Chapter 3

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                   

The following week, I come to school from home and just in time before the bus departure for our school trip. I just take a seat at the empty seat. I put on my earphone after Mr. Yang explain where are we going to go. I don’t care where we’re go. My head still feel a bit headache. I don’t know either it too much sleep or too many things in my head. Sometime I just force myself to sleep so I won’t think. I feel like someone take a seat next to me so I look at my side. It was Jungkook. He smile at me but I just nod at him and close my eyes back. Later I was found mysel sleeping and lean on Jungkook.

“Sorry.” I said. He was playing games.

“It’s ok. How do you feel now? Getting better?”

“Yes.”

“It was a bad flu, huh?”

“Yes.”

“If you have something to ask, just ask me. Don’t think too much. You will keep thinking about it.” He said and smiles like he know me too well. I smirk at him and look out the window. The whole journey I try to stay silent but just what he said, I keep think about the question I want to ask him. I look around and saw most of the students were sleeping and some were playing games or listen to music.

“Do you believe I’m Goo Ae Ra too?” I asked suddenly and makes Jungkook look at me. I thought he don’t heard me but then he smiles.

“It not believed but I know you’re Goo Ae Ra.”

“Why before this you and the other just ignore me?”

“I don’t ignore you but I just don’t believe my eyes because all this time people keep telling me you’re dead. When Ho Seok found our picture only then they believe me. I scared at first and keep denying because I don’t want to hurt. I don’t want to lose you once again.” Jungkook answers. I look in his eyes and once again I found sincere. Just like what I saw in Tae Hyung. I look at Jimin who seat next to Jungkook. At the same time he also look at me. Once again I saw sincere smile from him. This time I feel something so heavy in my heart like I really want to surrender to them. I almost cried but I deny it once again. I’m afraid to hurt and because I don’t have the memory of them. The memory of Ae Ra. They could be mistake me with Ae Ra. This picture maybe not belong to me. Maybe I found it on my way. Once again I feel a bit dizzy and I hold my head.

“Wae...? Are you feels sick again?” Jungkook asked and hold my hand. I look at his hand then to his eyes.

“I’m fine.” I said and pull my hand from his. Once again I treat him coldly.

Mr. Yang brings us to the Hwaseong Fortress. We all following him walked around while he explain to us about the history. I listen but I don’t even understand. Not only me who don’t pay attention to him but most of the student too. It was sunny and hot day. We try to play archery and then we watch the Joseon military demonstration. After that performance, Mr. Yang gave us free time and will meet again after an hour.

I walk around by myself. I just want to be alone and walk among the tourist. I just walk until I feel so tired. I look at my watch it almost time to come back to the main entrance where we all promise to meet Mr. Yang. I have a little rest first before going back.

“Hillary, do you want to race?” Jimin asked me. I don’t know when he was there. I saw he was with Jungkook.

“Sure.”

“Who lose will buy ice cream?” Jungkook said.

“Call.” I said and 3 of us stand side by side.

“1...2...3.” Jimin count and on 3 we all run down the hill. I can’t help it but feel so much fun. Suddenly my head feel pain once again and this time I see a glimpse of my memory. Just what I remember, I saw Jungkook and Jimin laugh while run and I follow them from behind. I stop from running and just watch both of them.

“Ae Ra-ah!!!” Jungkook called me and this time that name feel familiar to me.

“Hillary.....” Jimin called and I blink my eyes. My tear fall on my cheek and I wiped it with my hand. It’s just a fragment from my memory. Jungkook and Jimin stop while I slowly walk to both of them with smile.

“I lose.” I said with smile.

“Asa!!” Jimin said makes me laugh.

“Let’s go. Mr. Yang waits for us already.” Jungkook said. It feels so familiar for us to have fun together. I feel like I’m belongs to be with them. As we walk down the hill, we saw Mr. Yang and another student stop by at the fruit store so we decide to join them too. One of our classmate gave a small piece of Peach to me and I ate it. Jungkook look behind to check on me and he saw I was holding a Peach.

“Did you just eat Peach?” He asked with worry.

“Yes and it very sweet. Try some.” I said and smiles.

“Yahh!!! Do you want to die?” He asked me with serious and panic even Jimin and Mr. Yang also look at us. I don’t understand why he become so tense and upset with me.

“Wae...? Did I do something wrong?” I asked as I really don’t understand. Jimin come to us and he look at my hand.

“Hillary, did you eat Peach?” Jimin asked me the same question. Even though he asked me with calm voice but I can see he also panic. I start to cough a little like something stuck in my throat.

“Did you bring your pills?” Jungkook asked as soon as he seen me cough.

“What pills?” I asked and cough once again.

“Allergy pills, you have very bad allergy to Peaches.” Jimin answer because Jungkook already look in his bag.

“I don’t have it, Jimin-ah. I used to bring it with me anywhere.” Jungkook said. Mr. Yang come to us as he can sense we might need his help. My cough becomes more frequent and this time I have difficult to breathing a little bit.

“What’s happen Jungkook, Jimin?” Mr. Yang asked.

“I need to bring Ae Ra to hospital. She have peaches allergy.” Jungkook said and hold my hand. I still can’t think properly since this too hectic for me.

“Ae Ra...?” Mr. Yang asked.

“Hillary Park.” Jimin said and he hold my another hand.

“Ok.” Mr. Yang said and looks at my face. I could feel something is not right with my face because Mr. Yang also looks panic and worry. I’m sweating but I feel cold. Now I know and my brain finally can understand why Jungkook and Jimin panic when they saw I ate Peach.

“Jung....kook-ah....” I called him in between my breath. He looks at me and pick me up in his arms.

“I’m here.” He said and start to walk fast. Jimin walk by his side.

In taxi, I just lean back and try to stay calm and breathing. Jungkook just hold me in his arm while Jimin keep checking us from front seat. At the hospital Jungkook carry me in his arms as I getting weak to walk. The room begin to be more hectic and I can hear everyone talking at the same time. It makes me more dizzy and confused. I look around me and saw Jungkook still stay by my side. I felt something sharp in my hand as Doctor injected something to me. As my eyes getting more heavier I hold Jungkook hand. I’m not in my right mind.

“Don’t go.” I said and close my eyes. I feel so sleepy.

“Ae Ra-ah!!! Let’s eat.” Tae Hyung called while I still doing my homework. I looked behind me and saw Jimin already sit down while Jungkook help Tae Hyung to set the table.

“Ae Ra-ah, palli. Tae Tae cooks meat tonight.” Jimin said and I just smile happily when I saw his excited face. I close my book and walk to the table. Jungkook put the bowl of rice in front of me. I saw Jimin already picks up his chopstick and eat a little bit of meat in the plate. I also pick up my chopstick but Jungkook slightly slap my hand.

“Wash your hand first.” He said. I pout at him but he just smile at me.

“Go.” He said and I had no choice get up and wash my hand. After wash my hand, we all sit down together and having our dinner. Tae Hyung tell us his day and then Jimin a little bit. Our dinner always loud and lively but it was fun. After dinner it’s my turn to washing the plate with Jimin.

That night I couldn’t sleep so I go out and laying down on the big bench at the balcony. Looking at the night sky make me think about my future and the boys too. All my life they’re always there with me through thick and thin together. Will this fate and relationship last forever?

“What are you doing?” Jungkook asked me. There is no need for me to look at him. I can tell who by their footstep and their voice only. I know them too well already.

“I can’t sleep. You?”

“It’s hot.” He said and lay next to me.

“Kookie-ah, if something happens to me one day..... will you give up on me?” I can heard him smirk at my question.

“What kind of question is this?”

“Well no one know what will happen in future.....”

“If that happen to you, I will turn this world upside down just to find you. But you must promise you have to stay well and healthy....”

“Wae?”

“If you’re dead, how I want to find you.” He jokes and I laugh along with him.

“Is that answer you want to hear?” He asked again.

“Yes. I’m happy with that answer.” I said and turn to face him. He looks at his side and facing me. He offer me his arm and I gladly accept it as a pillow.

I was crying and scared when the bad man coming and grab me into the van. Jungkook was fight a few man before they grab him with me too.

“Ae Ra....Look at me. I’m here.” He said and I look at him. He just hugs me in his arms. Once again they grab me out and split me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter