Bell Hunting

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody has already arrived. They just finished making tents in an open and big field. Altogether, thirty tents were there and one tent equals to five people. Kwan, Joon, Hanuel, Wook and Namseok shared one tent. Blackpink and their manager unnie shared one. Jihyo, Momo, Nayeon, Bora and Twice's manager shared one. The tent was spacious. Namseok's and Blackpink's tent were beside eachother. But Twice's were farther than them. After managing everything, they decide to start their first program, to distribute the goods. 

They all walk far away from the big field, surrounded by woods. It was a protected area. After walking for half an hour, they enter a small village. The bus which carried the goods was already there. Volunteers run and takes out the goods from the bus. Namseok helps them to carry the big boxes. There was a big ground and the volunteers divided the activities. Namseok and the boys decide to give away the clothes to the people living in the small area. To be consider, the population in that area was just three hundred or more so. Blackpink got the job of distributing bag of rice. One household equals to one bag of rice. The give away things were managed line by line. The people starts to come turn by trun. Blackpink starts to give away the bag of rices. An old lady comes, "It's really good to see young people still helping others." She smiles at them. Jennie replies, "It's all thanks to that guy. He made it happen." She points to Namseok and orders one of the volunteers to help the old lady. 

After hours of distributing goods, they wrap up everything and goes to their tents. Namseok goes inside the tent and lies in the soft blanket. Soon, the other enters the tent too. Joon smile, "That was tiring but so good. The people kept thanking us. They even invited us to dinner." Kwan takes out his jacket, "Yup. Super cool. Now I'm really hungry." Namseok stays quite because he was too tired to even talk. 

Jennie takes out a large container from her luggage. She had made kimchi and packed it. Jisoo sets up the fyrepower stove outside the tent. Lisa and Chaeyoung manages chairs in a complete circle. After managing, Lisa runs to the far side of the ground to call Jihyo, Nayeon, Momo and Bora. She asks from outside their tent, "Bora unnie?" After hearing it, Bora comes out from the tent. Lisa sees the twice member sleeping comforatbly. Bora looks her, "Hi Lisa. What is it?" Lisa speaks, "I came to call you guys to have dinner with us. But they are asleep." Bora smiles, "Let them take rest. I'm really hungry, let's go fast."

Jennie prepares the vegetables, kimchi and Jisoo makes ramyeon in a big pot. Jennie goes to the next tent beside theirs to call the boys. Jennie speaks, "Guys?" Hanuel jumps hearing the sudden sound. He opens the tent and finds Jennie waving at them. "We've prepared dinner. Join us." Hanuel comes out from the tent, smelling ramyeon. Namseok says, "You guys can go. I'm not hungry at all." Jennie looks him surprised and feels bad that he declined her offer. Wook looks Namseok and slides to his side, whispering, "You sure? They've prepared dinner and I can smell ramyeon. You can smell it too, right? If you won't come now, you have to eat apple and sit till midnight. That's really hard. This kind of moments doesn't come always." After hearing Wook, Namseok mouth starts watering. He takes a large gulp of his saliva. 

"...Oh. I'll come too." Namseok says finally. He couldn't resist the smell coming from outside. He walks out from the tent and sees how the girls managed chairs in a circle, just like camp. He sees the girls grilling vegetables and the boys sitting on the chairs. He gives a faint smile to Jennie. Jennie comes closer to him and says, "Sometimes, it's fun to have dinner with everyone. Don't you feel it too?" Namseok just looked her in dilemma, whether to reply or not. He sighs and replies, "I don't know. I've always had dinner alone, so I enjoy eating by myself. I rarely go out to eat dinner with my friends, it's just once in a blue moon." Jennie nods at him. He walks and sits in a chair, beside Kwan. Kwan smiles, "It feels like camping." Namseok nods and puts his hand on his pocket. After the girls finish preparing the food. Everyone takes a bowl of ramyeon and kimchi in a small plate. They sit on the chairs. 

"Thank you for the food." Hanuel says and everyone starts to eat. Namseok takes a bite of kimchi. His eyes widens, it was really good. Bora says, "The kimchi is really good. Who made it?" Jennie smiles and says, "I made it, unnie. I made the other day and packed it, so we can eat here." Manseok just stares at the kimchi and smiles. It was really good. After having a silent meal, they sit on the chairs covering themselves with small blankets. 

"It was really a good meal. Thank you, guys." Joon says and thanks them. Chaeyoung smiles, "Thank you for enjoying the meal." Hanuel looks Chaeyoung, "Oh, right. Rose can you sing any song. Pleasee." He de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter