Intertwined

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie and Rose were eating fruits outside their tent. Rose speaks, “We’re leaving tomorrow, right?” Jennie looks her and nods. She was way excited to return home, not that she hates doing the charity, but she wants to take a hot bathe. “I heard from manager unnie that we’ll leave for our Japanese debut.” Rose says and Jennie replies with a heart warming smile. It was true. Jennie says, “Hopefully, BLINKS are unaware.” They are interrupted by a loud scream. Rose gets startled and looks around. It was Jisoo’s loud voice. They rush towards Jisoo. She was on the ground covered with mud. Lisa was helping her to stand up.

“Unnie, are you hurt?” Lisa asks concerned written on her face. Jisoo says, “Of course, I am fine. I’m just covered with dirt.” She stands up and Rose helps her too, “Unnie, you’re dress is ruined.” Jennie sighs and looks Jisoo, head to toe and she was a mess. “How many times did I tell you to be careful in the woods, unnie? Why are you like this?” Jennie scoffs. Jisoo just smiles, “I’ll go change and come, my Jendukie~” Jennie ignores Jisoo as she walks inside the tent. Lisa follows her inside. Rose says, “She’s like a baby.”

“Would it be great if I play cupid? Match maker?” Kwan asks to Bora. She gives him a confused look, “Match maker? You want to play cupid for whom?” Kwan smiles at her, “It’s a secret. I’ll only tell you and we can set them up. It’s Namseok and Jennie.” She smiles widely after hearing the name. She knew for the fact it was perfect. She sighs and looks Kwan, “You know that he wouldn’t date idols. Maybe he became their friends but the thought of dating? He will never do it.” Kwan replies with a confident smile, “Maybe it is, but yesterday when Jennie ignored him, he was beyond pissed. That only means that Jennie means something to him. It may be friendship, but it can change into something else.” Bora nods her head seeing the fierce Kwan, ready to set up the whole cupid thing.

“Today is our last night and we’ll return tomorrow. That means that we have to set up tonight.” Bora says and Kwan nods his head. “I have a plan! We’ll make Namseok to take Jennie somewhere.” Bora laughs at Kwan’s plan, “Are you stupid? Somewhere out? I hope you forgot that we’re surrounded by the woods and to go some places, it takes an hour or two. We’re in the middle of nowhere.” Kwan face falls after hearing the truth. “What should we do then?”

“I really have no idea.” Bora sighs. They keep silent, thinking about something.  “What are you guys doing?” Joon says as he walks over to them. They glance at him and Bora asks, “What is fun to do here? I mean like couple things to do in these woods?” Joon smiles widely, “You guys! Are you guys something...couples?  If you want suggestion than I guess you guys can kiss here.” Bora cringes and laughs, “It’s not about us. We are not together, ugh. I was just asking!! You really are stupid!” Kwan nods his head. Joon just laughs loud thinking negative thoughts.

Namseok runs happily and steadily. The big wide smile could be seen from far above. Jennie notices it and it gives her tickles. She shakes her thought away and ignores him. Namseok notices Jennie and goes towards her, “Jennie!! Jennie!!” He shouts happily. It was the first time Namseok was smiling widely and with great enthusiasm. Kwan, Joon and Bora heard Namseok voice from far away. Giving it a sign, Kwan and Bora hide and eavesdrop. Joon just followed what they did.

Jennie looks Namseok and again, her heart twitches. Namseok looks her and smiles, “I found something. I’ll only tell you” Jennie lips turns dry, “What is it?” Namseok comes closer to her and says in a low voice, “I was walking into the woods and I found this pretty amazing waterfall.” Jennie instantly smiles, seeing the excitement on his eyes. Namseok adds up, “Wanna go and explore? I promise it is amazing. I’ll only take you to see that view.” The sentence makes her heart beat quicker. She just looked him, completely memorized. “You can take anyone with you. Why are you asking me to come? I guess Nayeon unnie is free too.” She said abruptly not knowing what she said.

Namseok just sighs, “But if I take her, it won’t be fun. You’re my game partner so I want to take you there, not her. Just trust me and come with me. I won’t let you fall this time, okay?” Jennie smiles after hearing his sweet talk. She jokes, “Even if I fall, you’re there to save me with the first aid box that you always carry.” Namseok laughs and nods. Jennie motions him to sit in the chair, “Let’s have something and go. You just returned from exploring and we’re going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter