Will the Water Runs Dry?

Peutin High: School E905

“What did you just do there?”

“Hon, what are you talking about?”

“Kang Yuha! Don’t pretend that you don’t know anything”

“I don’t understand, I was just talking to them”

“You are not just talking to them, you are clearly flirting with them!”

“I was just being friendly, what are you talking about?”

“Really? In front of my salad? I’m not dumb! I know if you are flirting”

“Come on Hon, please”

Yuha launched her final weapon which is her doing some puppy face but those were not taking effect on the jealous Kyulkyung.

They were in the grocery buying some stuff when some girls started to notice them. Yuha being the popular keyboardist of a band, the girls asked if they can take a photo of her. She gladly said yes without consulting her girlfriend who was with her. She became a little friendly that she started to hug and put her arms around them. She was so engrossed with the people’s attention that she did not notice her girlfriend leaving her.

The argument started when they were in Yuha’s apartment as Kyulkyung can’t take it. Kyulkyung did not even hear a single apology from her girlfriend. Yuha being the usual calm one in their relationship didn’t know what to do. She wanted to say sorry but do not know how as she does not want to anger Kyulkyung more.

They stayed still. Kyulkyung staring at Yuha, she did not dare to speak, she was wondering what she was thinking. No one was talking as they both know that it will just turn into screaming. It upsets Yuha that Kyulkyung was constantly accusing her for something she knew she had not done.

Kyulkyung stood up, grab her bag and left. Yuha who was drowned in a moment did not even move even though she heard the door closes. She simply does not know what to do.

-0-

Frustrated, she went to their usual hang-out place. It’s been two hours and their ego seems to be holding the both of them.

She saw her bandmates doing things. She is usually the quiet one but the way she forces the door to open which gives her bandmates an idea that she is actually mad. Sungyeon tried to greet her but retreated as she saw her straight face. She sat on the couch where Roa was and noticed the girl being giddy in front of her phone. The latter noticed the girl looking at her intently.

“I know I’m pretty but I already have a girlfriend” Roa said. All she received is a scoffed as a response.

“What’s wrong with your face?” she asked.

“Where is Eunice unnie?” she asked instead of replying to Roa’s question.

“She’s currently baby-sitting Eunchae” replied by Sungyeon.

“How about Rena?”

“She’s with Xiyeon” answered by Sungyeon again.

“and –“

“Are you going to ask where Yebin is? She’s with her girlfriend” Yuha was cut-off by Roa.

“Wow, they are all busy with their love life huh”

With the sarcasm in Yuha’s voice, Roa and Sungyeon somewhat knew that there was something wrong with the girl. Roa looked at Sungyeon and the younger girl just shrugged her shoulders as she had no idea what’s up.

Roa typed something on her phone before putting it done and giving her attention to a friend who seemed to be bothered. She stayed silent for awhile and observed Yuha. The latter then stood up and took something from the fridge – a bottle of beer.

She gulped it all, this was Roa’s cue that she was indeed troubled. Yuha already gulped down 3 bottles of beer. She was not able to add one as Roa had stopped her. She asked Sungyeon if she could hand one more beer but the youngest on their band won’t give her one either.

“You know, alcohol won’t solve your problem” Roa said.

“I know, I’m just trying to forget it today”

“A fight with Kyulkyung?”

Yuha just nodded.

“Seems to be a big fight”

Another nod.

“Care to share?”

“Well, she got jealous and started to scream at me like am I cheating on her”

“Let me guess? Was it your fangirls unnie?” Sungyeon asked.

Yuha nodded. She then realized how close she was with those girls. She told Roa and Sungyeon the whole story. Her friends understand her the most but it was Kyulkyung who understand her better.

Roa told her what she should do and she agreed to get her girl back. She won’t let another day passed with Kyulkyung being mad at her. Roa fished her phone and started to call the other members of their band. They just made a perfect plan to claim Yuha’s girl back.

 

-0-

“Okay, I’m on my way” Kyulkyung said to someone on the phone.

“Just tell me when you are near, okay”

“Alright, what’s with you checking on me now on then?” Kyulkyung asked.

It was a pause. She did not receive any response from the other end. It was her bestfriend, Chaeyeon on the other line. She was asked to go into a certain coffee shop that they often to wind up. Since she needed to loosen up from the fight she had with Yuha, she decided to go.

“Just tell me if you are near” is the response she get.

“Okay, I’m here, should I go to the coffee sh-“

She looked at her phone, her jaw dropped as her bestfriend just hung-up the phone. She shook her arms and decided to walk but was stopped when she heard a song. She turned around and saw a truck passing by and stopped in front of her. It opened and revealed some familiar faces. It was her friends, playing instrument inside that truck. Someone was singing live but the owner of the voice was not there.

Her eyes darted to Rena who was playing the drums, she signaled “what-the-heck-is-this” but Rena just smiled at her and continued what she was doing. People started to surround her and this time she already knows that something was up. Chaeyeon pop-up and handed her a bouquet of red roses, her favorite flower. She asked her what was that for but her bestfriend was mum about it.

As the song reaches the chorus, the truck slowly moved and revealed the owner of the voice that was singing. There on the other side of the road is Yuha, who was singing her heart out with a cat stuffed toy in her hand.

She slowly approached Kyulkyung and continued to sing. Yuha is not so good with her words but she knows what song could express what she feels. A perfect song that could reach the heart of that someone whom it is dedicated to.

Yuha’s eyes were fixated to Kyulkyung as she inches away from her. She sang the last part of the song making sure that every word will reach the woman she loved. It reaches its end.

She handed her the toy which Kyulkyung gladly accepted. Her woman just love cats. She gulped the invisible lump on . She summoned her courage and prayed that she could fix this. She couldn’t bear to lose the woman she love.

“I’m sorry” left her words.

It was just plain two words that so powerful that Kyulkyung went to hugged her right away. Surprise at her girlfriend’s reaction, her eyes grew but it did not last long as it came to her what was happening. She hugs her back.

They broke the hug and look at each other, Yuha laughed with the sudden silence. She looked around and they were surrounded with people. She is usually shy, especially without her keyboard and her bandmates. Kyulkyung knew that very well.

“It was brave of you to do this” Kyulkyung said.

“I won’t let another day pass with you being mad at me”

“I love you”

And with that they closed the gap between them and applause and cheers were heard as Kyulkyung’s lips were pressed against Yuha. The older girl turned red but she could not care less. All that matters to her now is she is able to claim her girl back. It lasted for few more minutes and their friends smiled at the little show they were giving the spectators around them.

“Wow, Yuha was able to overcome her shyness for that kiss” Rena commented.

“I will do the same if that’s what I need to declare my love for my girlfriend” Yebin replied but she was not looking at Rena. She was looking at Chaeyeon. The latter then felt the stare and looked at her lover, she got shy but smiled with the indirect sweetness.

“Woah, I might get diabetic with all the sweetness here” Rena said.

“Why don’t you call your famous girlfriend unnie and do the same thing” Sungyeon replied.

“Nah, I don’t want anything that could affect her career” Rena rebutted.

Eunice and Roa just smiled at her. Rena is indeed in love with Xiyeon. The two eldest in the group were happy to see that their members’ love life is colorful. Roa then wrapped her arms playfully to Sungyeon as she is the only one who left without romance.

“Why unnie?” Sungyeon asked.

“Nothing, let’s just enjoy the little show our Romeo is giving”

They all diverted their attention again to Yuha and Kyulkyung. The two broke the kissed for air. Kyulkyung wrapped her arms around Yuha’s neck and kissed her again.

“What was that for?” Yuha asked.

“Letting the world know that you are mine and claiming what is mine” Yuha smiled and hugged her girlfriend once more.

----------0---------

A/N: The song that Yuha was singing was Mad by Ne-Yo. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and again, apologies for the so so so so slow updates. If you like the story plese do comment and upvote. Thanks!