Chapter 5

In secret kept, in silence sealed

He tried to ignore tae, but it wasn't that easy after all.
He saw him around all the time, they ran into eachother in the hallways, cafeteria, the football court and taehyung always smiled or winked at him with a mischievous look on his face. Jin just hopped tae wouldn't spread rumors in the university. So he was trying to avoid him, but it was impossible.
Jin was working part time at the flower shop across the campus when one day, he heard his friend hobi coming in, screaming his name while he looked very happy and cheerful 
Hobi: jiiiiiiiiin hyung! What's up?
Jin with a big smile on his face said
Jin: hey! Nothing much! How was your classes today?
Hobi: terrible, my teacher gave us a pop quiz and I wasn't ready at all!
Jin: oh you need to study more & party less hobi! We have midterms coming up in a week!
Hobi: I know, I know, I'll be ready for them, but I didn't come here to get a pep talk! I came to tell you I'm gonna throw a party after midterms and I need your help for the food arrangement and stuff! I have a low budget so nothing fancy!
Jin: I'm not your catering service!
Hobi: but you are my favourite hyung! And you always help me with food! pleeeeeease!
Jin: ok but I'll go grocery shopping ALONE, and you won't annoy me when I cook or bake! How many people are you inviting?
Hobi: my parents are gonna be out of town that weekend so we have the whole house to ourselves, so maybe 30 people or more?
Jin: so give me the money beforehand so I can prepare the food on time!
Hobi: don't slave yourself in the kitchen though! We're gonna drink that night more than eating! Although I admit I can't resist your pastries! They're so yummy I can eat them all day!
So after a long, stressfull week of studying, full of caffeine & sleepless nights, they finally got to relax a little bit. Jin was tired of ramen and convenience store food, and ready to relax with cooking. He went shopping with the money that hobi provided him, which wasn't enough but he got enough ingrediants to prepare sandwiches and salad. He also got ingredients for a few delicious desserts, which was his strenght in cooking. He always got compliments on his cooks, but specially his desserts & their unique designs.
So when he was done with grocery shopping, he headed to hobi's house. Hobi's mom's kitchen was so spacious and beautiful! It was like a dream to cook in that kitchen so jin started to get stuff ready for the party.
When he was done with everything he heard hobi coming in the house! And when he went to tell him hi, he was shocked
Jin: did you buy everything from the liquor store?
Hobi: common hyung! come help me! These boxes are heavy!
Jin went to help him while muttering
Jin: you could have given me a little more money for the food! You wasted all your money on alcohol! Which will damage your liver one day! At least food is not harmful!
Hobi: we're gonna have so much fun hyung! we're done with the midterms! Oh I'm so ready to get wasted! You have to drink too hyung! I wanna find a cute guy for you tonight! This is my mission!
Hobi was one of his friends who he trusted enough to share his secret with. Although it was hard to open up to anyone after what tae did, but hobi had proved himself to be trust worthy.
Jin: No no no NO! You will not! I don't wanna hook up with someone I don't know! It's too risky!
Hobi: that is my mission tonight, you see! I am your wingman tonight!
Jin sighed since he knew he can't stop his friend from his evil plans! So he decided to take a shower before people got there! After an hour or so, he was ready in his casual party attire. He could hear the loud music coming from downstairs. He dried his hair & went down. It was a typical college party, with lots of people drunk already! He got a beer and checked the food table. Most of the food was gone, & ALL of his beautiful desserts were gone! Thanks god he saved a tray of hobi's favourite in the small fridge in the garage!
Hobi gave him a few shots & in the middle of the night when he was very tipsy, he heard hobi insisting to introduce someone to him
When he finally saw hobi's new friend, he wasn't shocked

Hobi: jin hyung, this is one of the coolest, hottest kids I've ever met! Tae is a freshman and art major! His paintings are out of this world! & tae, our jin hyung is the true boss! All the desserts that you shoved in, he made them! If you want the recipe ask him! You two should talk to eachother!
Tae looked at him with a smirk
Tae: Hi, nice to meet you
Jin who didn't have enough alcohol in his system already, took another shot, which burned his stomach so bad
His vision was all blurry & his brain was not working well
So he took tae's hand and rushed to the garage and left hobi behind.
Tae who was shocked by jin's behavior grabbed two beers on the way and just followed jin! well it was better to be close to jin than being ignored by him!
Jin with a hushed voice asked tae in the dark garage
Jin: you liked my desserts?
Tae too responded in a hushed & seductive voice
Tae: uhum, very VERY much, you really know how to cook hyung
Jin grabbed the hidden tray and mumbbled
Jin: this is for hobi, but since you liked it very much, I think I can give a little to you.
Tae smiled at the drunk, adorable jin
Tae: well thank you so much for your generosity your highness!
Jin giggled with red cheeks and gave him a huge piece of dessert
Tae took the plate and while jin was looking at him with hopeful eyes, he took a spoon full of dessert
Tae: yummyyyy! You really need to give me this recipe jin hyung, or you can just come to my apartment and make it for me
Jin who was giggling again said
Jin: no! NO, I won't, give me some of that tae! Pointing at tae's plate
Tae: you want some of my dessert?
Jin nodded with a pout on his face
A light bulb in tae's head
He got some of the whipped cream on his spoon and smeard it all over jin's lips
He then kissed jin passionately, and when he felt jin's hands in his hair and his needy response! It just felt so right to kiss jin in the dark garage of hobi's house. Jin's lips tasted just like three years ago, with a hint of whipped cream and vodka. It was the best combination in the whole wide world. Jin's hands went to unbotton tae's shirt but Tae held his hands
Tae: maybe somewhere more private, we may get caught!
Jin: why so careful? I wished you were this careful when you were telling your friends about our kiss in highschool.
Tae: jin you don't understand that . . .
But his mouth was shut with a gentle kiss
Jin: lets go to hobi's room
He then took tae's hand and they left the dark garage. When they got upstairs, tae made sure to lock hobi's bedroom door. Jin was stumbling while he was trying to  tae's shirt.
Tae: you want me to take off my shirt baby?
Tae grabed his hands while jin nodded and stared into tae's eyes
Jin: why did you do that tae? I trusted you! I thought you were the one I could have loved!
Tae gazed at him
Tae: it wasn't me jin! It was an who overheard me while I was telling jimin and jungkook that I kissed you!
Jin: I hate you tae! I really wanted to love you
Tae got really sad,  it was hard to hear that jin hated him
Tae: then I just leave, I don't wanna see . . .
His mouth was shut with another soft kiss
What was this push and pull? Jin was definitely playing with him
Jin: I wanna be with you tonight tae!
Tae looked at jin's pleading eyes
But he stopped jin's hands that were lingering on his bare chest
Tae: No!
Jin: No???
Jin looked at him with an innocent look on his face! It was like he was gonna cry because of the rejection
Tae: I loved you jin, I think I still do, but I'm not sure that you do love me back!
Jin's lips trembled
Tae took jin's chin in his hand
Tae: I won't make love to you till I'm sure you're totally in love with me jin.
He turned to walk away, but jin grabbed his wrist
Jin: would you at least stay with me tonight?
Jin looked so vulnerable that tae couldn't say no to him.
Tae shook his head in acceptance & walked toward the door
Tae: I'll be right back
He came back with a plate filled with jin's dessert & two beers.
That night they ended up laying on hobi's bed & feeding eachother dessert while they talked about everything & anything.
Jin felt so safe and warm in tae's arms. And tae kissed & caressed jin multiple times that night to remind jin that he still loved him.

 

Surprise! I'm back sooner than usual! I got carried away while listening to illegal & this happened! Love jin's and tae's voice in that song! Hope you really like this! I just love writing about them being happy & lovey dovey! can't help it! See you guys next time and enjoy bts comeback!

"Was it a mistake from an angel or was it a deep kiss"