Our Miracle (The Parents Secret) Part 1

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uhm.. Hi.? 😊

Long time no see..

Like VERY long time.

So, I've decided to continue this book, but please bare with me for the late update.

And thankyou so much for your upvotes and comments. I'm really grateful.

Let's continue the story.. 😊

 

🍒

 

Seungcheol was fuming. He never imagined that his parents would set an arranged marriage for him. Like how the hell would them? He was still 17years old, still in high school, jobless and the most important, he had a girlfriend. And to be frank, he was arranged to marry a boy. A boy! 

 

What the hell?! -He said to his parents that night.

 

Now here he was. At one of his father's bar, drunk in glass after glass of vodka.

 

"You should go home right now.", His bestfriend, Jaebum, said. "Cheol, the employees here would be fired if your father know you were here. You're still a minor and the law forbid you to drink."

 

Jaebum kept blabbering beside Seungcheol. He just didn't want his friend-like-brother to be hurt.

 

"I don't care.", Seungcheol slurred. "That old man really pissed me of. How could he do this to me? I'm his only son! I have my own right."

 

"You knew for people like us, there's no real freedom.", Jaebum said. "Look, for this past seventeen years, your parents always let you do your own thing. You achieve all of your tittles by your own. And your father acknowledged that. So, why don't you just do this one thing he asked you?"

 

"He asked me the most ridiculous thing in the world! Like, who would marry a man when you're a hundred percent straight?!"

 

"You really wanted to marry that leech girl?", Jaebum snorted.

 

"What?! Why?!", Seungcheol glared at Jaebum.

 

"Can't you see it? She is a leech, a trash. She's only after your money!"

 

"That's... That was what my father said about her. He doesn't even know her." Seungcheol gulped another glass.

 

"You're the one who didn't know her. Everyone could see that she's a leech. You're blinded by her beauty.", Jaebum said.

 

"So what? My father said that I couldn't marry her because she won't do any profits to me. While this guy, we could merge our company. And I will be one of the richest man alive.", Seungcheol blabbered. "But, what if I'm not happy?"

 

"Jeonghan is a good guy. He's well mannered. He's intelligent as well. And he's lovely too. I'm sure you could, if not love him, you'll be happy enough.", Jaebum said, patting Seungcheol's back.

 

Yes, Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan. The beautiful male that arranged married to him. Seungcheol wouldn't doubt it. Jeonghan was indeed very beautiful, the most beautiful human being Seungcheol ever seen. He had long smooth silk hair, lean and lithe figure. His pretty smile and his jingle-like-laughter. If only the latter was a girl, Seungcheol wouldn't against this arranged marriage.

 

"But still...", Seungcheol slurred then fallen into a deep sleep.

 

Jaebum chuckled and grabbed Seungcheol's phone. Dialled the pretty male number.

 

"Hello, Seungcheol-ssi." An angelic voice answered.

 

If only I wasn't engaged to Jinyoung, I would ask Jeonghan out. Jaebum thought.

 

"Hello, Jeonghan-ssi. This is Jaebum, Seungcheol's friend. Could you please come to Diamond Edge bar?"

 

"Umhh.. At this hour?" Jeonghan asked. Jaebum looked at his wrist watch and mentally cursed. It was 2 ing a.m.

 

"Yeah, if you could. Seungcheol is wasted in here. He is heavily drunk. And I can't bring him to his place, I have someone that waiting for me at my apartment. Would you mind?", Jaebum explained.

 

"If that was the situation, I'll try to sneak out. Just wait for some minutes."

 

Jaebum exhaled. It was true though, Jinyoung already waiting for him since 10p.m. And the latter had been called him non stop for this past 2 hours. He just couldn't left Seungcheol when the latter having a big problem.

 

Twenty minutes passed and Jeonghan finally there. Fully dressed with long coat and a sneakers. His hair were tied loosely at the back.

 

"Are you Jaebum-ssi?", Jeonghan asked. Jaebum nodded and show the angel Seungcheol's state. "Oh my... Seungcheol-ssi." Jeonghan rushed into Seungcheol's side and looked at Jaebum. Eyes said he wanted an explanation.

 

"You knew that he doesn't like the arranged marriage with you..." Jeonghan face fell. "So, he just let it out here."

 

"But he's still a minor and you too right?", Jeonghan said. As if he blamed Jaebum for brought Seungcheol to the bar.

 

"Actually, I'm 20years old. I'm his sunbae from soccer club. And his father owns this bar.", Jaebum said.

 

"Ah.. I see.. I'm sorry, Jaebum-ssi.", Jeonghan bowed.

 

"No problem. Just please bring this guy to his apartment. You know the address, right?" Jeonghan nodded. "Alright, I'll help you to get a cab."

 

"Thank you so much, Jaebum-ssi."

 

###

 

After the fifteen minutes ride to Seungcheol's apartment, Jeonghan, with so much effort, finally made it until Seungcheol's floor. He got Seungcheol's address a week ago at their first meeting from Seungcheol's mother. She said, "If someday you wanted to visit Seungcheol's apartment."

 

"Seungcheol-ssi.", Jeonghan called the man beside him. "Your apartment password."

 

"Its 0808."

 

Jeonghan pressed the password and then pushed the door open. He brought Seungcheol inside and lay him at his bed. Jeonghan took off Seungcheol's shoes, socks, and the long coat. He opened the first button of Seungcheol's shirt, so the latter could breathe easily.

 

Just when he about to leave, Seungcheol grabbed him by his wrist and pulled Jeonghan until he fell on top of Seungcheol's sturdy chest. 

 

"What are you doing here? How do you even managed to get in here?", Seungcheol said while caressing Jeonghan's cheek. Jeonghan just kept silent and starring at Seungcheol's beautiful brown orbs.

 

"Yoon Jeonghan,", Seungcheol called. His eyes pierced into Jeonghan's. "You are very beautiful." Seungcheol slurred. Jeonghan widened his eyes. "You have very beautiful eyes. You have cute little lips that looked so kissable. And you have a beautiful smile too."

 

Jeonghan indeed really shocked. Choi Seungcheol, who hate him, who reject the arrange marriage, was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter