Yixing watched the hands tick by slowly on the clock, he had been incredibly angry at the others earlier, but that had been just over forty minutes ago, he had calmed down now. Since he had arrived at the venue, he had been on edge, it didn't help that he could feel how nervous Junmyeon was as well.

 

Surprisingly, some time ago, Yixing felt half of his nervousness disappear, only for it to be replaced with a warm feeling of reassurance. Yixing wanted to cry with how much love he could feel from Junmyeon and it aided him in coming back to his senses.

 

A click sounded through the room and Yixing turned his head, he watched as the door opened slowly and Minseok popped his head around the door. After making sure Yixing was calm, Minseok along with the others slipped into the room.

 

"First of all we're really sorry for locking you up." Kyungsoo started.

 

Yixing sighed and then let out a short laugh, "Don't worry, I deserved it, it's just me and Junmyeon were so stressed today and it was even worse knowing that we were both stressed. I guess it was just overwhelming.".

 

They all cooed and ran over to catch Yixing in a group hug, Yixing laughed, "I appreciate this, but please don't ruin the suit." He managed to get out and the others automatically backed off, checking Yixing for any imperfections.

 

"Well, since you look fine, let's get going, it's time." Minseok interjected.

 

A feeling of anxiousness came over Yixing, this was it, he was going to get married.

 

Baekhyun patted Yixings shoulder and sent him a warm smile, "Don't worry, just keep looking at Junmyeon, he'll be there waiting for you.".

 

Yixing nodded and allowed the others to pull him to his feet. Yixing spent the walk in silence and before he knew it they had arrived at a door. Yixing could make out a mass of conversations happening on the other side of the door and for the first time he realised just how many people they had invited. He froze and couldn't will himself to move.

 

Luhan noticed his hesitation, "Don't be put off, once you get in there it won't matter who's watching, because Junmyeon will be there and that's all that matters.".

 

Luhans words did little to make Yixing feel better, but he was thankful. Tao handed him a small collection of flowers that were beautifully arranged, "Hold onto them tight, we can't have you dropping them and tripping up halfway down the aisle." He added with a chuckle.

 

Yixings eyes widened, he hadn't even thought of that?! Minseok hushed Tao and turned to a very worried Yixing, "Don't worry honey, you'll be fine.".

 

Yixing suddenly heard the noise within the room stop and the traditional wedding music began to play. The others looked at him, sending reassuring smiles. One by one they walked into the room.

 

Minseok was the last to leave and he gave a squeeze to Yixings hands before following the others.

 

When they had practiced, Yixing was to wait for twenty seconds before entering the room. Those seconds seemed to stretch on, he counted them each and as he neared twenty he took a deep breath. 

 

There was no turning back now.

 

He had to do this.

 

He wanted this, he loved Junmyeon so much and he wanted nothing more than to marry his adorable little bunny.

 

Exactly on twenty he began to walk forward and finally entered the room, he felt like shrinking at the sight of hundreds of gazes directed at him. Yixings gaze flickered around the room, anxiously taking in all the guests.

 

He felt his heart beat wildly and then a calm feeling mixed with all the stress. 

 

Junmyeon.

 

Yixing rose his gaze to his soulmate and the world fell away, stood at the end of the aisle was the most perfect man in the world, he was dressed in a black suit, which complemented Yixings white one, he also wore a tie of the same colour. His soft locks were styled and Yixing loved the way they fell.

 

Everything else seemed to not matter anymore as he looked into the adoring gaze of his soulmate, Junmyeon had a cute little smile on his face and Yixing felt a similar one appear on his face.

 

Without realising it, Yixing had reached the end of the aisle, Junmyeon held a hand out and Yixing slipped his own into the grasp. It was warm and gave Yixing a feeling of safety. 

 

Junmyeon manoeuvred Yixing so that he was stood opposite him, not letting go of his hand. 

 

The ceremony began and Yixing barely heard anything that was said, he repeated the necessary vows when needed, but the whole time he was looking at Junmyeon and wondering just how he had gained such a wonderful soulmate.

 

Suddenly, it was coming to his turn,

 

The officiant turned to Yixing, "Do you, Zhang Yixing, take Park Junmyeon, to be your wedded husband, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love him faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?".

 

Yixing looked deeply into Junmyeons eyes, he had so much affection and love for the man before him.

 

"I do." He answered sincerely, the realisation of the ceremony and whirlwind of emotions that Yixing had suffered the entire day was somewhat overwhelming and tears began to drip from his eyes.

 

He took the ring that Minseok offered him and slid it on to Junmyeons hand.

 

"Do you, Park Junmyeon, take Zhang Yixing to be your wedded husband, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love him faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?" The officiant continued.

 

Junmyeons eyes began to water and tears began to stream down his cheeks, "I do" he answered.

 

Yixing felt the tears flood out as Junmyeon retrieved the ring from Jongdae and slid it on to Yixings hand.

 

"You may now kiss the groom." The officiant concluded.

 

Before the last word left the mans mouth, Yixing grabbed Junmyeon jacket and tugged him closer, sealing their lips. Yixing smiled against Junmyeons lips as he heard several people whistle, the guests laughed and Yixing could feel Junmyeon smile as well.

 

The kiss was innocent, but held so much love and trust and Yixing was so happy.

 

The two parted and smiled warmly at each other, they turned to the guests as they gave an applause, Yixing sent a glance to the others behind him and saw that all of them were crying, with proud expressions on the faces as they looked at the newly wed couple.

 

Junmyeon led Yixing back down the aisle, smiling at him the whole way.

 

~

 

After the ceremony, everyone had moved to the reception, Junmyeon stood with Yixing as the guests came to congratulate them. Junmyeon was still reeling from the realisation that he had just married his soulmate. It was so amazing to see the matching rings on both their hands.

 

They had finally greeted all the guests, Junmyeon somehow managed to unconsciously run through the meal completely on autopilot. He had no idea of what was being said around him, he was too busy staring at Yixing.

 

His soulmate was perfect and Junmyeon couldn't get over the fact they were actually married.

 

After the meal, the lights were dimmed slightly and Yixing pulled Junmyeon into the middle of the floor, for the first dance.

 

The music started and Junmyeon looked at Yixing, who smiled sweetly. Taking Junmyeons hands, Yixing directed them to his waist and then Yixing wrapped his arms around Junmyeons neck.

 

All around them, guests cooed and made comments on how cute the couple were. Yixing leaned in close so that only the two of them could hear. "I love you so much, Junmyeon, I can't believe this is happening, it's so surreal, but I know I wouldn't want anything to stop this.". With a small peck on Junmyeons lips, Yixing tilted his head and rested it in the crook of his neck.

 

Junmyeon tightened his grasp slightly and leaned down to whisper in Yixings ear, "I love you too, Yixing, this whole day has been a blur and all I could focus on was how beautiful you were. My breath was taken away when I saw you enter the room, dressed in white just like the angel you are. You are the most amazingly, perfect husband I could ever wish for and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I am indeed blessed.". He pressed a kiss just below Yixings ear and then leant his head against Yixings. 

 

The couple swayed slowly to the music, oblivious to everyone around them, only focusing on being with their soulmate.

 

They truly were destined for each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhhhh I love weddings :). Sulay are just unbelievably cute and perfect for each other. I may have had too much fun making Yixing throw tantrums, I thought it was alright though, because Yixing is never stressed in this fic and so here's how he reacts. This chapter was really supposed to focus on Sulay so the other couples haven't got as much dialogue or bits, but that's because they will have their own chapters in the future.

 

OMG guys i just got back from the GD concert, it was soo good, he's so adorable in real life. Im so sad though, it was over so soon and i wish it had lasted forever. I also managed to get a light stick, i was really happy because i couldn't get one for block b, and my friend got a shirt. My arms now aching from waving it around too much.

 

Anyway, I hope you all liked the long Sulay chapter and I want to say thankyou for reading and I will see you next time :)