Your Words

Peutin High: School E905

She was walking with her earphones plugged in her ears. She checked her watch and saw that she was early for school. She decided to walk around the school first, she then get a glance on a familiar group of people. She saw Roa with her friends.

Roa went up to her and she was surprised as to how her body was reacting. She smiled at her and Nayoung swear that every time Roa does that her heart race. She feels like she’s opening up for Roa but she does not want to fully give in as she feels that the girl might be just playing.

“Good morning my muse” Roa greeted.

It was a simple good morning but Nayoung seems to be wanting to her that. She stopped herself from grinning and blushing and greeted her back with her usual tone.

“You’re on your way to your class?” Roa asked again.

“Not really, I’m a little early” Nayoung replied.

“Roa, come on! I know you are getting full but I’m hungry and need real food!” Yuha shouted from where Roa was.

“Shut-up!” Roa barked back.

“Would you want to go grab some breakfast then?” Roa asked Nayoung.

“Hey Roa’s Muse! Can you say yes please, I’m starving!” Yuha shouted again.

It was foolish of Nayoung to say yes. She was getting teased as how she was walking side by side with one of the hottest student in the entire Peutin High. She’s not bad herself but Roa is extremely popular, how much more if people would know that she is the sister of the popular composer, producer and lyricist Ki Huihyeon.

She was asked to sit and Roa went to get her some food. She was surprised to see that Roa brought the foods that she really likes, she couldn’t remember if she told her that but she was really impressed.

Few minutes later, girls started to swarm Roa and some pain started to tug her heart. She was confused as to what it is but she felt a sting of pain, a spark of jealousy. She saw Roa sway them away but still, she does not know but she wanted Roa to only look at her.

The ring bells and the classes started. Nayoung was trying hard to focus on the lecture but she couldn’t remove Roa on her mind. She was thinking if she went to class or started to play with those girls. A thought pops up saying that Roa is hers and she shook that idea from her mind.

“Are you okay?” asked Sowon, her seatmate.

“Yes” she replied nonchalantly.

Time had passed and Nayoung’s concentration is really not 100%. She glanced outside and saw some students on the field playing. Her eyes found that certain someone, Roa. She kept on stealing glances on the girl that was busy playing on the soccer field. She was surprised when she saw her looked at her direction, she all of a sudden hide. She was contemplating if she started to develop some feelings for her.

The classes finished and she was still confused. She needs to sort out her feelings. She walked to the bookstore where she was working and kept herself busy. It was effective until Roa showed up from behind the shelf that she was putting books in.

“Ahh! Kim Roa! You scared me” Nayoung said.

“Oh, sorry”

“What brings you here again?”

“To visit you of course”

Nayoung just smiled at her and resumed with her work, leaving Roa behind. The other girl silently followed her not bothering her with her work but Nayoung’s heart was racing so fast every time Roa is around.

“Can you please stop following me around?”

“Woah, that was cold. What’s with that?” Roa asked. Nayoung just shook her head.

Roa then decided to get a book and sit on the corner. Nayoung was somehow at ease but she kept on glancing with the slightly taller girl. She watched her flipped pages and sip on her coffee, damn she looked nice. Nayoung knew that she is starting to like Roa but she was pretending she doesn’t.

“You two look good together”

“I think so too” Nayoung froze from saying that out loud. She looked behind and saw Huihyeon standing behind her.

“How did you even…” Nayoung couldn’t finish her sentence.

“I went inside, looking for books then found you staring at my sister” Huihyeon replied.

“Please don’t tell her that”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, I am not sure with my feelings yet. I’m not even sure if she is serious”

“Please don’t think that I am saying this because she is my sister, I understand how you feel but seeing her giving you much of her time is an indication that she is serious, she gets what she wants and if she doesn’t she won’t waste time for someone. She does not want to play games”

“I’ll keep that in mind, thanks”

“It’s okay not to rush you know but please think about it carefully. Don’t let what others think overpowers your feelings”

Nayoung just nodded. Indeed, Huihyeon is so good with her words. She does not know where Huihyeon pick that up from but the girl really has a point, no wonder her songs speaks to people’s heart directly.

Huihyeon bade her goodbye, she saw her say hi to her sister and was flustered when she saw the two of them looked at her direction, she turned around and pretended that she was busy.

Another day had passed and Nayoung still couldn’t understand what she feels. She likes Roa but she was so afraid. She was acting that she hasn’t opened her heart but her insides wanted to explode every time she pretended to do that. Roa looks foolish and ordinary for Nayoung but with the number of times that Roa saved her, she was indeed her knight in shining armor. 

-0-

Another day had passed and it’s the usual morning routine for Nayoung, she thought about it, maybe she would open her heart a bit more for Roa. She saw her passing by and she greeted her first.

“Good Morning!” greeted Nayoung.

“Er…good morning” Roa replied.

“What’s with the awkward greeting?”

“I’m just surprise that you greeted me first”

“I guess I have long way to go”

“Hey, don’t think that I don’t like it, I’m just surprise”

“Okay, I will go ahead and leave. I have a test”

“I know you will do good, goodluck!”

Nayoung’s test had begun and she wanted to punch herself because her mind was starting to be blank. She only sees one thing – Roa. She tried to shake the image of Roa in her mind but it’s not helping at all.

“Are you okay?” asked Sowon.

“Yeah, mental block I guess”

Her seatmate just nod and asked her to calm down for a bit. She calmed herself and put her concentration back and thank goodness she was able to finish her exam without writing Roa’s name as an answer.

“I want to tell you that we will have a field trip in Japan with AID Institution” her teacher said.

All of them was in awe upon hearing what their teacher said.

-----0-----

A/N: Oh my goodness, this really took a while. Anyways, here's my lame NaMinky fic. It may take awhile before I can write an update as my schedule is becoming hectic by the day. I thought I would have some time to spare but I did not expect that I will be given such a workload. Anyways, yes, you read that right, the nect chapter will be in Japan. Guess the reference! 

Thank you so much for waiting patiently. I promise I will come back with a good contect and of course I will not let that NaMinky moment in AAA pass! Hit me some message.