Is your heart fine?

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namseok looks in the mirror to check if he was dressed well or not. They were already on Seoul. The volunteering was finished and it was a successful event for them. To thank for making it successful, Namseok gave them coupons to stay on Lumas Hotel for a month in free. Like a vacation, they can enjoy every facility, swimming, massage area, perfect rooms, gaming area. Lumas Hotel had it all. Kwan invited the Blackpink members and Twice’s Nayeon, Momo and Jihyo for dinner to thank them for helping in the volunteering. Twice couldn’t come because they had something to do but Blackpink were thrilled to come to the dinner.

“Do I look fine?” Namseok asks Kwan, who was sitting in the sofa. Kwan nods, “How many time should I tell you that you look good? You’re acting like a girl.”  He was too frustrated by Namseok. Namseok replies, “Okay, I’m ready then. Kwan sighs and smiles, “Who do you want to impress?” Kwan knew the answer very well but Namseok denied it, replying, “No body, I just want to look good.”

“Anyway, what did you talk with Jennie Kim yesterday? I saw you guys together.” Kwan says with a sly smile. Namseok remembers the event and just smirks, “We talked about ourselves. Like getting to know each other.” Kwan smile, “Smooth move, Namseok. Jennie really is sweet, isn’t she? I appreciate her.” Namseok listens and nods his head, “I appreciate her too. I always had this image of idols but she changed it, still I hate some idols. I find her glamorous and cool.” Kwan giggles and lies on the sofa. He loved it so much that he wanted to be the cupid, again.

“Anyway, we’ll be leaving for Japan tomorrow. You know the contract of Lumas Hotel to be constructed there too. Soon Lumas Hotel will not only be nationwide but worldwide. We’re extending our boundaries.” Namseok says as he sits on a big sofa. Kwan changes into his serious mode, “Yah, I heard it from your father. He said to go with you to help. He said that it was just signing some papers with the other party and viewing the property. Work is really tiring when you have to travel.” Namseok smiles, “That’s the main point of being a business man; we can travel to different places. Even I don’t know how many countries I have visited.”

“Lumas Hotel really is doing well. I still can’t appreciate your father’s hard work.” Kwan says with a big smile on his face. “I too can’t believe it. When I was four, we had this small house with a tiny garden. He used to make dinner, breakfast and lunch for me and my grandfather. He started to invest money even before I was born to establish the Hotel. I’m really proud of him. He gave me everything a child would wish for. I’m thankful for that. I never needed a mom.” Kwan says with a heavy heart. The word ‘mom’ made his back shiver.

“To be honest, I don’t like your mom at all. Many people say she’s pretty, but after listening the story, I hate her.” Kwan says. Namseok replies, “Don’t worry, I don’t like her either. I’m thankful I got my dad.” They nod their head together with a sweet smile.

On the other hand, Jennie wears a plain white t-shirt, covering it with black leather jacket, and blue jeans. She checks her appearance in the mirror and smiles. Rose smiles at her, “You look good, unnie.” Jennie smiles and sits beside her and says, “Thanks, chaeng.” Rose smiles and offers to click her photo, “Unnie go stand there, I’ll click your picture. We can put it on instagram for our BLINKS.” Jennie agrees and stands and gives poses. It was way cute.

After clicking bunch of pictures, Rose asks Jennie, “How was the trip, unnie?” Jennie smiles when the question pops up, “It was great. We all had fun and it was a nice break. I enjoyed it. What about you, chaeng?” Rose just replies, “It was great unnie. Namseok sunbae really did a great job in the volunteering. He managed it all and his friends too. I’m thankful for meeting them. Our bell hunting was good too. Haneul made me laugh the whole time. They all are really good.”

“I’m relieved that my chaeng enjoyed the trip too. We should go on more trips and make it memorable. You, me, Lisa and Jisoo unnie. Blackpink TV for our fans.” Jennie says and smiles. Rose laughs as Jisoo and Lisa walks inside. Lisa jumps next to Rose and wraps her hand around Rose. Jisoo just rolls her eyes, “Lisa oppa.” Jennie laughs and motions Jisoo to sit beside her. Jisoo sits beside Jennie and calls, “Kuma?” Kuma, Jennie’s dog runs towards Jisoo as she carries him. 

“Unnie, where’s Kai?” Lisa asks Jennie. Jennie relies, “He’s sleeping beside the wardrobe.” Lisa searches Kai and finds him sleeping peacefully, but she shakes him, “Kaiii.” He wakes up from the sudden out call. Jennie glares Lisa and so does Rose. “You had to ruin it, didn’t you?” Rose says as Jennie shakes her head and laughs. Kai looks Lisa and runs towards Jennie. She carries it and plays with its fur.

“Our Japanese debut is near. Our showcase in Japan, I can’t wait. I heard from manager unnie that we’ll fly to Japan after three days. We have a packed schedule.” Jisoo says as she pats Kuma. Rose clears , “I have to start warming up.” Lisa goes out of the room and walks in Jisoo’s room to find Dalgom. “Dalgom?” She calls out sweetly.

After few seconds, Lisa comes running into Jennie’s room. The others look her stunned. Lisa says cutely, “Dalgomie bit me, unnie.” Jisoo just smirks, “Even Dalgom knows who he should ignore.” Jennie and Jisoo laughs, giving high fives to each other. Rose just smiles and says slowly, “What to do?” Lisa pouts and sits silently beside Rose. Rose hugs her and Lisa giggles.

“Let’s go. We can’t be late. Unnie is waiting for us.” Jennie says as she stands up and fixes her hair. The others stand as well. They walk outside the dorm; the cold breeze makes them shiver. They run inside the van, but Jennie bangs her head in the van. The members burst out laughing as Jennie squeals with pain. Lisa rubs her head and smiles. Jennie just smiles as they laugh together.

Bora jumps up and down and asks, “Do I look pretty?” Namseok hides his laugh looking Bora from head to toe. Kwan nods his head, “You look so pretty compared to me, Bora.” Bora rolls her eyes and looks somewhere else. Joon and Haneul comes each carrying a can of beer. Wook shouts from far behind, “We should have soju. Why are you guys carrying beer?” Namseok declines th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter