ENDING

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                  

                                                                                             

 

****JEON JUNGKOOK POV****

“Ahhhh..... I HATE GOO AE RA!!!!” I exploded that afternoon. She suppose to comeback this week and she promise she only gone for 6 months but now 8 months already and she keep extended it. Jimin look at me and shake his head. He and Tae Hyung always see me change my mood in second. One second I'm upset because of Ae ra and then one second I smile back because I understand why Ae ra doing this then I change again. My emotion not stable because of Ae Ra. 

We already start our 1st semester. Jimin, Ho Seok and I go to the same College while tae Hyung College is not that far from us. We always meet with each other and study together too even though we have different course now. Nam Joon, Yoongi and Jin will meet us sometimes when they could go out from their Academy and we will go have drink and barbeque too. No matter how we enjoy each other company but I still feel empty or incomplete because of Ae Ra. Now she really enjoys her stay there without thinking to coming back. Ae Ra keep moving from 1 town to another town and she almost finish all the Africa continent. I felt upset and sad but when I’m calm down I can understand why she want to stay because this is what she really like to do helping the needy.

“Yahh... you think Ae Ra will hear you if you keep shouting like that.” Jimin said and put on his shirt as he need to go to his afternoon class.

“Do you think she’s so selfish sometimes?” I said and bad mouth Ae Ra.

“That’s Goo Ae Ra I know. Even though I feel nervous for her safety but I feel happy also because she do what she like.”

“If she comes back I will tie her feet to the chair so she won’t go anywhere anymore.” I said makes Tae Hyung laugh. Today he don’t have any class so he will go to his part time job. 

“You think you could do that to her?” Tae Hyung said and put his shoes on.

“Why? Do you think I can’t do that?”

“Do you forget now? Ae Ra have 6 brother and I’m 1 of them. You think I will let you do that to her?” Tae Hyung said and now Jimin stand beside him. Now they gang up against me and take Ae Ra side. I pout in dissatisfaction. I take my cap and put on my jacket in silent but they just laugh at me.

“I have a girlfriend but my girlfriend don’t care about me. I have brother and friends but they care more about my girlfriend....what a lonely I am.” I said makes Tae Hyung and Jimin laugh more.

“Are you sulking now, Kookie-ah?” Jimin asked and put his hand on my shoulder.

“No....” I said.

“Aigoo....Uri Kookie-ah is sulking now.” Tae Hyung said and put his hand on my other shoulder. I smile and we go out to our own scheduled.

Day turn to week, week turn to month, month turn to year. Ae Ra already go for a year no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter