Fanboy

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT? Secret dating?” Jisoo shouts in their hotel room. Jennie tells her to speak slowly. Rose and Lisa were sitting there, frozen. Jennie knew it was the boldest move but she felt happy.

“Really? Namseok sunbae?” Rose speaks with her eyes widen.

Jennie nods her head and blushes. Lisa frowns, “Is it okay? Going against the contract?”

Jisoo nods head, agreeing to Lisa’s word, “It’ll be hard, Jennie. If the company finds out, it’ll be trouble. Secret? You guys, how will you manage it?”

Rose sees the members concern and smiles, “Let’s stay positive, unnie. We’re not against at your decision but I hope you can handle it.”

“We support you, be careful from now on. We will always be with you. Dating can be hard and also avoid the spotlight together. You guys have to disguise yourself when you meet. Don’t rush into things fast, and take it slow. It’s your first time experiencing this so please don’t get yourself hurt otherwise I have to stab Namseok in his heart. And moreover, don’t forget to share your difficulties to him and don’t hide your problems. Trust is the most in relationships. The main point, don’t forget you’re a member of Blackpink, our precious Jendukie.” Jisoo states, leaving them speechless.

“You sound like you had experience, unnie.” Rose says to Jisoo.

Jisoo laughs it off, “No, I learnt it from manga.”

Jennie smiles, “Okay, unnie. I’ll follow your lead. You guys are the best.”

Lisa pouts, “Now, I can’t claim Jennie unnie mine.”

“I’m still yours” Jennie says as she hugs Lisa tightly. She motions the other two and they all break into a tight hug.

“I love you.” Jennie says as her eyes tears up.  

 

Another day, Namseok sits in his seat on the plane, waiting for it to board. Kwan sits beside him and sighs. They were tired because they had to wake up early to catch up the flight. Namseok closes his eyes to rest but his phone vibrates. He looks up to see the message and smiles widely.

From; Jennie

Have a safe flight!! Text me when you land safely. I’m sorry I really don’t know what to write. It’s awkward but still be safe.

He grins and replies quickly before turning his phone off.

 

Jennie looks her phone, waiting patiently for a reply. She was on her hotel room and she just woke up. She texted Namseok as soon as she woke up. It was all new to her, texting a guy early in the morning, who is her now boyfriend. Her phone vibrates, making her heart beat fast.

From: Namseok

We’re ready to board. You don’t know how much I smiled seeing your message. I won’t text you rather I’ll call you. I’m trying hard to be the best person for you hahah. Anyway, don’t overstrain yourself at work. Drink water before going to sleep and after waking up.

There was a photo attached with the message. It was a silly photo of Namseok, giving weird pose.

She smiles seeing his sweet message. Is this how you feel when you date? She couldn’t take her eyes of the photo, so she saves it to her album.

Another week passed by, Namseok had his own work and so did Jennie. They would always call each other whenever they had free time. They shared everything about the day to each other. Finally, Jennie was leaving for Korea tomorrow. She was excited to go home because she was tired and she could finally see her man. The members would always find Jennie smiling. They always by saying, “Love effect”. It had only been weeks they started to date.

Jennie stretches her arms, lying in her soft bed. Today is their day off so everyone was in their own room. Boredom was written on her whole face as she covers herself with a blanket. Jennie looks her phone and still no call from the person she’s expecting. Someone rings her bell repeatedly making her annoyed.

“Lisa! I’m coming, will you stop ringing the bell?” Jennie shouts as she removes the blanket and makes her way to the door.

She opens the door and glares the person in front of her. Lisa just smiles widely and comes in. Jennie follows Lisa behind. She speaks, “One bell ring could’ve been enough.”

Lisa giggles, “I was just having fun, unnie.”

“Why are you here, anyway?”

“I was bored so I came to have fun with you.” Lisa says jumping in Jennie’s bed.

“I was bored too, so I was about to take a nap.” Jennie says and lies beside Lisa.

Lisa smirks, “I thought Namseok oppa was there to entertain you.”

Jennie blushes, “If that could be true. He hasn’t called me today, I guess he has work.”

“We’re finally returning tomorrow. You must be very happy that you can meet him. But you guys have to go in a private place wearing masks, cap, and shades. The perks of being famous.”  Lisa says to her unnie, who was listening carefully.

Jennie sighs, “Yeah, that’s true. He mentioned that we’ll go on a date, but is that even possible? What if someone sees us? And I really don’t want that to happen in our first date.”

Lisa nods her head, “Unnie! Your first date, woahhh. I guess oppa has already planned everything for it. Oh my god, you have to be prettier that day. It should be memorable.”

Jennie sighs again, “Even if I dress up, I have to disguise myself. Ugh, secret dating .”

Lisa laughs and pats her head, “Omo, everything will be fine, unnie.”

Just then, Jennie’s phone rings. She jumps up so fast and catches her phone from the nightstand. She looks the caller name and beams in happiness. Lisa sees her sparkling eyes and just laughs, knowing who it was. Lisa gives them space and goes out of the room, waving at her unnie.

As soon as Lisa walks out, she hits answer, “Hello?”

“I miss you, Jennie” The caller says breathlessly.

Jennie laughs because she was so used to with his cheesy lines, “Well, I don’t miss you because you called me late today.”

“Oh, is that right? You’ve been waiting for my call so you badly miss me, right?” Namseok laughs from the other line.

Jennie rolls her eyes and speaks, “Did you finish your work?”

“Um...yeah. I just return home.”

“Meeting?” Jennie asks.

“Yeah, you remember I told you about our hotel’s 18th anniversary is next week. We discussed about the event.” Namseok explains.

“Oh. You know I’m coming tomorrow, right?” Jennie asks.

“How can I forget?” Namseok says and Jennie knew he is smiling.

Jennie smiles but soon becomes dull, “But, we can’t see each other for four days or more. We have a fan meeting day after tomorrow.”

“Don’t worry about it; we still have our first date.”

“You’re way too considerate.” Jennie says with a smile.

“It may turn out like movies...ditching each other in the first date.” Namseok jokes.

“Then, don’t worry. I’ll find you and kill you” Jennie says sarcastically.

“I’m scared. My girlfriend’s full of wrath.” Namseok says and laughs.

“Seriously,” Jennie says.

“Okay, Jen. I will never do that to you.” Namseok assures her.

Jennie blushes when he calls her ‘Jen’. It was a nickname given by him.

“Okay, I have to go take a bath. I’ll call you later?” Namseok says.

Jennie pouts, “You have to go?”

“Yes, I stink a lot.”

“Okay, then. Don’t call me rather take a rest.” Jennie says with a calm voice.

“Aye, aye ma’am.” Namseok says and doesn’t hang up.

“Where’s goodnight hugs?” Namseok asks with a low tone.

Jennie laughs, “How can I hug you from here?”

“But...” Namseok frowns.

“I’ll give it to you when we meet,” Jennie promises.

“Promise, Jen?” Namseok asks and Jennie just laughs.

“Promise, Nam”

“Hey, why are you giving me my dog’s name?” Namseok frowns again.

“You gave me one, so I’m giving you one too. It’s just a shorten version of your name, anyway. It sounds cute.” Jennie says.

Namseok hums, clearly not liking the nickname but he adjusts for his Jen. Jennie says goodbye and they hang up. She smiles from ear to ear as she lies in the bed, soon closing her eyes.

 

The next day, Namseok grins seeing a high school girl walking towards him with Joon. That girl with dark hair and big, brown eyes smirks at Namseok.

“What is she doing here?” Namseok says rolling his eyes.

“I don’t enjoy your com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter