Make You Mine

Peutin High: School E905

Their trip in Japan was over and they were all back to Korea. They were given a week off to adjust from the trip and go back to school. However, a week off from school means a week of working non-stop for Rena.

She’s the drummer of the most famous band in their school, armed with charisma and chiseled good looks, no one with really think that she is a hardworking young fella. She does not need to work as her parents can support her but Rena loves her family so much that she does not want to ask everything from them. She is working hard for her sister who’s sick. She wanted her sister to grew up like normal people without having the need to stop her from over-working. Her sister, Mina has a weak heart.

She works at a coffee shop for a part-time. The café’s popularity sky-rocketed ever since she started working there, her popularity in school helps the sales of the coffee shop which the owner thank Rena for.

It became more popular when famous superstar Xiyeon starts hanging out in the café. People go there for two reasons, one is Rena and the other one is Xiyeon. And like the other days Xiyeon is there again for her leisure time.

She watched Rena as she fulfills her duty as a worker in that shop. She watched her as she talked and smiles at the customer. She understands that Rena must do this but she somehow does not like it when the customer starts to be touchy. She scoffed at those girls who flirt with Rena. She does not like it when they come close to what she calls her property.

Rena noticed Xiyeon’s presence and the heavy stare that she gave her. She also noticed the sighed and scoffed she gave everytime a customer comes close to her. She decided to go back to the counter and asked for a break which the supervisor agreed. She went to where Xiyeon was sitting.

“Is this taken?” she asked.

“No, but I’m taken but you can take a seat” Xiyeon coyly replied.

“Good thing dispatch haven’t sense you are dating”

“Oh, they won’t yet but maybe now that you are sitting in front of me”

Rena laughed softly with Xiyeon’s reply. She knew that the superstar is crushing on her but she was not sure if she really does. She does not want to be just another toy or permanent enjoyment that Xiyeon could have.

“Is this safe?”

“What? We haven’t done anything though”

“You are pretty frank for a celebrity. What I meant is you staying here for so long without any of your staff

“I like this, I like this moment, where I can be alone and just be me”

“Well, just so you know that you are one of the reasons why this café is really popular”

“I know, I just want to make sure that you won’t go flirting with random customers. I intend that to be so I can get their attention and lessen yours”

“Wow, we are not even dating”

“I know but I’m just making sure that no one else comes close with my property”

“Am I your property? Did I even agree?”

“Nope not yet”

Xiyeon scouted forward and grabbed Rena to lean in closer. Rena’s heart beats faster as they were inches from each other. She knows for sure that this will be captured and will soon enough blow up. She thought that it was over but Xiyeon’s words sent tingles all over her body.

“But I will make you mine”

-0-

It was another day for Rena, she was busy cleaning the tables as they were about to open. It hits 8 Am and the customers came on the dot. Another busy day for her.

She was busy serving when a man who was busy with his laptop stopped her tracks and asked her a few questions.

“I heard that Park Xiyeon is a regular here, why is that?” asked the man.

“This café is actually near our school and her company. We also served one of the best coffees around which is maybe the reason why she is a regular here” she replied.

“I heard that customer came here for you, could you also be the reason for that?”

“I don’t think so”

“Are you close to her?”

“Well, we are from the same school”

“I see, do you –“

“I apologize sir, I can’t answer anymore question, the café is a little busy as of the moment”

Rena sense that the guy is a reporter and was trying to get information from her, she felt that this will not be a good time for Xiyeon to visit the café. She fished for her phone on her pocket and called Xiyeon to warn her. She already developed a sense of care to the celebrity since she helped her a lot.

Clock hits 9 PM and it was time for them to close. Rena made sure that everything is done before heading home. She walked but stopped upon seeing someone familiar standing by the lamp post. Xiyeon was standing there waiting for someone, and she knows that someone is her.

“What are you doing here?”

“I told you I’ll make you mine”

“Didn’t I tell you to be careful?”

“I know, that’s why I am here”

“Haist, Park Xiyeon when will you listen?”

“I just want to see you okay”

“We can see each other at school”

“That’s like days from now”

“I…really…don’t know what you are trying to do but let’s go”

Rena walked passed by Xiyeon but the young celebrity was quick to catch up. She wrapped her arms around Rena’s arm and they went to walk together. They don’t know where to go, they just let their feet bring them somewhere. They reach a park near Rena’s home.

They sat on the bench that was aligned with the beautiful trees. Rena handed Xiyeon the hot coffee bottle they bought in the store on the way to the park. They stayed quiet for awhile enjoying the beauty of the view.

“The view is so nice” Xiyeon said.

“My view is more beautiful” Rena replied.

“Where?” Xiyeon asked while turning her head to check where Rena was looking, she then saw her looking at her. She blushed upon realizing that she was the one that Rena was talking about.

“Are you serious on making me yours?” Rena asked.

“May it hard to believe but yes, I never been this way to a person before”

“But why me?”

“Why not?”

“I mean, you can get anyone you want even without sweating”

“I hope that applies to you too”

“Xiyeon” Rena said.

She adjusted herself to make sure that she is looking at Xiyeon. She then held the celebrity by the arms and turned her around to face her. She looked at her intently and sighed, summoning her courage to tell Xiyeon what she really wanted.

“I appreciate everything that you do for me. I like you to but I don’t want be just another past time for your enjoyment”

“I’m not kidding when I said I like you and I’m serious about it”

“Are you really serious?”

“Yes”

“If that’s the case, then I’m officially yours”

Xiyeon’s lips curved upwards upon hearing those words. She couldn’t believe her ears. She leaned in closer to close the gap between her and Rena but Rena’s finger stop her from coming close.

“Not so fast, superstar. We are outside, we should be careful”

“Then can we go to your house so I can kiss you?”

“No, my sister is there”

“In your room?”

“No”

“Then let’s go, Mina likes me anyways”

“Still no”

Xiyeon whines as she could not get to the first base. She pouted which earned a giggle from Rena but the older girl won’t give in to her whinny girlfriend’s request. She reached out and let her head rest on her shoulder instead which seems to be effective as Xiyeon did not push further.

---------0---------

A/N: There you go a XiRe Chapter for everyone! Writing this makes me miss XiRe so much. I hope we can get some XiRe moment soon. I miss those days were they will be just kissing eact other in V Live. 

Anyways, the chapters are getting fluffier each update and I don't know why. I hope that I did not make you cringe hahaha, but hey. I opened an open chat room so if in any case you might want to talk to me about anything feel free to do so --> https://open.kakao.com/o/su4PKuK Tell me anyting and I will gladly listen. Normal conversation motivates me to write so yeah. Enjoy guys and do remember to upvote if you love the story.