Chapter 5

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                   

 

 

We all go back to our own home after discuss. I let Yongguk do all the preparation meanwhile I just sit back and wait for his signal. Jungkook send me home and he still don’t talk with me. I know he gave me the silent treatment and I won’t give any excuses for myself too. If he ready to talk he will talk. I just let him to cold down.

“I’m here....” I said and open the gate. Jungkook hold my hand and I look at him. He sigh then he look into my eyes.

“I won’t repeat myself again.” He said and pull me closer to him.

“I love you.” Jungkook said and that was the first time I hear it from him. I’m a bit surprise but happy to hear his confession.

“I really love you and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you again. I know you don’t like to see us or me in danger but I also don’t want to see you in danger too. I really hope you will always share anything with me no matter bad or good. I want to be with you all the time..... Do you understand me, Goo Ae Ra?” Jungkook said in low and firm voice. He really looks like a mature man right now. I nods understand what he told me.

“Go in now. Have a good rest. I will meet you tomorrow.” Jungkook said and open the gate for me.

“Good night.” I said and go inside.

I take a warm shower to relaxing my tense muscles. After shower I have a simple supper while looking at the Rory’s necklace in my hand. J on the pendant is mean Jae, Young Jae. It belong to Young Jae and that pendant also our proof. Young Jae put memory card in it so I open it. I put the memory card in my laptop. It’s asking for a password so I type Black Morgan. It pass. That’s why Yongguk never found anyone with that name. I download all the proof in my laptop and copy it in USB. I wrote a letter for Chairman Park also in case I don’t have time to talk to him. I pack my bag pack too.

Then I call Nam Joon to fetch me. I will stay with them for a while. When I’m arrived at Yoongi’s room, Ho Seok is still there. I take out my laptop and show them the proof Young Jae collect. Nam Joon, Jin, Yoongi and Ho Seok all look so surprise learn about the truth of the Beak Beom Soo’s gang. They not only do drug but do human trafficking. Deep inside my heart I’m thankful Beak Beom Soo killed Young Jae and Rory that night and end their misery faster.

“You know about this before that night too?” Yoongi asked and I nod.

“Yes that’s why Rory don’t want me to say anything. She wants me to keep denying so I could send this evidence to police and help the others. Baek Beom Soo and their leader still don’t know I know about their illegal business. They though I only know about their drug and have some evidence about that too. Lee Man Seok is their leader and the owner of successful LM Group. This I just know and I believe why they want me is because I saw him that night. I’m a witness for their crime.” I said makes all of them lost their words. What they learn tonight is much bigger than what they think all this time. They though this is all about drug trafficking only.

“Don’t go anywhere alone from now on. You’re in danger.” Ho Seok said but I just smile at him.

“I’m in danger since 3 years ago, Ho Seok. Don’t worry too much about me, Yongguk is here with us. We only move when he said ok.” I said makes Jin nod.

“Ok. Now you’re here, so just stay.” Nam Joon said and I nod. I don’t want to do anything that could make them worry about me.

We play board games while waiting next move from Yongguk. Tae Hyung, Jungkook and Jimin also come to the hotel. They pack some of their clothes too. So 6 of us are out from the school. I let Chairman Park handle this issue. I don’t say anything much to Chairman Park too. I just told him that I still doing my undercover because I don’t want him to worry about me. 8 of us stay in the suite and lucky it big enough for all of us.

The next morning, I meet Yongguk at the police station. I gave him the evidence and then he takes my testimony. Jungkook and Tae Hyung come with me and they waits for me at outside. After done everything, we go back to the hotel and wait for are good news from Yongguk. I hope everything is over now. That evening, we turn TV on and hear the news that Baek Beom Soo and Lee Man Seok is being caught for their crime. I called Yongguk immediately.

“Is that true?” I asked and the others also standing behind me to hear the good news.

“Yes. We got them. They will stay behind the bar for the rest of their life. We have evidence on the scene too.” Yongguk said in happy.

“Finally....” I said.

“Yes, finally thanks to you.” Yongguk said. I look at my friend one by one and smile at them happily.

“We got them.” I said and they all rejoice.

That night we celebrate it with Yongguk and Chairman Park too. After so long I feel so relieve like all my burdens is lifted from my shoulder. I saw my friend face and they all look so happy too and suddenly I look at Chairman Park. He reminds me of Rory and Young Jae. I wish they are alive and celebrate this happy news. They start this but we end it. I wiped my tears but Chairman Park caught me.

“You think about Rory?” He asked and I nod.

“I’m sorry because I took a long time to solve this. I wish I could save her that night.” I said but he shake his head.

“You already save her, now we just need to bring her back to us.” Chairman Park said and Yongguk listen to us.

“About your identity, tomorrow I will settle it for you.” Yongguk said and we just smile.

“Another good news come to us.” Yoongi said.

“Finally you could come home to us.” Tae Hyung said and we just laugh.

Just like what Yongguk promise he settle the last task for me. He gave me my own identity and with that, we all go to the Rory memorial hall and gave her name back. Chairman Park put her picture in the case and we all pay our respect to her. I just cried because this is the first time I’m here after what happen that night. Jungkook and Jimin both hold my shoulder side by side. Beside her is Young Jae.

“I hope you and Young Jae is happy now. I’m sorry because I couldn’t save you that night.” I said in my heart as I look at their picture.

Yongguk stand beside the car window. Ho Seok will drive the car and Tae Hyung sit next to him while Jungkook, Jimin and me at the back seat.

“Our fight is still not done yet. You still need to come to the court to testify their crime.” Yongguk said.

“I understand. I will be there, don’t worry.” I said.

“I know. Ho Seok-sshi, drive carefully.” Yongguk said and he drove away after that. Yoongi drive another car behind us with Nam Joon and Jin and Chairman Park’s car were in front of us. We all go back to the suite and rest.

We go back to school like always until the court date come. All my friends were coming with me that day. I had a bad feeling and feel a bit anxious too. We all sit side by side including Chairman Park beside me. When the judge comes in, the prosecutor also starts doing their job. He show the evidence one by one and I saw Chairman Park cried when he saw the burning body in the warehouse. I hold his hand.

“I like to call our witness, Goo Ae Ra.” The prosecutor said and I go walk toward the witness chair. He asked me all the question and I gave him the same answer I gave Yongguk. I look at Lee Man Seok face then to Baek Beom Soo.

“So you didn’t see where he takes Hillary Park?” Prosecutor asked.

“No.”

“Where are you taking her?” The prosecutor asked Baek Beom Soo. I look at him but he just smirk at me.

“I hide her in my car trunk because I saw she’s following us.”

“Then what you do.....?”

“I her before I killed her.” Baek Beom Soo said. It’s really breaking my heart and I just cried when I learn this crazy thing.

“You’re animal.....” I curse at him and I heard Chairman Park also mumbling something. I look behind me and saw Jimin hold Chairman Park. He also cried.

“You should die with her that night too.” Lee Man Seok said and kicks the guard behind him. The court in a roar and everyone panic when they saw Lee Man Seok grab a gun from the guard and shot the guard dead. He point the gun to me.

“I won’t go down alone and I will take you with me.” Lee Man Seok said and shot. I saw someone run toward me and push me to the floor. My head knock on the edge of the table and then he land on me. I look at his shirt and only then I know he was Jungkook.

“Jungkook-ah... Jungkook-ah....” I called and he look up to me. I saw Lee Man Seok still holding the gun and saw I’m still alive and he point to me again. Yongguk run to him and kick his hand so the gun falls on the floor. Yoongi and Nam Joon run toward Baek Beom Soo when they saw he’s trying to run.

“Jungkook, are you ok?” I asked and he sit up.

“Yes.” He said and look at his body and he just fine. He look at me and saw blood on my hand.

“Are you hurt?” He asked and I look at my hand. The bullet must be gaze my skin. Yongguk just beat Lee Man Seok into pulp. He must be very mad. I look at Baek Beom Soo and saw he try to fight with Nam Joon and Yoongi. Lucky police come fast and take the situation under control fast.

A few days later, I asked Yongguk to let me meet with Baek Beom Soo and he hesitant at first but after think for a moment he finally let me to meet him. Yongguk stand behind me so he could watch me.

“Why you want to see me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter