The Fox and The Bear

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you expecting Meanie.??

And sorry for the very late update (again) (╥﹏╥)

.

.

.

As usual, the morning at Choi household was noisy yet warm. Seungkwan was blasting Jihoon's wake up alarm, Chan rushed here and there, because he woke up later than usual, Jisoo and Wonwoo helped Jeonghan prepare the lunch box, Minghao fondling with his bag at the living room.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Seungkwan walked down the stairs and ask Minghao.

"Me?", Minghao lifted his head, Seungkwan nodded. "Just checking my belongings. In case I forgot my homework and the material arts equipment."

Seungkwan nodded again then left his hyung to the dinning room. Sat on his chair with phone in hands. Probably chatting with his manager.

"Good morning, baby.", Seungcheol said and kissed Minghao's head.

"Morning, daddy." Minghao smiled.

Seungcheol did that too to Seungkwan, Wonwoo and Jisoo. Then lastly, he smooched his wife right on the lips and hugged his waist.

"Good morning, Love.", he said.

Jeonghan blushed. Seungcheol being all lovey dovey with him in front of his kids was a little bit embarrassing. He liked it though.

Their sons just ignored the parents antics. They went on with their own thing until the rest of the family were present for breakfast.

In the middle of breakfast, Seungkwan cleared his throat and gained everyone attention.

"I.. Just wanted to inform Mommy and Daddy, hyungs and Chan too.", Seungkwan said, everyone listened him. "I may be come home late for tonight, because I've took the collaboration offer last night. And the agency wanted to meet me after school is over."

"Do you need hyung to pick you up?", Jisoo asked.

"No. Hyung doesn't need too. I'll come home with manager hyung."

"Okay then." Jisoo nodded and continue eating.

"Mom and Dad support you, honey.", Jeonghan said. "And I'm sure your siblings support you too."

"Thanks, Mommy."

"Dad will come home late too.", Seungcheol butted in.

"Eeeehh?! Daddy will come home late?", Chan protested.

"Yeah. Daddy has meeting outside the town.", Seungcheol said. "Why though? You seem so upset."

"I just wanted to go out with Daddy.", Chan said.

Seungcheol smiled. Indeed, Chan was his boy.

"Daddy will made it tomorrow okay?"

"Really?"

"Sure!"

"Yeay! Playtime with daddy!", Chan cheered.

Everyone smiled at Chan's antics. They all knew how much Chan adores their Dad. Even when he always been pampered by Jeonghan, Seungcheol always had a special place to him. And even though Chan was already grown up, he always demands some playtime with Seungcheol. Who's Seungcheol to deny that?

After breakfast time was over, everyone packed each other lunch box and walked to the front porch to start their weekdays routine. Jisoo, Wonwoo and Seungcheol went to the garage to take the cars.

Jisoo ride his black fire BMW's X5 with Minghao, Seungkwan and Chan. Wonwoo and Jihoon with the fox's grey Porsche 911. And Seungcheol was alone with his white Toyota Fortuner. Jeonghan standing at the front door to bid them goodbye.

Seungcheol got off from his car to hug his wife. It was a random thing, but he just felt like to do it.

"Baby.", he said to his beautiful wife. "Don't wait for me tonight, okay?" Jeonghan nodded.

Seungcheol knew, saying those thing didn't have much effect. Jeonghan always wait for him anyway. It was just an excuse to smooched the love of his life one more time.

"I love you, Hannie."

Jeonghan startled. It had been years Seungcheol called him by that pet name. That was the pet name his husband used when they started their established marriage.

"I love you too, Cheollie." And that's how Jeonghan saw the love of his life smiling so bright to start his morning.

The kids just wait for a moment until their parents finished the lovey-dovey thing and bid their Mom goodbye to go to school.

###

Wonwoo just arrived at his class when his friend, Yixing, called him from the latter's seat.

"What?", Wonwoo said.

"Ugh. Grumpy.", Yixing scrunched his nose. Wonwoo just side eyed his friend.

Just when Wonwoo opened his text book, Yixing speak again.

"Hey, that transfer student will come today."

"What so good about that? Everyone had been talking about that since yesterday.", Wonwoo said while reading his text book.

"He's Kim Kai's relatives.", Yixing said like that was a big thing.

"That cocky Kim Kai?", Wonwoo looked at Yixing and the latter nodded. "I bet that student would be the same as his relative."

"Exactly." Yixing flicked his fingers.

"Well at least he wasn't at our class. He would be our junior, right?" Yixing nodded. "Then case closed."

"But Wonu-yah, I heard that he's pretty good at karate. The rumours said that he is one of the best karateka at our country.", Yixing said.

"I don't care. As long as he doesn't made a problem with me, I'm fine being the second.", Wonwoo said nonchalantly.

"But-"

"Good morning, class."

Yixing got interrupted by their lecturer.

###

There was a commotion at the front hall. Which was the girls fawning over one partic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter