The Diva Meet The Rapper

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy..."

Jeonghan frowned, wondering what happened today until it made his Diva son annoyed. When he walked to the front door, Seungkwan was toeing his shoes with pouting lips. His bag was thrown beside the counter near the main door. When Seungkwan saw his Mom in front of him, the Diva immediately ran to him and hugged him. Then, wailing like a child.

"Hey, what happened, hmm?", Jeonghan said, caressing his son head.

"I'm pissed off, Mom!", Seungkwan said with annoyed tone. "That Vernon guy really pissed me off!"

"Oohh.. This is about a guy.", Jeonghan said with teasing tone. A sheepish grin appeared on Jeonghan's face.

"Moooommm...", Seungkwan whined. Jeonghan gave his son a knowing smile.

"Okay okay.", Jeonghan let go the hug. "Let's come in first. Tell me the story. Detail, baby. I want detail." And Seungkwan knew how demanding his mom was.

"So, who is this Verron guy?", Jeonghan asked after they sat at the living room's sofa.

"Vernon, Mom. It's Vernon.", Seungkwan said.

"Okay. Its Vernon then. So, what about this Vernon guy?"

"He's the SVTent rapper soon to be debut.", Seungkwan started his story.

"And?"

"And I will be the featuring partner for his title track.", Seungkwan said -half whining.

"That was good for you, baby. What's the bad thing about that until you sulking like this? The Seungkwan I know was always happy and positive.", The angel Mom reassured his baby.

"I was, Mom.", The Diva chirped. "And I'm happy, I mean it. But, its just about this guy, Mom. He was really smug about himself."

"Hmm.. Sounds like someone I used to know.", Jeonghan said while recalled the past.

***

Seungkwan was on his way downstairs to eat breakfast with his family when his phone rang. The call was from his manager.

"Hello. Yes, hyung.", He said.

"Good morning, Seungkwan-ah.", his manager greeted him.

"Good morning to you too, hyung. Is there's something happened at the agency? Its a rare call when I got this on my day off.", Seungkwan told his manager the logic.

"Ah.. You're so quick-witted like your father.", his manager said on the other line. Seungkwan frowned, and that made Wonwoo who saw him spare an asking look. Seungkwan just shrugged.

"Could you come to SVT HQ after lunch?", the manager said again.

"Hyung, you know today is my first day at school.", Seungkwan reasoned.

"I know, Kwan. I know. I won't bother your day if this wasn't urgent and important." There was a pause and Seungkwan sighed. "So? Will you come?"

"This better urgent and important like you said. Or else..", the Diva threatened.

"Okay, darling. Thank you so much. Driver will pick you up at 1 p.m. See you soon, baby~", his manager cooed.

Seungkwan scrunched his nose. He didn't like this situation. Today was supposed to be a free from schedule and agency day. But as always, his agency was just too much.

Later that day, Seungkwan went to school with gloomy mood. He even didn't care about students at the school swooning over him and his brothers. His family bloodline was quite popular bloodline at South Korea, set aside his job as an idol.

Jisoo a.k.a Joshua was well known as the smartest at their college. He was very popular among the lecturers and students. He sometimes help his Dad at his company. Yet, he still wanted to be an ordinary student.

Wonwoo was the karate master at their college. Nobody could beat him. He had the highest rank among all karateka at their college, maybe province, at his age. The fox was quite a bookworm and library was his den.

Jihoon a.k.a Woozi was popular beacuse his composing skill. Some of idol songs was composed and produced by him. Yet the little fluff-ball (Jeonghan called him) considering that as an hobby, not a job.

Minghao was the most innocent of all Choi family. He had pure and warm heart. He didn't have any bad thought for people. Stay positive, he said. That was a problem when Seungcheol didn't want his baby for outing alone. The little kitten (Jeonghan called him) parents always managed to get a bodyguard or someone to go with him, because my baby could be kidnapped, Seungcheol said.

Seungkwan himself was nothing spectacular. He had amazing voice with large vocal range, he had chubby cheeks, and he had this habit to be a mood-maker at the household. But, nobody could cheer him up if he had a bad mood, neither his lovely Mom or his favorite Dad. Sometimes, he tend to be impatient.

Chan a.k.a Dino (he chose that nickname because it was cool. Like a dinosaur) was a little bit rebellious compared to his brothers. Maybe because he was the most spoiled one or maybe he just love affection his parents and brothers gave him. He was Mom's forever baby and Dad's Little Michael Jackson. Chan was popular because of his dancing skill.

Now, we back to our Diva.

Seungkwan was sitting on his chair and his head down. Earlier, he was very excited about having the first day as 2nd high school grader. But, his agency played with urgent thingy made his mood goes down. Like really dawn. And there was some sullen aura around him.

"Hey, Seungkwan-ah.", a boy greeted him.

Seungkwan lifted his head a little, just to saw the boy's choco-ball head. He was Chanwoo. One of his friends at first grade. They had the same class back then. And they were pretty close.

"Hey, Chanumon.", Seungkwan greeted the latter without interest.

Chanwoo frowned.

"Are you okay? Did something happened? Are you sick?", Chanwoo asked being a caring boy he was.

"I'm okay, no I'm not okay."

"What do you mean?"

"It was just the agency. They wanted me to ditch school after lunch."

"Are you planning a comeback? Seriously? You just had a comeback 2 months ago."

"I don't know. And that was what irritating me. Now I'm in a bad mood.", Seungkwan grunted.

"Ohh.. okay, then. I'll stay meters away from you.", Chanwoo said. He absolutely knew not to bother the bad mood Seungkwan and sat straight since the teacher was coming.

Seungkwan just face palmed the latter. He barely listened to the teacher.  He just heard about the teacher told that one of his classmate was absent because personal matter. Like he cared anyway.

***

At lunch, his brothers just stayed silent like they used to be when Seungkwan had a bad mood.

They barely chat. Even the innocent Minghao stayed silent for the whole lunch time. They used to this situation, they knew their brother very well. So, none of them trying to open a conversation. Only time could healed the bad mood Seungkwan.

"I'm going, hyung.", Seungkwan said to Jisoo. Jisoo nodded.

The others were already back to their classes. Jisoo was there because his next class was still an hour later. So, the eldest decided to accompanying his little brother.

"Be careful. Call me if something bad happened.", Jisoo said. Patted Seungkwan's fluffy hair.

"See you at home, hyung."

"Umh.. See you."

Then Seungkwan hopped in to the car. His manager was already sitting at passenger seat. Greeted him with the stupid smile Seungkwan hated the most.

"Good afternoon, hyung.", Seungkwan smiled politely.

"Good afternoon, Kwan-ah. How was your first day at school?"

"It was fine."

Then, his manager turn around to face the front. Moments later, the car started to drive to the SVT HQ.

Seungkwan was still on his daydream when the car door's being opened by his manager. He told the diva to follow him into a meeting room.

There was already seated the CEO of his agency, few men he recognize were manager and producers and a handsome b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter