Famous

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie looking her phone screen, scrolls down and all she could see was their news. The news which contained their last live performance of 'AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST". She rolls around her bed and sighs, thinking about the dorm life. Lisa carrying a huge plastic bag, runs to Jennie's room and barges in. Jennie looks up, surprised to see the maknae so energetic. 

"Yo Jolisa." Jennie speaks with a high tone. Lisa pouts at her, as she sits beside Jennie. She hands the plastic bag to Jennie. Jennie looks inside the bag and sees a huge bucket of milk icecream, her favourite. Jennie smiles at Lisa and Lisa grins at her.

"Unnie, I'm the best maknae." Lisa compliments herself. Jennie rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Lisa, you're still dreaming, aren't you. You're only maknae not best maknae." Lisa grunts and smiles. 

"Officially, our break has started. It's so nice to be off the spotlight isn't it, unnie?" Lisa says and Jennie, for the first time agrees with her.

"But it's still boring to sit at the dorm for the whole day." Jennie reveals her thought. Lisa nods her head. 

"Can't we go out? The four of us, for dinner?" Lisa asks Jennie. Jennie thought it was a good idea to go out for dinner. But before taking actions, they had to ask the permission of their manager unnie. Jennie says Lisa that she'll ask manager unnie, which made Lisa smile widely.

"Unnie~yah. you're the best." Lisa does her aegyo, which Jennie hates. Jennie tells her to leave her room before her room is filled with Lisa's aegyo. "Chaeyoung?? Can you please take Limario with you?" Jennie shouts from her room. Chaeyoung hearing the words of her unnie responds, "Okay, unnie. I'm coming to get her." 

"Unnie~yah" Lisa pouts. Jennie smirks, waving her hand as chaeyoung pulls Lisa out. Jennie smiles at her member's kidness. She takes the bucket and opens it. watering after seeing the cold white icecream. She takes a spoon full of it and eats it without hesitating. She strats to feel the warmth in her heart aftr eating the icecream. It was her favourite , indeed.

Jisoo walks past Chaeyoung's room and notices Lisa and her laughing. She runs toward them and jumps. Chaeyoung squeals, "Unnie, get up. You're heavy." Lisa pushes Jisoo away. Jisoo, with her devil smile, laughs at them. "My pasta." Jisoo says, caressing Chaeyoung's hand. Lisa looks them, "Unnie~yah." Her aegyo catches Jisoo's and Chaeyoung's death glares.

"Lisa, stop doing that." Jisoo says, making her face serious. Rose agress with Jisoo and teases Lisa. Jennie comes towards the scene and looks from the door. "Guys? Should we teach Lisa a lesson?" Jennie's sudden voice startles them. Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie look eachother and smiles. They attack Lisa at once and starts to tickle her. Lisa starts saying, "Stop it! Please stop it."  They all laugh together, letting Lisa go. 

"Anyway, we're going out to have dinner today." Jennie confirms. Earlier, she talked with manager unnie and asked permission. Lisa smiles listening the news, "It was all the maknae's idea." Jennie looks her and smiles, "Evil maknae." They talk about having meat. Their mouth starts watering, especially Rose's. "I'm so hungry now. My stomach is asking for food," Chaeyoung says sweetly. 

"Our maknae can make you instant noodles, because she's only good at that." Jennie says sarcastically. Lisa pouts at her. The members enjoy their time together.

 

"Good morning, sir. How have you been?" The accountant asks a tall guy, weari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter