Saved

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news was still roaming around the city about the charity. Yg sees the news about Blackpink helping the poor and photos of them having real fun. He smiles seeing the picture of them smiling, widely. It was just like how he imagined it would be, Blackpink having fun and realizing about other people's condition. The thing he wants to teach them is morality than anything.


Three days passed and the charity was still going on. Only two days left after it is done. They expected it would be long, but it was done so fast. Namseok was on good term with Blackpink. They talk whenever they see eachother, especially Jennie and Namseok. 

Currently, Namseok hands a big chocolate to one of the small boy. They were on the orphanage to donate the goods. He was sitting cross-legged, playing with the small kids on the ground. Jennie who was afar from him, notices every liitle move of his. She smiles to herself. 

"I want to eat chocolate too." One small girl says, gaining Namseok attention. He looks her and smiles, "I only had one. He can share with you." The small girl frowns, pouting, "I want it all for myself." Namseok laughs. 

"Here. Have it" Someone says, handing a chocolate to the girl. She starts to smile and thanks the person. Namseok looks the person and sees Nayeon. He half smiles at her, "Thank you. She was about to cry." Unexpectedly, Nayeon sits beside Namseok. Their arms were brushing. 

"It's really hard to plese chidren, you know. And I love children, so I can't resist their cuteness" She says, smiling widely. Her rabbit like teeth purely visual. Namseok nods his head, "It is true. I don't have siblings so I don't really know."
Nayeon looks Namseok directly, "I just want to say something, I really enjoyed our time in this helpful event. I can't describe it to you how I feel but thank you for letting us come." 

Namseok sits speechless listening her. A small guilt in his heart, "I'm sorry, but to be honest I didn't want idols coming in for the event. My dad forced me too." Nayeon expression changed from smiley to dull, "Why?"
Namseok tends to tell the truth, "Personally, I hate idols. I think they're just attention seekers" Instead of being offended, Nayeon bursts out laughing, getting everybody's eyes. Jennie could hear the laugh crystal clear. She looks the two of them having little chats and smiling. Deep in her heart, a small part of it didn't like them to see together. She thought if ever Namseok was like that in  front of her.

"In some cases, it may be true. But honestly, you don't know what happens behind it. The idols, they want to pursue their dreams but they also have to go through media and many more. They can't avoid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter