Chapter 2

In secret kept, in silence sealed

It turned out, even though jin didn't like biology , he was pretty good at explaining the topic! He forgot a lot of 10th grade biology but he was able to explain the material very well after reading it once. Taehyung was impressed how good he was at tutoring & jin's response to tae's praise was to deny it and get super humble with red cheeks, which in tae's opinion made him more adorable. Tae was starting to like the older not only because of his beautiful physical features, but also his lovely behavior. Jin was a very kind person who would do things for others just to help and make them happy. He didn't think about his profit and stayed very humble even with all the praises. After a month of tutoring and tae's first high score in biology, tae hugged jin supper tight and then cupped his cheeks
Jin: I really didn't do that much! You're a very smart kid, It was all your own hard work!
Tae: hyung, stop being so humble! you're making me sick! If you didn't help me, I bet I would have failed this exam! I really appriciate all your help hyung!
Jin: your welcome, and I'm glad you got a good grade in this exam. I also have to admit, I was planning to stop tutoring you after the first session!
Tae: why hyung? Was it that bad to tutor me? What changed your mind?
Jin: uhhhm, well, it's just that, you were giving me a hard time, but I kept coming only and only cause I loved your mom's cookies!
He then giggled at tae's pouty face.
They were starting to get closer and closer, & they started to talk about their dreams and plans for future. Tae told jin how much he loved his grand parents rural house in daegu and how much he wanted to own a farm and live far from people and city with his chickens and sheeps!
Jin told tae about his love for cooking and food. How much he wanted to own a good restaurant which presented fresh and healthy food to his customers. He told him when he was stressed, he would start cooking and eating the food he made and that would decrease his stress and anxiety.
After 2 months of being friends, jimin and jungkook were pushing taehyung to ask jin about his love life. Tae didn't want to seem nosy,  but his curiosity won over him. In one of their short breaks from studying for midterms, he finally started the conversation
Tae: jin hyung, are you dating right now?
Jin: no, why are you asking?
Tae: I was just curious, have you ever had a girlfriend?
Jin: nope, I'm just not interested!
Tae was shocked: what do you mean hyung? You are like one of the most handsome guys I've ever seen in my entire life, why have you not dated?
Jin got very red and started to look at the trash can for a few seconds
Jin: well, my situation is complicated taehyung
And he kept looking away
Tae: what do you mean? Your parents forbid dating?
Jin: it's not that tae
Tae turned jin's chin so he can stare at his eyes: tell me hyung, you can trust me.
Jin looked in his eyes for a few seconds to see if he can bring himself to tell his new friend about his big secret
Jin: well, for me, you see, I've never been interested in . . . . You know . . . 

He went silent for a while, not being able to finish

till tae completed his sentence: girls?
Jin breaks the eye contact and nods while looking at the wall.
Jin looks kinda sad and ashamed
Tae wants to tell him that it's fine, that they are from the same universe, and they should not be ashamed and that there is nothing wrong with any of his emotions, that they should not be afraid! 
But before he can start jin says something that breaks his heart
Jin: I won't blame you if you want to stop being my friend or if you are disgusted, but I wanted you to know that . . .
Tae stops him by hugging a surprised jin. He then says
Tae: I get what you mean, never being able to find the girl you like, cause you don't like girls. Being afraid of other people's judgement, afraid of being a shame to your family and friends? No hyung I'm not digusted nor anyone should be. You are valuable just the way you are. You are beautiful and you are worth being loved.
He then looks at jin's teary eyes, his soft pink cheeks and his beautiful shivering lips
He moves closer and closer and when jin closes his eyes and tilts his head, he closes the distance between them.
It feels like his heartbeat stops while the seconds stop.
Every move and sound they make seems magical, it's a dream that none of them wants to wake up from, and if they open their eyes, the magic is over.
So they keep their eyes closed and their lips attached, just for a little longer, while they can still dream.
Both thinking about finally finding someone who can understand the other, finding someone who you can trust and not be afraid of losing just because you showed them your true color. Finding someone who is as hurt as you are and as insecure as you are, in the hopes of healing eachother's wounds and relieving eachother's pain.

 

 

 

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful time reading this! Hopefully I did a decent job writing their first kiss. I hope you like it. If you do, let me know with your comment! See you in the next chapter!