Chapter 1 -B

Unrequited

Author notes:

I just wanted to add in G Dragon's POV.

Actually, I'm still considering whether I should make this into a multi chapter fanfiction because I like this story alot.

No promises, but do subscribe so that you wont miss out any of my updates.

=)


Chapter 1 - B

The sun was diming in the horizon as G Dragon closed the blinds of his apartment. He shut the world and the buildings of Seoul away before sitting down in his couch, a deep sigh escaping his lips. His slender fingers ran through his bangs as he pressed his head against the pillows, staring at the picture of him and Seungri right in front of him.

G Dragon is the power leader and Seungri, is the flying maknae. But together they are one of the greatly loved pairing by fans which they called it, nyongtory.

G Dragon and Seungri are inseparable, but there is a line, a line he cannot ignore.

How it all started, he wonder.

G Dragon buried his face in his hand, as if he is trying to think of an answer.

However, this question had left him drained more than the adrenaline rush he had gotten after ending his performances on stage.

G Dragon knew perfectly well that his relationship between him and Seungri could be till that and nothing more.

It hardly mattered how hard he tried. It is obvious that this path would never lead to happiness.

It is so wrong.

Too different was what the Korean society … … no, what it seemed the entire world believed.

There’s no way that each other’s parents could accept such a union.

G Dragon could foresee his parents disowning him. A start of keyboard warriors typing nasty things online and a possibility of getting kicked out of YG Entertainment.

There are times that he wanted to ignore all these, but he couldn't.

He is not willing to leave behind his parents, friends and his career for such a relationship.

He had too much to lose and so did Seungri.

G Dragon knew that it’s not worth it. And he believed that Seungri would think likewise as well.

It was torturing. But, this was something he had to subject himself to.

He had to become accustomed to the fact that he and Seungri will never be together. He had to harden himself against the pain of possibly seeing some other woman with Seungri, replacing his position.

He had to become accustomed  to the fact that when he wasn't with Seungri, knowing every night Seungri would be the last thing that some other woman would see before falling asleep and the first thing she saw in the morning.

Then, out of desperation, perhaps wishing to bury the feelings he had for his beloved maknae, G Dragon decided to rekindle the relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Kiko.

It works to a certain extent at first.

But, he found it harder and harder every day.

G Dragon didn't know why Seungri was invading his thoughts so persistently lately. His mind was filled with images of him and Seungri walking through the halls in YG Entertainment, hand in hand laughing about some private joke between the two of them. Sitting cuddled together on the couch, watching their favourite drama. And many more intimate moments together.

G Dragon had tried desperately to remove Seungri from his thoughts. But he knew it wouldn't work, it never did. But, somehow, he manages to create an illusion to everyone that he is very happy to be together with Kiko.

“I am happy for G Dragon hyung…. Kiko and G Dragon hyung are destined to be together…”

He recalls hearing a conversation Seungri had with one of their juniors one day. He didn’t expect such a sentence could leave a painful wrench in his heart.

He knew his beloved maknae too well.

The unmistakable pangs of heartache still strike him, knowing that Seungri is lying to himself.

G Dragon even knew that, the fact that he is now in a relationship with Kiko, is tearing Seungri apart.

Bit by bit.

G Dragon started feeling unaccountably guilty. As though it was his fault somehow.

G Dragon let his eyes slide shut for a moment, as he tried to get a better grip on himself.

Unable to find an answer to his current predicament, G Dragon decided to propose to Kiko, get married and run away from this.

G Dragon did not wish to inflict even more pain on Seungri already.

It was all for the better.

For the sake of his and Seungri’s future, there’s no turning back.

Maybe…this way, Seungri could move on faster than he does.

Suddenly, G Dragon felt his eyes tear up, feeling some of his tears seeping out of his fingers.

“Don't cry”, his brain yells at his tear ducts, crying is a sign of weakness.

G Dragon desperately bites down on his bottom lip, drawing a little bit of blood, in hope that it could stop himself from crying.

 But it was no use.

Tears keep running down his face.

He wanted more than anything to untangle himself away from the world of homose*uality.

And Seungri would never know.

Never know about the love for him that burned in his heart.

There's no chance now, G Dragon couldn't help thinking. Not anymore, at least…

…Maybe in another lifetime.