Chapter 1

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

I was running in the dark. My shirt sticks to my body because of my sweat and rain. My feet bleeding because I'm barefeet and I been walking for the whole night. My legs feel so tired and pain but I don’t dare to rest. I’m afraid they will catch me. The street was empty and no car passing by the whole time. When I saw a car coming towards me, I don’t think twice and I just jump in front of it. I’m so desperate for help. The car don’t manage to break in time and crush at me. That time I had a mix feeling. My nightmare is over but I want to live because I promise to come back for him.

“Kid.......” The old man calls me and I saw his face. I still remember what I told him.

“SAVE ME......” I said before unconscious.

***** 3 YEARS LATER*****

I walk at the hallway and I can hear my own heel echoing. I just smile when I saw a couple of staff walk pass me. This is is like my playground already. I know every corner of it already.

“Good morning miss Park.” Ms. Choi greet me.

“Good morning. Is he inside?”

“Yes. He’s waiting for you.”

“Thank you.” I said and get inside. I saw he standing facing the big glass window. When he heard me, he turn and as always smile never leave his face.

“Haraboji....How are you?” I asked and walk toward his open arms.

“Aaa...my baby is here.” He said and hug me tight.

“Do you miss me?”

“Of cause I do. How was your flight?” He asked me and let me go from his arms. I notice he getting older.

“Fine.... Do you have your breakfast already?”

“Not yet. I’m waiting for you..... Let’s go.” He said and leads the way. I follow him from behind and close the door behind me. Then I walk by his side and hold his arm. When we enter his car, his driver drives us to his favourite restaurant. I just eat whatever he order for me.

“Are you makes up your mind?” He asked me suddenly but I know he will ask me eventually. With smile I nod.

“Yes, I did. Do you prepare the things I ask for?”

“Of cause.”

“Thank you.” I said and continue eat my meal.

After having breakfast with Grandpa, I get ready to enrolled in one of the most prestige high school in Seoul. This is the only school in Seoul that enquire student to stay in dorm. Nothing much different for me since 3 years ago I also stay in dorm when Grandpa send me to school in US. The only different here I need to wear school uniform. I pack all my things and in the afternoon, Grandpa’s driver come and picks me up.

I go to the office to report myself and after Admin staff gave me everything that I need for my school. The janitor shows me where my room. Lucky I don’t need share my room with anyone. I can have this room all for myself. I unpack all my things and change into comfortable clothes. With maps in my hand I walk around the school and most of the student now is in the class so the field all empty. I walk toward the basketball court and saw a few boy students playing there. So I just walk pass it until I found my most favourite thing in the world. Library. I walked in the building and saw how big the inside, I smile in satisfaction.

“Are you smiles?” I heard the voice at my side so I turn toward it. I saw a boy in school uniform maybe same age with me and he’s wearing glasses.


“I think so, wae?”


“Nothing....” He said and walk for a few step before he turn to me again.


“Are you new here?”


“Yes.”


“Then, welcome to the weirdo.” He said. I just smirk.


Everywhere in every school there is always the weirdo. If look from his face, he look normal and quite handsome actually but shame his first impression a bit off for me. I just shake my head, weird but funny. I just spend the whole time alone in the empty library. I never thought this big library could left unoccupied by so many student. What a shame. I stop reading when my tummy starts grumbling. I check the time from my phone and I totally lost in the book. It’s my dinner time. I left the book on the table and walked to the cafeteria.


The boy and girl dorm connected by cafeteria and laundry room so about time I saw new faces. Some were treat me like I’m just invisible some were looking at me like I’m the lost child and some curious about who am I. I take my tray of food and sit down on the far end table and alone. It’s not that I like to be mysteries but I really don’t even know anyone here. To avoid being awkward or disturb someone to enjoy their dinner, it’s better to be alone and enjoy my dinner by myself. Like always when I’m alone I just put on my earphone and watch anything in my phone so I felt less lonely.


I saw the boy earlier with his friends. I can’t believe it when I saw most of his friend all have good looks. No wonder they attract every girls attention the second they walk in the cafeteria. Then behind him I saw the face that I really want to know, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. The only clue I have about my nightmares. They all sit down at the same table. From what I observe, they all very close with each other.


“It’s ok..... This is only my first day here. I will take this as my luck. I console myself and walk away from the cafeteria.


The next day, I woke up early and go to the cafeteria for my quick breakfast. I’m so used to simple breakfast so I just grab toast and milk then I moves to my class. Of cause the class is still empty since most of the student still having their breakfast. I just put on my earphone and choose the last row of the table for my seat for now. I open the thick book to cover my face so I could lay my head on the table. To my surprise, I fall asleep once again and I don’t even heard anyone because of my earphone. I hear a distant knock on my table but I ignore it suddenly someone plug out my earphone. I turn and look at the person. I immediately stand up when I saw it was a teacher.


“Sorry....” I said makes every student in the class giggle. I scan most of the student in the class but I seen no familiar face.


“Are you the new student, Hillary Park?”


“Yes sir.” I answer.


“This is not your table but that one.” He said and point to the behind him. I saw Jungkook sit down next my table then the boy I met yesterday seat behind mine table.


“S...sure.” I said and carry my bag.


“Thank you!” Someone said behind me make me more surprise and turn to see him, Park Jimin. So 3 of them were my classmate. I never thought I could be so close to them like this. They were surrounding me all the time. Could I survive this torment?


“Ok, class. Let’s begin our lesson.” Teacher said. His name is Mr. Yang.


I take a glance of Jungkook and Jimin then I fix my focus to Mr. Yang but my mind wonder back to my past. After the accident, I’m coma for a month and I broke my rib, shoulder and my leg. My condition was very bad. Grandpa said I was close to death. My heart stops 2 time but Grandpa believe I’m a fighter. When I in the hospital a few man looking for me and Grandpa have a bad feeling so he lied when he registered me. Soon when I woke up, I don’t even know who I was. Grandpa makes decision that he will take care of me. So from that day on, I’m his grandchild from US. When I feeling a bit better, he send me to US and he asked me to focus on my recovery. Secretary Nam always stay by my side the whole time.


I go to physical therapy and at the same time I’m learning too. So I’m with books all the time. After I discharge from hospital and I can walk like normal, I go to school like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter