Chapter 7

In secret kept, in silence sealed

When they finally got out of the restaurant, jimin faced them and said
Jimin: well this was fun! We should do this agian soon!
Jungkook agreed
Jungkook: yea! I missed this so much! Please keep in touch jin hyung!
Jin: I will! Don't look at me like that! I promise!
& when they said their goodbyes, jimin & jungkook left with jimin's car
Tae faced jin and asked
Tae: is it ok if I give you a ride?
Jin nodded in response
And when they sat in the car, tae played his favourite classical music to calm himself down.
Half way through the way, jin realized that tae didn't even ask him his address & that they, for sure, were not in the right direction
Jin: oh! You didn't even ask where I live!
Tae looked at him and nodded
Tae: uhum
Jin: & we are not in the right direction!
Tae nodded again
Tae: uhum! I know
Jin went silent for a while and then asked hurridly
Jin: where are you taking me tae?
Tae said calmly
Tae: you'll see
Jin started panicking
Jin: are you kidnapping me? Where are you taking me??
Tae looked at him and confirmed
Tae: yes! I am! But before you make a big deal out of it, I have to tell you that I wanted to have this conversation with you for the longest time, so I realized the best place to have our little talk is far away from here! So relax! You'll be safe with me!
And with that, jin started nagging the whole time
Jin: unbelieveble! Unbelievable! How dare you do this?
& when he would see a wide grin on tae's face he would go silent for a while! Till he starts nagging again!
After 2 hours of driving non stop, they finally got to daegu!
Jin looked at tae who was smiling! So he took him to daegu so they can have a little "TALK"
and when tae finally parked his car, he jumped out & opened the door for jin!
Jin was glaring, with his arms crossed in front of his chest!
Tae: would you please get out of the car?
Jin: why would I? No! Tell me why? YOU! YOU kidnapped me! Didn't tell me where we were going! & now you want me to get out of the car? No! Take me back to seoul!
Tae was really loosing his patience!
Tae: please hyung! Get out of the car so we can go inside! Unless you'd like me to use force & take you in!
Jin: you wish!
& he got out of the car by his own will!
Tae took out a suitcase from the trunk and locked his car.
Jin: I see you came very prepared! Looks like you planned this for a long time!
Tae: hyung! I just wanted to relax for a few days and talk to you about us in peace!
He then took jin's hand and led him into his grandparents rural house!
Jin brought down his gaurds just a little bit and finally asked
Jin: where are we tae?
Tae: this is my grandparents house! I grew up here! & I love everything about it! No pollution and no traffic here! Wait till you try the strawberries from our farm! They're the sweetest!
He then added
Tae: I bet you can make the most delicious desserts with them hyung!
He gave jin a meaningful grin
Jin tried to ignore him and looked around the house! It was a neat and tiny rural house & it had a pleasent vibe to it! Now that he thought about it, he actually liked the idea of a quiet getaway for a couple of days!
Tae: I asked hobi to ask you if you're working tomorrow and the day after & you told him no so I think we're fine!
Jin: well, you should have asked me in the first place! My parents are probably worried!

Tae: nah! they think you're staying at hobi's house!
Jin: well, you really thought this through! didn't you?

Tae gave him a happy grin
Jin: where are your grandparents?
Tae: they left to visit some family in their village! So we have the place to ourselves!
Tae took the suitcase to the only room that the house had & told jin
Tae: you want some tea before we sleep?
Jin: um, sure!
After a few minutes, tae came out of the room in his pijamas.
Tae: I'll brew some tea, while you get changed
Jin: ok
After 10 minutes, jin came out of the room, wearing the pijamas tae packed for him & he looked dreamy!
Tae who was pouring the tea in the small cups, got distracted by jin, and accidentaly pourd it on his hand and burned himeself
Tae: awwww! it burns! It BURNS!
Jin came to see what he has done!
Jin: what is burning?
And when he saw tae with tears in his eyes & a huge pout on his face, his heart ached! he was reminded of little kids who get hurt on the playground!
Jin: here! it's just a minor burn! Let's get you taken care of!
He then got a cloth from the kitchen, soaked it in cool water and put it on tae's wrist
Tae's eybrows pinched together because of the pain
Jin: it's ok baby! You'll be better soon! did you bring toothpaste?
Tae: uhum, it's in the suitcase
Jin left to find the toothpaste and when he came back, he applied some of the toothpaste on tae's burn gently
Tae: ooooh! it feels so good hyung! Keep massaging please!
Jin smiled at how relieved tae's face looked!
Tae brought his other hand up and caressed jin's cheek
Tae: thanks jin!
Jin then stood up and poured their teas and sat next to tae
While they were drinking their tea, jin said
Jin: your grandparents house is really cozy! I love to live in a house like this!
Tae: I had the best childhood memories from this house! And our strawberry farm! Our chickens and sheeps! I just love the rural life! I wish that one day I can come back & live here!
Jin listend to tae with a loving gaze!
Later that night when they were ready to sleep on the ground, tae brought his mat next to jin's and grabbed a huge blanket that could cover both of them!
Jin: what are you doing! Keep your distance!
Tae: I can't sleep like this! I have to hold on to something! Or someone!
Jin gave him a pillow & said
Jin: here you go! No taehyung! Don't hug me
But it was too late, tae has already hugged jin and was placing his head on top of his chest
Tae: I like this pillow better!
Jin rolled his eyes and just went with it! Well he didn't hate their position one bit!

Tae listened to the melody of jin's heartbeat for a while, & then turned his head and looked jin in the eyes
Tae: I want to be able to hold you like this forever hyung! Without the fear of losing you! & never finding you again!
Jin looked at tae's beautiful eyes in silence!
The quiet nights in the village were magical & relaxing! And in this quiet night, jin felt safe enough to finally word his fears with tae
while playing with tae's shiny hair, he said
Jin: well, I have to admit, that would be a dream of mine! To hold the . . . . The love of . . . My life in my arms freely! But you think we can do it? We kissed eachother once when we were in highschool! You saw their reactions & how bad we were judged! You think it is possible to do this?
Tae couldn't believe this, jin just confessed to him indirectly!
Tae kept looking at jin's eyes
Tae: we must try! I can't do this anymore! I have had these feelings for you so long & not being able to express them is driving me crazy! The people out there might not understand us anytime soon! But there are people like jungkook, jimin, hobi and a lot more who would accept us for who we are!
He then crawled up to face jin, & kissed the tear that had left jin's eye & was moving on his cheek, he kissed jin's eyes, his forehead, his nose, then his chin, and finally a gentle kiss on his lips. When he felt jin kissing him back, he deepened the kiss. Jin's lips were tae's favourite drug! It was sedative but at the same time VERY addicting!
The next day jin woke up to see a very adorable, sleepy face looking at him with hooded eyes, as a result of a good night sleep! When he tried to lock his hand with tae, tae flinched in pain!
Tae: oooouch!
Jin then brought tae's hand to his lips and left small kisses on the burn
Jin: hopefully this will make it better!
They felt so good after talking about their feelings and fears
After breakfast, tae took jin around the village to get some grocery. In the afternoon he took jin to the strawberry farms! He told jin that this was his favourite place on earth! They picked some fresh strawberries and came back to the house.
They made dinner together and for dessert jin made strawberry trifle, because he learned strawberry was tae's favourite fruit. And when tae tried to by bringing up the "serving" of the dessert! Jin shut him up with a very long, whipped creamy kiss!
They had so much fun during the two days they spent in daegu and they decided to give the love they had for eachother a chance! They both knew it would be hard and frustrating to Keep it a secret and seal it in silence! But their love was worth fighting for!
After experiencing two days of absolute joy, they were ready to go back to reality, with a basket filled with fresh strawberries and love
Jin held tae's hand tightly
Jin: we will come back very soon, when we are done with everything in seoul! We'll come back here and start a new life! We can have our own farm, you can paint the beautiful nature, & I would open a restaurant here!
Tae smiled at the love of his life and they promised eachother to comeback to daegu together!
They left in the hopes that one day their love will be accepted by their people! Until then, they would accept eachother's love and imperfections.

 

 

 

Here it is! The last chapter of in secret kept, in silence sealed! I have never been to korea, or daegu, but I tried my best to give a rural experience to this chapter! So if it's not very true, I'm sorry! I also did a little research and if I'm not mistaken, Yo is the mattress that koreans use to sleep on and Ibul is the blanket! Isn't that interesting?

I also wanna add that I'm so proud to finish this fic on time! It was an honor to have you guys read my story! Hope you loved the taejin in this fic!

If you did like this fic, and want more taejin in your life, well, I'm glad to announce that I am writing a new fic which is called INK MY HEART! I would be honored to have you join me! The summary is up so you can check that out!

Again, I would love to get any recommendation that would help me in writing my next story! 

And I will see you next time!