Somehow

Peutin High: School E905

She was busy packing her stuff as tomorrow would be the day they would fly to Japan. However, she was having some mix emotions as she does not know as to why she was feeling this kind of things. She sighed, maybe she was just thinking too much.

She glanced at her cousin who was busy packing her things, she laugh dryly as to how Eunwoo almost packed the whole house with how big her luggage is. She went ahead and continued to pack her clothes and toiletries. She brought her favorite perfume, then she remembers someone who said she like her scent, it was Yebin. Her lips curves upward open thinking about Yebin. She misses her so much and she hasn’t seen her for 3 days now.

“Are you done?” her reminiscing stopped when she heard Eunwoo.

“Ah yes, just putting two pairs of shoes and I am done” she replied.

“Chae, are you okay?” Eunwoo asked.

“Yes”

“You seemed to be spacing out too much these days”

“I guess I just miss someone”

“Wait what? Miss someone? Who?”

“Yebin”

“Don’t tell me you are falling for that shortie”

“I don’t know, it feels weird but I miss her”

“It’s actually a good thing”

Chaeyeon wondered why it was a good thing but she did not get any response from her cousin. Eunwoo is really differrent from but the girl cares for her so much that she was always at her side when she was so done. She appreciates her cousin even though sometimes she is loud and talkative.

-0-

Students from AID Institute and Peutin High were coming one by one at the airport. They were all excited except Chaeyeon who wished that Yebin knew about the trip. She prayed that her bandmates informed her about it.

She was there with Eunwoo already and with the young ones. Eunchae, Yewon, Kyla and Somyi were there already and were the first ones to arrive actually. They then saw Jenny coming and Eunchae’s heart race upon seeing her crush. Kyla slightly elbow her and smiled at her, she smiled shyly and about to say hi when she saw a girl coming from behind. She was so tall and pretty and Eunchae’s heart break when Jenny held her hand.

Eunchae’s friends were quick to surround her and catch their hurting friend. Jenny and the girl approached them and Eunchae don’t know what to do. Chaeyeon saw them and she greeted them.

“Oh Eunjin unnie” Chaeyeon greeted.

“Hello!” Eunjin greeted back, she noticed the young ones besides them.

“Ah, this is Eunchae, Somyi, Yehana and Kyla, they are our hoobaes” Chaeyeon explained.

“Hello kids” this time it was Jenny who greeted but she wondered why the kids were quiet.

“This is my girlfriend, Eunjin” Jenny continued.

Kyla was quick enough to answer her back and introduce their group. She excused themselves and take Euncha first. They took her somewhere that she will not see her crush with her girlfriend.

They don’t know what to do and above all no one knew about Jenny having a girlfriend.

Meanwhile, the other girls from Peutin High arrived. Roa arrived with Huihyeon and while they were gathering around they heard some screams and they assumed that Xiyeon is arriving. The young celebrity walked towards with them with cameras following her around. She wanted it to be normal as possible but her status as a celebrity it is quite impossible.

She approached her friends and she noticed that girl whom she wanted to greet her is not there. She looked for her but Rena was not there.

“Roa unnie, where is Rena unnie?” she asked.

“I don’t know, what I know is she was thinking of not going” Roa replied.

“Isn’t the hospital bills paid already?” she asked again.

“Yes, but she feels like it is a waste of money, she would rather spend it for her family”

“But I paid for her expenses for this trip though”

“You are most likely to get a refund then” Huihyeon butts in.

Xiyeon’s smiling face turns into the opposite by just thinking of the fact that she won’t be able to spend this trip with Rena. Huihyeon went to her side and caressed her arms to comfort her but Huihyeon was just teasing the younger girl.

Roa also scanned for the girl she wanted to see. She was sure that she will join the trip as that what she was informed. She walked a bit and noticed a girl buying something from the store.

Bingo!

She found the red-haired girl. She walked towards her and just like those scene in a drama Nayoung turned around and landed on Roa’s arm. She didn’t need anything to know that it was Roa, her scent was enough to tell her that it was her. She looked up and it she was able confirmed it.

“Hi My Muse!”

“Woah, are you a dog or something? How did you find me in this crowded area?”

“I followed my heart”

“My goodness”

Nayoung detached herself from Roa and walked away. It was cheesy but she likes it. How come Roa knew a lot of pick-up lines and she is honestly falling for it.

-0-

Boarding time is coming, Chaeyeon and Xiyeon’s eyes were still wondering around the airport. They were hoping that the people they wanted to see the most would appear in front of them. They kept on sighing as the time keeps on ticking and they were about to leave. They hope and pray that the two would arrive.

Few minutes later they heard that two new people came. They excitedly went to see if they were the people they wanted the most but found out that it was Yuha and Kyulkyung, their hopes are crashing when all of a sudden the announcer said that they needed to board the plane. Xiyeon already lose hope but Chaeyeon was holding on. She was being immobile hoping that Yebin would come.

“Chae, we need to go” Eunwoo said.

She looked at her and just nod but did not move a muscle. She was still hoping to see Yebin. Eunwoo called her again and she asked her to go ahead but her cousin won’t let her stay. The only time Chaeyeon moved was when it was Kyulkyung who called her.

“Wait!”

They all stopped upon hearing the voice. The voice sent shivers into her spines. She don’t talk to her that much but she is very familiar with that voice. She knew it was her. She turned around and heart jumps upon seeing the blonde girl in front of her.

Yebin was exhausted, her hands were on her knees and right beside her is Rena who is also gasping for air. Seems like the two hurriedly went to the airport.

“Yah! Why are you guys late!” Yuha barked.

“Cause Yebin was being…” Rena was not able to finish her sentence as someone hugged her all of a sudden. All of them were surprise to see Xiyeon engulfing the little drummer in an embrace.

-----0-----
A/N: Happy New Year! I made you wait for so long right? So sorry about that as my schedule is abnormal and recently I've been having allergy attacks quite often. I will try my best to at least update once a week as I don't want all of you to be left hanging. 

And oh, did you see some drama there? Eunchae's broken heart TT_TT but don't worry like I said I am not a fan of angst so our goldn baby won't be sad at all. 

And ah, I've been receiving messages here and on my twitter thanking me for the pairings I write. Thank you so much for the support and like I said I am not fond of usual/typical pairings, it is the chemistry I look at, so yeah expect more of this kind of pairing in the future! 

Anyways, my cc, inbox and twitter is alwasy open if you guys wanted to reach out! Thank you again everyone and happy new year!