Chapter 3

In secret kept, in silence sealed

Tae got a very good night sleep that night! He felt like he was on cloud nine after his time with jin! Although he couldn't say he was completely in love with jin, he knew he liked him a lot! And by the way jin kissed him back, he concluded it was two sided! Tae kept the exciting news to himself so he can share it with his friends tomorrow, face to face!
Jimin and jungkook would be glad to hear that they were right this whole time! Jungkook would be happy that his role model and his bestfriend are gonna be together. And tae couldn't wait to tell them!
He walked toward jimin the next day, who was waving at him from his locker. They started talking while they waited for jungkook to arrive.
Tae: craziest thing happend yesterday! You won't believe it!
Jimin: you went skydiving without me???
Tae: no but it was as great as skydiving!
Jungkook finally arrived, panting really hard with a worried expression
Jimin: hey! Is everything alright?
Jungkook: yea! The s were following me agian, but it's fine now!
Tae couldn't wait to share the news with them anymore!
Tae: so you know how you guys always pushed me to talk to jin hyung about his love life?
Jimin: yes & you never do it!
Tae: well I asked him yesterday and . . .
While jungkook was looking at him with wide eyes jimin asked
Jimin: and? What did he say? Did he confess to you?
Jungkook: hey, hey, bring your voice down!
Tae: he's like me and then, . . . well, we kissed!
Jimin screamed: you kissed him? Our jin hyung?
A smile appeard on tae's face while nodding
Tae: yes, but can you stop being so loud? You can get us in trouble!
They started walking toward their class while asking tae about all the juicy details and possible dating scenarios, not realizing one of jins rivals has overheard them and was gonna spread the rumor.
At the end of the day the rumor of jin kissing a boy was everywhere, & jin was nowhere to be found! Tae who did not hear the rumor was going around the campus trying to find jin. He was excited to see him again and ask him out.
After about 30 minutes of searching and not finding a sign of jin, he went to the emptiest restroom in the far end of school, he heard someone crying in the restroom and since he had a caring nature, he started to ask the person why he was crying and if he could help!
He was surprised to find an angry jin with tearful eyes
Jin: I trusted you and shared my secret with you and you went behind my back and did this to me!
Tae who was very surprised to see jin this angry asked
Tae: what are you talking about? I was looking for you everywhere! I didn't break your trust!
Jin: you mean you didn't talk to anyone about us, kissing?
Tae: I did, but it's just . . .
Jin stopped him in the middle of his sentence

Jin: I knew deep down, I can't trust anyone but you just proved what an idiot I am! I should have never told you!
Tae held jins hands while he was trying to leave
Tae: let me explain, no one else knows except
. . .
Jin: the whole school!

Tae: let me explain jin! Just listen to me

Jin: stop it! There is nothing you can explain
Jin then released his hands and left the restroom
Tae was confused and shocked! He was sure that jimin or jungkook would never do anything like that to their friends! But it was possible that someone heard them talking
It appeard that the rumor was about jin kissing a boy, but tae's name was not included. Tae gave jin all rights to think that he spread the rumor purposefully, but he had to let tae explain himself as well! Tae was not the person to get all the blame.
Jimin and jungkook joined him during lunch and jimin kept apologizing
Jimin: I'm sorry, I should have been more careful and kept my voice down.
Jungkook: don't blame yourself! The person who spread the rumor should be ashamed!
Tae tried to call jin after school, but jin's phone kept ringing without any answer.
Tae thought he will try to explain it to jin tomorrow but the news hit him too hard the next day! When he was looking for jin, he heard he got transfered to another school for personal purposes.
Although jin's transfer confirmed the reality of the rumor but after a week, people stopped talking about jin.

Tae never stopped thinking about what went wrong when everything seemed so great!
Tae asked jimin and jungkook to contact jin, but he didn't answered their calls either. It was like he never existed and tae was furious that he never got a chance to explain the situation, he was frustrated that jin didn't listen to him and chickened out so easily by just a rumor that some stupid kid decided to share with the world.
But at the same time he understood jins fears, jin was scared that his reputation and prestige would get damaged, so he decided to flee before the rumors got serious.
Life kept moving on, but tae never forgot those teary eyes and shivering soft lips which kissed him with so much love.
Jin never forgot the pure happiness and protection he felt in tae's arms after they kissed. But he was dissapointed by just thinking about the damage tae could have done to his reputation. He left in order to finish highschool on a high note, without any distractions and in the hopes of making a fresh start in university.

 

 

Hi everyone! I didn't want to write this chapter! Next chapter will focus on three years later. Hope you guys like this chapter! See you next time.