Attention

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one week, the hot news on the town was about the Lumas charity. Like a disease, it hits every single one in the country. Many applied for the charity and gave donations too. Now, only thing lleft to do was search for more volunters. Namseok invited all his friends for voluntering. Many applied too. Of course, the entertainment company heard it too.

The CEO of YG and other members are sitting in the conference room, where they are talking about different approach to for promoting the artists. Someone puts up the thought, "The hot news is probably the Lumas Charity right now. Every news and social media sites cotains about the charity and voluntering. If we send any of our artist, it will be even bigger news. This will be beneficial for both, us and th artist."

The CEO Yang Min-suk thinks about it, "It's really a good idea. I appreciate it. We can send our artist for voluntering. From what I've heard they're going to volunter in one of the rural places. The question is who do we send?" The members in the metting look eachother and discuss about it. One of them speaks up, "We should send iKON."

The other disagrees, "We should send Blackpink. These girls are trending and no body believes that they debuted a year ago. They're monster rookies and fans are following their every move. If they take part in this kind of event, it'll really uplift the reputation."

Yang suk nods is head, "That's true. And they just finished their promotions for their single, right? It'll be good for them to participate and go out for a while."

Every member agrees on this and finalize to send Blackpink for the voluntering. Yang suk decides to donate money in the charity. He says, "I'll talk with the director of Lumas hotel, Kim Sung Min." The meeting ends and the member goes to their work. Yang suk alone sits in the chair of the conference room and dials the Lumas Hotel's director. He picks up the phone.

"Hello?" Sung Min speaks up.

"Good morning, Sung Min. It's me Yang suk."

"Ohh.. Good morning. How are you, Yang suk?"

"I'm good. It's been long since we last talked."

"Yes, it has been long. For you to call me, it's really rare. I guess you have something to tell me."

"You guessed it right. I heard about the charity and I'm donating too. I also heard about the voluntering, I was wondering if one of our entertainmet's idols can come too."

"It's so nice to think about the charity. I'm really grateful. It could be wonderful if you send them, I'll be more than grateful. But this charity is conducted by my son, so I have to tell him. I hope you send someone from your company to meet him as well. He'll give you files for voluntering. "

"Thank you very much for considering it. I'll send someone from my company to meet your son.Once again, thank you. I have to go then."

"Well, it's nothing. If someone wants to help then why deny it? I have to go too. Everybody is busy these days. I'll talk with you soon, Yang suk. It was great talkiing with you."

"You too, Sung Min." Yang suk says and cuts the line. He smiles and calls Blackpink's manager unnie and  tells her about the event. He tells her to go meet Namseok in his workshop. He sends one of the boy employee, Jin soo to accompany her. 

 

Namseok wakes up from a heavy sleep. He had been so busy that he didn't get time to sleep. He makes his way to the bathroom and becomes fresh. In his mind, he only thought about the charity works. He was too engaged with it. He makes breakfast and eats alone, silently in the table. He was beyound happy to see the good feedback from many people about the charity and the voluntering number was iincr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter