Give Me a Kiss

Peutin High: School E905

Four of them were walking in the streets of Tokyo. No one was talking and they were just adoring the beauty of the street. Nayoung, Roa, Ju-Eun and Huihyeon ended up together, as to how, they were not sure but Roa and Huihyeon had nothing against this pairing.

“What should we do?” Ju-Eun asked.

“I don’t know, we can walk all day long and I’ll be fine” Roa replied.

“You are so whip you know” Huihyeon commented.

“What do you suggest then?” Roa seems to be asking for ideas but she is really okay with anything as long as she is with Nayoung.

“There’s a coffee shop I wanted to visit” Ju-Eun replied.

“Blue bottle?” Nayoung said.

“Yes!” Ju-Eun replied. The two girls high five each other and walk with arms link, leaving the two sisters behind.

“I guess we are really sisters” Huihyeon commented.

“Yeah, how can my girl and your girl like the same thing?” Roa asked.

“Because they are meant for us?” Huihyeon said.

Roa smiled widely at Huihyeon and high-five her. They then heads to the girls who were waiting for them. They followed them around and they just watched how the two girls admire what they see as they go to the coffee shop.

The simplicity of the coffee shop gave a warm and homey feel for the 4 of them. It was also the perfect time as it is not crowded as the moment. 4 of them loves coffee so much which they just found out today.

They sat on the corner of the coffee shop. Huihyeon went to order the coffee while Roa was entertaining the two girls. She then noticed how Ju-Eun was looking at her intently.

“Is there dirt on my face?” Roa asked.

“Ah, no, I’m just really surprised to know that you and Huihyeon are sisters” Ju-Eun replied which Nayoung agreed. She seems to be wondering too.

“Well, she’s my half sister and I am not surprise that you guys were shocked, we are very different.”

“That I agree” Nayoung butts in.

“But I’m prettier, right my muse?” Roa asked teasing Nayoung.

“Nope” Nayoung straight up answer.

Ju-Eun laughed from the frankness that Nayoung had. She finds the two very cute and she wondered if what Huihyeon thinks about her. The girl is pretty sweet with her but she has not laid down her intentions which made her confuse. Huihyeon is naturally sweet but she wonders if she looks at her as a woman.

Huihyeon came with their drinks and some pastries. She sat beside Ju-Eun and hand her the drinks she likes. She handed the tray to Roa, urging the her younger sister to serve Nayoung.

“What are we going to do after this?” Huihyeon asked.

“Unnie, can we like leave after this?” Roa said.

“Yeah sure”

“No, I mean me and Nayoung. Can we go somewhere else?” Roa replied, winking at Huihyeon.

“What?” Nayoung reliep in shocked.

“You got something under your sleeve huh, be careful Nayoung” teased Huihyeon.

“Unnie!” Roa hushed Huihyeon.

Huihyeon couldn’t help but laughed as Nayoung was showing signs of horror. Roa would probably have a hard time executing her plan. Ju-Eun needed to elbow her slightly for her to stop.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry” Huihyeon said while wiping the tears on her eyes from laughing.

Nayoung was intentionally sipping her coffee slowly to buy more time but she couldn’t do anything when Huihyeon and Ju-Eun bade them goodbye. Roa waited for her patiently not knowing that she was doing it intentionally. She felt a sudden realization that she shouldn’t be doing it so she told Roa that they can go. Roa’s lips curved upwards and Nayoung really swears that genuine smile was so damn beautiful.

They head out of the café and Nayoung let Roa lead her to where she planned. They ride a bus and the 2-deck bus gave them the opportunity to see the beauty of Japan. Nayoung was observing Roa who was busy taking picture of the view, she didn’t know that Roa, a known player has this soft side.

Roa felt the stare and she caught Nayoung staring at her. She smiled and teased the girl. She took a photo of Nayoung and asked if they can take a photo together which the brunette said yes.

They reached their destination and Nayoung couldn’t believe her eyes, what more is, Roa bringing her into this place. She does not know if Roa was playing with her but she was utterly surprised. She is getting to know more of Roa. She brought Nayoung to an amusement park. Nayoung thought that Roa will bring her somewhere that she will be eaten alive by Roa but no, an amusement park.

“Tokyo Dome City?” Nayoung said.

“Yes, don’t you like it here?” Roa asked about to sulk.

“I like this. I was just surprise that this is the place that we are going to”

“Do you want me to bring you in a bar or a hotel or something like-“

“No, Let’s go”

Nayoung had to cut Roa off as the sly smile was appearing again and Roa might change her mind and bring her somewhere else.

They first rode the carousel and even though it is for kids they are clearly enjoying it. They also went into some games which Roa impressively win every game bagging all sorts of stuffed toys. They went into a shooting game and like a pro Roa was able to win. She choose a pink dinosaur toy as a prize and give it to Nayoung.

“I have a favor to ask” Roa said.

“Yes”

“Among these prizes, can you please choose one that reminds you of me and keep it?”

Nayoung looked at the plushies and thought of what would be a good representation of Roa. The pink dinosaur was glistening and she thought it looks like Roa. She took the plush toy and lifted it. Roa seemed to have no disagreement with Nayoung choice.

The night has come and the two of them were still lost in their childlike feeling and kept on roaming the park, riding rides to their hearts content. They left the other toys at the baggage counter but Roa notices that Nayoung did not include the pink dino and was brought to where they are going next.

Roa dragged Nayoung to what seems to be what she really wanted to ride. She observed Roa and she could see that the girl was really excited. She was enjoying this side of Roa. They were about to ride the Ferris Wheel, and with this Nayoung is really opening her heart to the girl beside her. They boarded it and they were sitting together making the other side of the ride empty.

“Is this your first time riding this?” Nayoung asked.

“Nope, I think I’ve ridden all Ferris Wheel in Korea” Roa responded.

“There’s one amusement park that is already closed, it is called the Dream Land. I love the Ferris Wheel there but it is gone now”

“Ah there’s no more of it?”

“Yeah, it’s gone”

“That’s sad, I think I haven’t ride that”

“Why do you like Ferris Wheel?”

“I actually don’t like riding this thing but it is the person I’m with that makes me wants to ride it”

“We’re not getting cheesy are we?”

“Nope, when I was young, Huihyeon unnie and I love to go to amusement parks but our mom does not like it nor my father.”

“You and Huihyeon seems to be really close”

“We only have each other and our little sister, I’m not really close with my parents and whenever I’m sad, Huihyeon unnie would remind me of the joyful memory we have in the amusement parks”

Nayoung just nodded. Roa is now opening up her life with her. She bets that not all people knew about her family especially about her little sister. Roa went to the other side of the ride and looked outside the window. She told Nayoung that they should take pictures together which she agreed. Roa took a photo of Nayoung as if she was the model and she the photographer. She then sat beside her and leaned a bit closer to take a photo together. Roa smiled at the result of the photo.

“You know, you are the first person I ride the Ferris wheel with other than my sister.”

“I am that special?”

“You are”

Their eyes then locked and it seems like they were caught up in the moment. The slow ride that brought them to the sky ignited the flame inside them and a force was pulling them to get close to each other. When they reach the top portion, their lips crashes and like those of the movie the whole area was lit by fireworks.

Roa poured her feelings out with the kiss which Nayoung’s seems to be accepting well. They did not care if someone else were looking, they were blinded by the emotions that was currently enveloping them in the closed capsule looking ride. Roa leaned more, wrapping her arms around Nayoung, claiming what she believe was hers. The brunette then wrapped her arms on Roa’s nape giving the girl more access to her lips.

The kiss was broken as bought of them gasp for air. Roa was still looking intently at Nayoung whose cheeks were flushed red. She couldn’t believe what she was feeling, is she finally accepting Roa?

Roa lifted her chin to let her look into her eyes. Those eyes, the eyes that you will fall for, Roa clearly knew that her gaze were deadly and she was using it so effectively at Nayoung. She all of a sudden then kneeled in front of Nayoung, pulled something out of her pocket and slowly opened it. A shinny bracelet with her name engraved on it appeared before Nayoung.

“I want this to be official, Im Nayoung, will you be my muse?”

“Yes”

Roa smiled in glee and put the bracelet around Nayoung’s arm. She was ready to accept the worst but she was just so happy that Nayoung reciprocates her feelings. As the ride ends, the love that binds Nayoung and Roa begins.

-----0-----

A/N: I was literally writing this chapter for 3 days. My mind was just blank and I couldn't let the flow of emotions out. Finally, today I was able to do so. Been apologizing for the late update but let me say that again. I have more free time now but I'm experiencing mental block. 
So to those who were wanting some NaMinky content here you go. The reference for this were from DIA's reality TV called YOLO and some reference to PRISTIN's HI CAM. 

For those who wanted to watch that here you go:

DIA YOLO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLJasUBa0g&t=1297s
PRISTIN HI CAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s4ncg-YNlg

Also, there are some reference in real life and those who've been following on Twitter would know what are those. The Pink Dino is definitely one of it. 

Imma open a poll as to whose story you would want to see next.