A Surprising Find

Holding Onto the Memories

Gi Kwang watched the crowd after Yo Seob left. Jun Hyung was still wooing the young woman he approached when they got there. Dong Woon had managed to find a beautiful girl to dance with. Min Soo had gone off somewhere. He saw Doo Joon and Hyun Seung drinking at the bar. He couldn't help but notice the beautiful woman sitting next to them. She looked just as bored as he was. He noticed a man drag her through the crowd as she struggled to escape his grasp. With a sigh, he got up and followed them.

 

Hyun Seung took another swig from his glass. He and Doo Joon were completely wasted.

"Doo Joon, what's up with you?" Hyun Seung asked.

Doo Joon's words slurred as he responded, "Nothing. I'm just fine. Have you noticed? Mi Ah looks just like Min Jung."

"And you're the one telling me to get over it?" Hyun Seung muttered under his breath.

 

Worried thoughts entered Yo Seob's mind as he walked towards the bathroom. "Aish, really. You're being paranoid." he said to himself.

Arriving at the door, he knocked, "Yah, Min Jung-ah, are you okay?" His question was met by silence. "Min Jung-ah! Are you in there?" Dread filled him as he pushed the door open. "Min Jung-ah!" he cried. Looking over, he saw the contents of her purse strewn all over the bathroom counter. Quickly, he swept them back into her purse before picking her up.

He rushed her towards the back door. How long had she been like this? There wasn't any time for him to push through the crowd of people.

Cold air met his skin as he ran with her in his arms. The crisp wind bit at him as he rushed towards the hospital. It wasn't until he had set her down at the hospital, that he felt the cold set into his bones.

 

-----------------------------------

Just a little update. School tomorrow. Joy! -_- About 3 weeks left until summer...I just want to be done with school already... ><

Anyways, comment and subscribe! =)

~Emylie <3