Seeing You

Peutin High: School E905

The scorching heat of the sun did not stop Kyla from riding her skateboard. It is her usual way to the school. She was about to cross in the intersection but a woman all of a sudden appears in the corner.

“Oh no no no”

“Ack!”

Kyla fell on her back but when she opened her eyes, a woman was above her. She was smaller than Kyla, her eyes were close probably scared as her scream was loud. They stayed like that for a few minutes but Kyla seems to be feeling the weight of the girl on top of her.

“Are you alright?” Kyla asked.

Eunwoo opened her eyes and realized that she is on top of Kyla, she looked at her and was suddenly amazed of the young girls beauty. She looked at and saw how inviting her lips was, her scent was intoxicating for Eunwoo. She was feeling dizzy, how she wished she can taste that lips. Her mind was suddenly blank and her imagination led her into almost kissing Kyla.

“Can you stand up miss?”

“Oh yes, I’m sorry”

“I should be the one apologizing. Are you feeling alright?”

“Oh yes, I’m sorry I didn’t notice you.”

“It’s okay. My name is Kyla”

“I’m Eunwoo”

They shook hands and Eunwoo sort of felt electricity runs in her body. She doesn’t understand but she feels so attracted with Kyla. There is something with Kyla that Eunwoo have not seen to any other people she tried to date. Kyla is just different. She wanted to know her more

“I wonder if you….”

“Kyla! Let’s go Eunchae and Yehana are waiting.”

Eunwoo was about to ask Kyla for a coffee but was cut-off by she assumes Kyla’s friends. She looks like the same age as Kyla.

“I’m coming Somyi! Sorry about that, you were saying?”

“Ah….nothing. Go ahead”

Kyla just nod and bade Eunwoo goodbye. She looks at her one more time and Eunwoo is clearly smitten by Kyla’s smile. She can’t believe that someone would capture her attention just like that.

-0-

Yehana and Eunchae were happy fooling around when Somyi and Kyla appeared. They were in the park, their favorite place. They usually stay there to talk about school stuff. The 4 of them are known for being a good student, model student to be exact.

Kyla is just in her 1st year but she is already part of the student council. She is also the representative of the school 1st year class. Eunchae is in her sophomore year but also known as the musical genius in school. She can almost play all musical instruments. Somyi and Yehana are also #1 in their class.

They were laughing around when Eunchae’s crush, Jenny passes by. Eunchae has been crushing on her since the first time she saw her in AID Institute. Jenny’s mannish look made Eunchae fell head over heels. She stopped on her tracks and she felt that her world stops when she looks at her. She received teasing from her friends but they all stop when a girl from behind wrap her arms around Jenny’s arm.

Eunchae does not know what to do. She felt that her world crashes. Yehana went to console her hurting friend. They all went quiet but panicked when Jenny and the girl went to their direction.

“Hello”

“Hello Jenny sunbae-nim” they all greeted.

“You guys are here again”

“We were just trying to meet before we head home.”

“Oh that’s great. By the way, this is Ju-Eun, my cousin.”

“COUSIN!” the 3 of them co-ed. Eunchae had to glare at them to keep it low.

“Hahaha, you guys are funny. Anyways, don’t stay late here.”

“Yes sunbae, have a good day”

A smile creeps on their faces and when Jenny was about some meters away they all cheered. They thought their bubbly friend will be in pure pain but they thanked the gods and the saints for what Jenny had said.

---------------0-------------

A/N: This is a really short chapter. Now that all characters are revealed I can focus more on the pairings and flow of the story. I apologize for any mistakes and you might notice that it might be a little all over the place but that is intended for all characters to be revealed. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far and please do share your thoughts about this.