Chapter 4

In secret kept, in silence sealed

Three years have passed! The first few months after the drama were hard for both of them, but eventually life got them super busy, and they both put that part of their lives in the back of their minds.
Jin studied super hard for the college entrance exam, and after a lot of hard work, he got into a very good university with a high score. He knew what he wanted to do from the beginning, so choosing his major wasn't really hard. He chose management with a minor in culinary arts. His plan for future was clear, he wanted to manage his own restaurant and cooking was his true passion.
On the other hand, tae was busy with his highschool life, listening to jimin who was trying to ask his crush out, and trying to protect jungkook after jin left. His struggle with biology was a never ending story. He didn't get a high score in biology after jin left. But he was good in other subjects and that's how he ended up getting a high enough score in his entrance exam, and got into the same university as jin. For his major, he chose art and a minor in agriculture.
He didn't get a lot of support from his family and friends, but he knew that was what he wanted to do. He wanted to know how to work properly on his farm in the future. He also wanted to paint when he was exploring the nature surrounding his future farm. He was very excited to start his first semester & meet new people.

His first week at the university didn't went very well. He was late for two of his classes, he lost his backpack once, and he got lost on campus multiple times. But at least he made friends with some of his classmates and got invited to a frat party! It was his first college party and he couldn't wait to socialize!
When he got to the party, everyone was drinking, so he got a beer and started talking to his friends. He was telling a joke to one of his new friends, when he heard a familiar laugh coming from the other side of the room. Although he has had a few drinks, it wasn't hard to focus, and that's when he locked eyes with the person who was none other than his long lost seokjin. Both super shocked to see eachother. Jin tried to push the crowed & get out of the party, while tae tried to open a way through the crowed to reach jin. But tae wasn't fast enough, when he finally got out of the party, there where no signs of the boy he locked eyes with a little while ago. He was sure it was jin and although it was very unexpected, he was gonna find jin and this time he wouldn't let him run away again.
Jin was very shocked as well, never in million years he was expecting to see tae in a party he was dragged to attend. His college friend of two years, hobi forced him to come to this cheap college party with cheap drinks.
And surprisingly, he was having a good time till he saw those very familiar eyes. It felt like a deja vu, and before he could think correctly, he started walking away, knowing that he doesn't want to face tae right there. But that night he thought about tae and that he can't avoid him now that he was admitted to the same university. He was not looking forward to it, but he knew tae would find a way to talk to him.
And he was right, exactly two days later, when he was stuffing his face with a sandwich during his lunch break, a backpack was dropped next to him. The sound of it made him jump and look at the owner, and when he saw tae, he choked on his food. Tae sat next to him on the grass and started giving him back blows. Jin stopped him and looked at him with tears in his eyes
Jin: you almost killed me
Tae: sorry, it was unintentional
Tae gave jin his own water bottle. While jin was sipping slowly, tae kept massaging his back gently.
Tae: are you ok now?
Jin glared at him
Jin: yes,I'm fine
Tae kept staring at him while jin was coughing
Jin: what do you want?
Tae: I wanna talk
Jin: about what?
Tae: about what?! About everything, about why you never gave me a chance to talk!
Jin: it's been 3 years tae, I have moved on, you have moved on. Just let that go tae
Tae: I can never let that go and I know you too never did either. Maybe we both just pretended that we forgot!
Jin stood up and got his back pack
Jin: I have a class, gotta go
Tae: don't run away every single ing time
Jin turned back
Jin: why not? You remind me of the worst times of my life that I try to bury deep down in my memory, wishing that it never existed
Tae: well you have to let me explain, you never answered my calls, you decided to have a one-sided judgement & I was guilty in your opinon
Jin: I don't want to listen to you anymore. We had a little thing for a moment and that's over. I forgave you long time ago but I don't want to talk about it anymore.
Tae: you are not letting me explain again! I never spread the rumor!
Jin: goodbye tae
Tae watched jin walk toward his class. Although he was mad at jin and how selfish and unfair he was, but damn it, he was still so beautiful in his eyes. He had become so manly and masculine and that did not help tae at all.
Jin on the other hand was going through the same mixed feelings. Seeing tae after three years, just brought back the memories and he couldn't ignore his fast heartbeat when he heard tae's deep voice after so long! He was sure there were some emotions coming back to life from the underworld, but he had to stop them. He couldn't love someone who did him wrong like that. He was gonna conceal the emotions. After all, it was a simple task to ignore the very bold taehyung in his life.

 

 

Hi guys! Happy BTS comeback! Huuuraaaayyyy! So happy! They all look very hot but Tae is such a bias wrecker! That silver hair is everything! It suits him very well! Hope they can promote while they stay healthy and strong! Hope you like this chapter! See you next time!