Aloha

Peutin High: School E905

“Hon, please”

Kyulkyung pleaded. She kept on following Yuha who was busy fixing her room. The two of them been dating for 3 years, moment Yuha laid her eyes on Kyulkyung, she promised herself that she was the only girl she wanted.

With Yuha’s glamorous body and mighty height plus the fact that she is Ecclesiastes pianist, Yuha have ton of fans following her. She was one of the most popular students in Peutin High. She was a sophomore student when she met a freshman Kyulkyung.

Armed with her beautiful face and slender body, Kyulkyung’s appearance shook the whole Peutin High and she made a good number of followers too. They met in the school fair when Yuha was invited as the dancing club’s guest judge. Yuha was captivated with Kyulkyung’s beauty and from then on forward she made a move to make sure that she will get Kyulkyung.

It was Yuha’s y yet clumsy personality that made Kyulkyung head over heels to Yuha. Their music taste and love for shopping made them together.

“Are you sure you want to do that?”  Yuha questioned after putting a pile of clothes on her closet.

“Yes, I guess  it’s about time to do it.”

“Hon, that’s not easy you know”

“I know but there’s no harm trying”

Yuha sigh. She doesn’t know what’s on her girlfriend’s mind. This is the first time that she heard Kyulkyung asking for it. They’ve been dating for 3 years but this will be the first time that they will be doing it.

Yuha went to cup Kyulkyung’s face who was sitting on the edge of her bed. She looked at her and squeezes her cheeks lightly.

“But what if we fail?”

“At least we tried”

Yuha laughed at the optimistic attitude of her girlfriend, one of the many reasons why she loves her. Kyulkyung’s bubbly personality and Yuha’s surprising charm made them one of the most perfect couple in Peutin High.

Kyulkyung stood up and wrapped her arms around Yuha’s neck, the latter’s hands still cupping the younger girl’s cheek. Yuha leaned downwards and crashed her lips with Kyulkyung. The kiss was subtle but it was lovely. Yuha treats Kyulkyung as her princess, Yuha may looks like a player but her heart only beats for Kyulkyung.

“You really care for Chaeyeon that much huh”

“She’s my best friend and I know she’s still hurting”

“Why are you such an angel?”

“I’m already your girlfriend, stop with your pick-up line.

Both of them laugh. Kyulkyung had been asking Yuha for a double date. She was asking Yuha to ask one of her friends to go to a date with them… a double date to be exact, a first for both of them.

“I’m going to ask some of my friends but I’m not sure if they would agree.”

“How about Eunice unnie?”

“No, that unnie has no interest in love.”

“Sungyeon?”

“She’s too young and could be very clingy.”

“Roa unnie?”

“That girl is a player, Chaeyeon won’t be able to move-on”

“Then who?”

“Baek Yebin”

A smile on Kyulkyung’s face creep upon hearing the name. She knows Yuha’s band mates and Yebin would be a good candidate just that the girl is a little short for Chaeyeon but she is not a bad idea besides Chaeyeon already knew here.

-0-


She kept on walking but the girl behind her keeps on following her. She is starting to get annoyed but her pretty face is something that consoles her annoyance. People that they passed by can’t help but look at her.

She was a known a player and pretty much have an image of a bad girl. She is called “boss” in the street and people like her are the last type of people that Nayoung would want to be friends with.

“Can you just please stop following me?” Nayoung asked nicely.

“I can’t let my muse walk alone” Roa’s subtle reply.

“Since when was I your muse and did I even agree?”

“Moment you cross that road and you don’t need to agree”

Nayoung huffed at Roa’s response. How can this girl be this confident? Does she do this to all the girls she lays her eyes on? Nayoung can’t deny the fact that Roa is attractive, overly attractive actually. She knows that Roa with get any girl or boy she likes with that kind of face. She looks like an angel who came to earth to save humanity but it is the other way around.

Roa has a reputation of being a bully and she knows that she is bad. She hasn’t witnessed any of that but rumors like that in Peutin High is not new. Ecclesiastes rhythm and acoustic guitarist is such a player that she knows and can attest to that.

Everyday Nayoung would see Roa with girls, different girls every day. She even named them her minions and called it Roa’s harem. She doesn’t understand what the girls like about Roa, she would rather date Eunice but she doesn’t know how she is as she belongs to another school.

“Please…just stop following me.”

Roa can hear a hint of distaste on Nayoung’s voice. She is nice the type of person who usually would just say yes to such request but Nayoung is different. She doesn’t even know why she all of a sudden followed her request. She also does not understand why Nayoung dislike her, it’s probably the news about her. She can’t blame Nayoung for that, she would rather show her what she really is than defend herself into something that she not really is.

“Okay, I’ll let you go if you give me your phone number.”

“What! No”

“I don’t bite, okay let me borrow your phone then”

Nayoung was about to protest but Roa’s hands were fast. She doesn’t know how she was able to get the phone on her hand. Maybe Roa is also trained to snatch phones. She all of a sudden hears a song. There were no lyrics to it but the melody was beautiful.

 She saw Roa typing on her phone. She saw that smile again, that sheepishly handsome smile. It reminded her of someone. She was literally staring at Roa. She can’t believe that behind this beauty is a demon but she hopes that the rumors are wrong.

“Like what you see?”

“Excuse me?”

“You were literally staring at me”

“That is because my phone is with you and I don’t know what you might have type in there”

“Just my number, I put myself as speed dial 2, so if you need your knight and shining armor just press number 2.”

“Wow cocky are we?” Roa just smiled at her.

Nayoung started walking and Roa was in the same place where Nayoung asked her to stay. Like what she promised Roa didn’t follow her anymore. She just shrugged her shoulders and continued walking. She keeps on walking and walking that she didn’t notice that a bicycle was about to cross the road.

She heard the beep but it is too late, she just closed her eyes and ready to be hit by the bicycle, she hugs her books tightly and she knows she will be hurt but she all of a sudden felt a force turning her around and the next thing she knows she was in the warm embrace of someone’s arms.

“Hey! Look where are you going” the man in the bicycle said.

Nayoung heard a scoffed when she opened her eyes, the beautiful face of Roa was in front of her. Roa save her again.

“Are you okay?” Roa asked. Nayoung only nods.

“Stay here.”

Roa went to the guy who was watching the two of them. She wondered what she will do.

“What did you say Sir?” Roa nicely asked while getting closer to the guy.

“Your stupid friend is walking absentmindedly!”

Roa smiled and scoffed, next thing Nayoung knows is the guys was holding his chest from the pain. Roa slapped the guy’s chest using the back of her hand. Roa then held the guy by his collar and rolled her eyes.

“No one tells my muse stupid. No one is allowed to hurt her and did you say stupid? Look where you are. Is this the bike lane?”

“No, Roa-ssi”

“Then whose fault it is?”  

“My fault”

“and what you should say?”

“I’m sorry Miss”

“Good”

Roa let go of his collar and motioned her hand for him to go. The man bowed to Nayoung before leaving and Roa went back to where Nayoung was standing.

She motioned her hand for Nayoung to continue walking. She told her that she will be watching her from afar and make sure that no harm will come near her.

-0-

 

Huihyeon was on the café nearby AID Institute. She was trying to write some lyrics for her new composition.  Her company gave her a deadline for her to come up with a song for Xiyeon.

Writing songs is an easy breezy for her, it is like her past time though like any other composer she needed inspiration to come up with a good lyrics. She can make a full song in a span of an hour but for some reason no words are coming out of her mind.

She’s been in the café for more than an hour and it is very unlikely that she won’t be able to write anything on her notebook. She scribbled the words written on her notebook and flips it on the next page. She just needs a good theme for her to write. She prayed that she can have a good subject to focus on.

Seems like Huihyeon’s prayer was heard, her eyes shifted to the door and about that time a new patron went inside the shop. Huihyeon’s jaw dropped on how her long black hair bounces on her shoulder and how the air made it dramatic.

 The girl was captivating, her lips was red as blood, skin so fair that she looks like one of those pretty girls in an anime. Huihyeon’s eyes followed her and she watched her as she ordered her coffee. Her eyes did not leave the girl until she sits across the table.

Huihyeon’s heart all of a sudden race as she watched the girl’s movement. She noticed the uniform and that gave her an idea that she is also attending AID Institute.  Huihyeon’s smile appeared upon realizing that there’s a big chance that she can meet her again.

“Customer Ju-Eun-nim, your latte is ready.”

“Ju-Eun” Huihyeon whispered. She thanked the barista for shouting her name.

Like a magical word, Huihyeon’s hand moves on its own. She know have the prefect topic, her emotions floods and ideas just overflows. She was busy writing the lyrics of the song while side glancing Ju-Eun.  She sips her coffee and bites the straw while staring at Ju-eun.

Ju-eun felt a heavy stare on her and she drifted her gaze to the culprit. Huihyeon was surprised to see Ju-eun looking back to her thus choking on her coffee. She coughs violently that made the shorter girl smile.

That smile did not help Huihyeon and she coughs even more. She patted her chest and tried to avoid Ju-eun’s gaze. She can’t believe that the girl looks more angelic when she smiles. That dimples on her face makes her more beautiful.

When Huihyeon calmed down, the staring battle continued. She smiled at her and tried to fight that intense gaze. Deep inside Huihyeon is about to burst with her heart racing so fast. She tried to look down and tried to write something.

Ju-Eun glanced on her watch and it’s time for her to go. Huihyeon just watched her, as much as she wants to follow her, she can’t. Once Ju-Eun was gone Huihyeon started to write the lyrics of her song.

“Come on, feels like a cool breeze
You are lovely besides me.
Coffee in one hand and coffee in another
We are the main characters in the pastel drama.
The atmosphere is perfect,
My heart shakes, it drops the beat.
Baby just a little bit closer,
It keeps on getting steady, why?
Bounce, Let me calm down,
My face is like an apple tho.”


Huihyeon read the lyrics and smiled with satisfaction. She can’t believe that all she needed was a good cup of coffee and beautiful inspiration named Ju-Eun.



-----------0----------
A/N: And the pairings are revealed! Please do stay tuned if the parings will still be the same till the end. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Do leave a comment about this chater and all. More pairing will be revealed on the next couple of chapters. Wondering why the title is Aloha? Go read the lyrics. 

Also, plese continue to support PRISTIN and DIA. Watch the MV and stream the songs! All the songs are amazing.